Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,283 members, 7,807,959 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:58 PM

9 Types Of People You Meet In A Doctors Call Room - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9 Types Of People You Meet In A Doctors Call Room (277 Views)

Daddy Freeze, Regina Daniels, Ned Nwoko, Hushpuppi Meet In Dubai (Video, Photos) / Regina Askia, Stephanie Hornecker & Ooni Of Ife Meet In The U.S (photos) / Jackie Appiah & Adedimeji Lateef Meet In Dubai Easter Tour (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9 Types Of People You Meet In A Doctors Call Room by Thestylishdocto(f): 6:28am On Feb 01, 2017
Hey guys,I love the people I work with. Ok maybe not all but it's the diverse personalities and what each brings to the table that makes work interesting.
The call room is where we keep our bags when we come to work and hang out when we are on break.
These are some of the characters I have observed.
http://diaryofastylishdoctor..com.ng

(1) (Reply)

On Afrihap.com You'll Find It All!!! / FUNNY STREET VOXPOP: What Is Valentine?? / My Lawyers Are On It' - Toke Makinwa Addresses Maje Ayida's Lawsuit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.