Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,857 members, 7,802,748 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:39 PM

Shadows Of The Green - Literature (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows Of The Green (114878 Views)

Above The Shadows / Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj / Shadows Of The Green Part Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Idaraobong5(f): 12:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nice one dearie
Re: Shadows Of The Green by nanadeeva01(f): 12:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
Me am new here. Let me enjoy this story jejely with my whisky grin
Re: Shadows Of The Green by harameede99(f): 1:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
IecheM:

Oya manage fish pepper soup
ehn ehn na naw u dey talk jere
Re: Shadows Of The Green by harameede99(f): 1:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hadampson:

Baby u knw what? lets go tew d other roomwink nd discussgrin
owk oo
Re: Shadows Of The Green by harameede99(f): 1:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hadampson:
Who be creeza, creeza ko, beefer nisad *mtchew*

harameede99 na my gal o no be beefer abi wetin u call dah hilarious monikerundecided
huh?ya gal?buh dnt u knw creeza?my runaway husby?
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Hadampson(m): 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
harameede99:
huh?ya gal?buh dnt u knw creeza?my runaway husby?
Yeah!! ain't u my gal? as 4 creeza, i dunno im osmiley
Re: Shadows Of The Green by empress101(f): 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
cool this will look good.. following
Re: Shadows Of The Green by peacesamuel94(m): 7:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
Your first thread was great, and this one so far, has been awesome. Nice one op.
Re: Shadows Of The Green by harameede99(f): 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hadampson:
Yeah!! ain't u my gal? as 4 creeza, i dunno im osmiley
hmmm dis one don confuse me oo
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Dosmay(m): 8:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
fllg
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Hadampson(m): 9:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
harameede99:
hmmm dis one don confuse me oo

U avn't ans my questn nah.. dnt tel me u stil had feelings in private stockcheesy 4 creeza abi beefer si nisad
Re: Shadows Of The Green by harameede99(f): 10:16pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hadampson:

U avn't ans my questn nah.. dnt tel me u stil had feelings in private stockcheesy 4 creeza abi beefer si nisad
hez still my boo na he jst stop contacting me unda d excuse of exam so m still waiting for im
Re: Shadows Of The Green by zyzxx(m): 10:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
You guys are enjoying oo
Thank God I catch up

Op where u dey ?
I they follow u bumper to bumper
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 6:38am On Feb 04, 2017
Morning Naira landers... Who miss me? angry
Re: Shadows Of The Green by seedorfy134(m): 6:51am On Feb 04, 2017
Bibi294:
i miss u... please next
Re: Shadows Of The Green by nanadeeva01(f): 6:56am On Feb 04, 2017
Bibi294:
i miss u o! Abeg next cry
Re: Shadows Of The Green by IecheM(m): 8:08am On Feb 04, 2017
Bibi294:

I missed you o, thank God you're back, so we're expecting update today
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 8:20am On Feb 04, 2017
Dedicated to IechM,nanadeeva01/and seedorfy134
Tony and Gori went to the Lodge market and bought few shirts,trousers and a pair of sneakers. Gori offered Tony some but he refused bluntly telling him he needed the clothes more because of his poor dress sense. Tony saw him off to his lodge as he promised on checking him in the hostel the next day.
"Why would your roommate offer me such money, Tee. He is a student like us." Gori asked as Tony was about leaving.
"I'm confused too, Gori. Even though, we stay in the same room,we hardly talk. He would come to the hostel once in a while to rest. I heard he is just twenty years of age o, he is in four hundred level Banking and Finance. He is a rich dude, I learnt his father was a one time senator in Kwara state. Rumors have it that he is into Yahoo Yahoo. He cruise Xtera and Camry o. Omo, DAT boy na big boy, make in just teach me small, I wan blow o" Tony explained. Gori was marvelled and confused, he felt something was wrong somewhere. They departed that evening and Gori on getting to his lodge met his cartorn of noodles gone, his foodstuffs sack was gone too. He searched thoroughly and reported to the Portal when he could not find it,He slept on a bare stomach.
Ken came the next morning and Gori quickly asked if he saw his missing foodstuffs.
"Say wetin? I no no say na u get am na." Ken answered.
"Ken, this is unfair o. You've been bullying me since I came to this room as if I'm your younger brother."
"Younger brother Abi son? Sheybi you be twenty years? You no my age?I go turn thirty-nine next month and you still dey call una sef my brother?craze chop you?" Ken asked furiously.
"I'm sorry but where are my foodstuffs?" Gori begged. Ken moved closer and patted him on the shoulder.
"No vex,OmoGee. Na one babe find me come yesterday, na im pack am say she dey hungry" Ken begged.
"You mean you gave your girlfriend my foodstuffs!"Gori frowned.
" We go buy another naw Abi why you con dey frown?"Ken said as he dipped his hand into his back pocket and brought out two five hundred naira notes."Gori,oya take. Go lodge market go buy foodstuffs"
"How much is this?" Gori collected the money and counted it. "You mean one thousand naira to buy the food I'm suppose to feed on for the whole semester" he asked as tears soaked his eyes.
"You go put money join na" Ken responded nonchalantly as he made to his space.
"This is unfair, I have to report you to the portals. This bully is much" Gori cried out.
"Go report me to the V.C, coz portals no fit do me anything." Ken replied as he laid on his mattress.
Gori cried for some minutes before he left for the portal lodge, after lodging his complains, the portals advice him to either evacuate the room or resign to fate.
"You mean I should leave the room I paid for?" He asked
"Then you accept your fate, my child" the elderly portal replied.
"So you knew that man is a bully and you paired me with him"
"You came late. You see, Ken is feared among students and lecturers, he is the torn on the V.C's neck, even if you report him to the V.C, they would rather lock you up. My advice is if you have money, move to off campus" another portal warned.
Gori resigned to fate and returned to his hostel. He took his stove to the portal's lodge as advised, he bought little foodstuffs and soup ingredients with the one thousand and the other seven hundred the portals contributed for him. He cooked and ate in the portals lodge and left for his hostel after. He kept his foodstuffs and stove with the portals.

Gori went to school the following morning looking pale, he had called his mum the previous night and explained everything to her, she complained bitterly of his father inability to get his siblings school fees and advised him to manage till she could get some money to send to him. He cried all night, he felt some strong hands on him during the night and upon opening his eyes, he saw Ken stark naked struggling to have his way with him. He struggled, shouted but Ken succeeded in raping him, yea... Ken deflowered him.
He sat in his favourite position that morning reminiscing his past days in school when he heard someone called his name, he turned to see Tony and Promise.
"Guys, good morning" he greeted trying to force a smile.
"You look sick, Are you fine?" Promise asked
"You have some sleepbags,did you sleep at all?" Tony asked too. Gori looked at both of them and saw how worried they look, just to cover his sadness, he bursted into laughter, he laughed so hard that the duo exchanged an askance glance.
"I'm fine guys, just hungry" he said.
"Why don't you eat before coming to school?" Promise asked
"I woke up late" He answered.
"So you have nice clothes like this and you were wearing old hags last week" Promise commented. They all smiled. The lecturer came in, Promise went to her seat while the duo sat together. It was noon, Gori, Tony, Promise and her friends were seated on the lecture pew in the faculty general hall, Gori had explained what happened the following day leaving out the rape incident, Tony felt for him and told him Bills d Don would like to see him at his offcampus apartment that afternoon, he told him Bills d Don had been nice to him since Gori's visit. He gave him his address as he had been warned not to come with him. The girls were also gisting and laughing, Gori brought out his jotter and started composing a poem on his unfortunate experience when he heard someone called his name, it sounded much like his mother's voice, he looked up just to see his dream grinning at him.
"Chubby queen" he called out absentmindedly.
"Excuse me" the girl said feeling embarrassed.
"Oh, sorry. Ehm ehm ehm...." He tried recollecting the girl's name.
"Tiwatope" the Lady helped him out.
"Sorry, I preferred calling you my chubby queen. Where have you been?" He asked
"...to London to see the queen" Fiwa responded smiling.
"You said your department is next to mine, I checked both Early Childhood and French but you were not there."
"My department is Early Childhood. I was admitted to the school clinic that was why I've not been around."
"So sorry about that, how are you feeling now?he asked.
" better, I'm fine "
"Please, can I have your number. We need to talk. He said bringing out his Nokia Torchlight phone and handed it to her, she tried punching the '0' key but it seized, Gori had forgotten the key can only be operated by him and his father, yes his father, his father gave him the phone including the simcard when he was coming to school. He exchanged glances with Tony, he was embarrassed. Tiwatope returned the phone to him, gave him her Nokia express music to type his number which he did, she later called him and asked him to save her number. Promise and her friends bursted into laughter as soon as Tiwa left for her seat. Gori was embarrassed, Tiwa's phone intimidated his'. He determined that very moment that money must be made...

nady94... I saw you ghostreading my work... You must comment o

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shadows Of The Green by smemud(m): 9:34am On Feb 04, 2017
Nice story, but I pity goria small oo but if Na me I go kill ken Ooo.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shadows Of The Green by souloho19(m): 9:49am On Feb 04, 2017
I swear I go cut ken blockus mehn..wtf!..ride on babe

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Hadampson(m): 12:45pm On Feb 04, 2017
harameede99:
hez still my boo na he jst stop contacting me unda d excuse of exam so m still waiting for im
shockedshocked

*collapse nd faints* sad
Re: Shadows Of The Green by suco01(m): 1:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
Bibi294:
Dedicated to IechM,nanadeeva01/and seedorfy134
Tony and Gori went to the Lodge market and bought few shirts,trousers and a pair of sneakers. Gori offered Tony some but he refused bluntly telling him he needed the clothes more because of his poor dress sense. Tony saw him off to his lodge as he promised on checking him in the hostel the next day.
"Why would your roommate offer me such money, Tee. He is a student like us." Gori asked as Tony was about leaving.
"I'm confused too, Gori. Even though, we stay in the same room,we hardly talk. He would come to the hostel once in a while to rest. I heard he is just twenty years of age o, he is in four hundred level Banking and Finance. He is a rich dude, I learnt his father was a one time senator in Kwara state. Rumors have it that he is into Yahoo Yahoo. He cruise Xtera and Camry o. Omo, DAT boy na big boy, make in just teach me small, I wan blow o" Tony explained. Gori was marvelled and confused, he felt something was wrong somewhere. They departed that evening and Gori on getting to his lodge met his cartorn of noodles gone, his foodstuffs sack was gone too. He searched thoroughly and reported to the Portal when he could not find it,He slept on a bare stomach.
Ken came the next morning and Gori quickly asked if he saw his missing foodstuffs.
"Say wetin? I no no say na u get am na." Ken answered.
"Ken, this is unfair o. You've been bullying me since I came to this room as if I'm your younger brother."
"Younger brother Abi son? Sheybi you be twenty years? You no my age?I go turn thirty-nine next month and you still dey call una sef my brother?craze chop you?" Ken asked furiously.
"I'm sorry but where are my foodstuffs?" Gori begged. Ken moved closer and patted him on the shoulder.
"No vex,OmoGee. Na one babe find me come yesterday, na im pack am say she dey hungry" Ken begged.
"You mean you gave your girlfriend my foodstuffs!"Gori frowned.
" We go buy another naw Abi why you con dey frown?"Ken said as he dipped his hand into his back pocket and brought out two five hundred naira notes."Gori,oya take. Go lodge market go buy foodstuffs"
"How much is this?" Gori collected the money and counted it. "You mean one thousand naira to buy the food I'm suppose to feed on for the whole semester" he asked as tears soaked his eyes.
"You go put money join na" Ken responded nonchalantly as he made to his space.
"This is unfair, I have to report you to the portals. This bully is much" Gori cried out.
"Go report me to the V.C, coz portals no fit do me anything." Ken replied as he laid on his mattress.
Gori cried for some minutes before he left for the portal lodge, after lodging his complains, the portals advice him to either evacuate the room or resign to fate.
"You mean I should leave the room I paid for?" He asked
"Then you accept your fate, my child" the elderly portal replied.
"So you knew that man is a bully and you paired me with him"
"You came late. You see, Ken is feared among students and lecturers, he is the torn on the V.C's neck, even if you report him to the V.C, they would rather lock you up. My advice is if you have money, move to off campus" another portal warned.
Gori resigned to fate and returned to his hostel. He took his stove to the portal's lodge as advised, he bought little foodstuffs and soup ingredients with the one thousand and the other seven hundred the portals contributed for him. He cooked and ate in the portals lodge and left for his hostel after. He kept his foodstuffs and stove with the portals.

Gori went to school the following morning looking pale, he had called his mum the previous night and explained everything to her, she complained bitterly of his father inability to get his siblings school fees and advised him to manage till she could get some money to send to him. He cried all night, he felt some strong hands on him during the night and upon opening his eyes, he saw Ken stark naked struggling to have his way with him. He struggled, shouted but Ken succeeded in raping him, yea... Ken deflowered him.
He sat in his favourite position that morning reminiscing his past days in school when he heard someone called his name, he turned to see Tony and Promise.
"Guys, good morning" he greeted trying to force a smile.
"You look sick, Are you fine?" Promise asked
"You have some sleepbags,did you sleep at all?" Tony asked too. Gori looked at both of them and saw how worried they look, just to cover his sadness, he bursted into laughter, he laughed so hard that the duo exchanged an askance glance.
"I'm fine guys, just hungry" he said.
"Why don't you eat before coming to school?" Promise asked
"I woke up late" He answered.
"So you have nice clothes like this and you were wearing old hags last week" Promise commented. They all smiled. The lecturer came in, Promise went to her seat while the duo sat together. It was noon, Gori, Tony, Promise and her friends were seated on the lecture pew in the faculty general hall, Gori had explained what happened the following day leaving out the rape incident, Tony felt for him and told him Bills d Don would like to see him at his offcampus apartment that afternoon, he told him Bills d Don had been nice to him since Gori's visit. He gave him his address as he had been warned not to come with him. The girls were also gisting and laughing, Gori brought out his jotter and started composing a poem on his unfortunate experience when he heard someone called his name, it sounded much like his mother's voice, he looked up just to see his dream grinning at him.
"Chubby queen" he called out absentmindedly.
"Excuse me" the girl said feeling embarrassed.
"Oh, sorry. Ehm ehm ehm...." He tried recollecting the girl's name.
"Tiwatope" the Lady helped him out.
"Sorry, I preferred calling you my chubby queen. Where have you been?" He asked
"...to London to see the queen" Fiwa responded smiling.
"You said your department is next to mine, I checked both Early Childhood and French but you were not there."
"My department is Early Childhood. I was admitted to the school clinic that was why I've not been around."
"So sorry about that, how are you feeling now?he asked.
" better, I'm fine "
"Please, can I have your number. We need to talk. He said bringing out his Nokia Torchlight phone and handed it to her, she tried punching the '0' key but it seized, Gori had forgotten the key can only be operated by him and his father, yes his father, his father gave him the phone including the simcard when he was coming to school. He exchanged glances with Tony, he was embarrassed. Tiwatope returned the phone to him, gave him her Nokia express music to type his number which he did, she later called him and asked him to save her number. Promise and her friends bursted into laughter as soon as Tiwa left for her seat. Gori was embarrassed, Tiwa's phone intimidated his'. He determined that very moment that money must be made...

nady94... I saw you ghostreading my work... You must comment o

drop dis tin quick na...
Re: Shadows Of The Green by AlamienDagash(m): 1:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
Bibi294:
aprilwise
IecheM
Dapo97
segzy17
sunshine26
Angelinastto
sunshine46
souloho19
Matrycx
dadebayo1
Evans407
Lovelyn
dingdang
ighodaovictor
Hawlahscho
Tinalex
wins18
timmyblast
dhamiylhola
devilmycry
akuracy
dredmatthew234
peacesamuel94
eunisam
Holytitus
zeeboss
sebastine1994
AlamienDagash
Nphzzycute
Ikdbabie
Rock01
Evans407
Davidhero
rachealfst
redon12
prinxxdave
talk2saintify
mercichoco
Folaoladapo
redon12
kajsa08
Okebarn
segzy17
Ikdbarbie
Nwiboko26
kevwe10
YINKS89
Debbiesmart
switplum
Odinz
oxysyntabel
mutalib24
Foladapo
Missmossy
gtin
Enigurl
muxyray
Hawlacho
Gabbyraze
devilmaycry

sis i dey here buh i've 2go nd check hw i park my buggati veron cuz i was rushin 2get front sit (winks)
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 2:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
Fire on ma Bae cheesy
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 4:17pm On Feb 04, 2017
CHAPTER TWO

KEN'S DEATH

kpa kpa kpa was the noise coming out of the room opposite the room he sat waiting for Bills d Don, the noise was so much that he felt so uncomfortable. He searched the eyes of the two hefty guys who stood few meters from him and knew something was not wrong because he was deliberating on whether to go and save whosoever was shouting or not. Few minutes later, a girl walked out of the room stark naked,she walked past him into another room, he searched through the two guys and he knew no one give a damn. "The girl knew no shame" he said to himself. How could a young fair lady walk unclad so freely without any iota of shame. Bills d Don stepped into the room with two other guys and Gori knew he was as shameless as the Lady, he was claded in a yellow shorts and that was all. Gori knew from the two guys look, Bills d Don had had sex with the lady in their presence. He stood up immediately Bills d Don got to his seat.
"Afternoon sir." He greeted with respect even when he knew vividly that he was older than Bills d Don.
"Ao far, guy. Sidon na" Bills responded as they both sat on the Sofa.
"Thanks for the other day Sir. May God continue to enrich your pocket."
"No worry, guy."
"Tony said you wanted to see me."
"Oh yeah" Bills adjusted in his seat.
"OmoG, I want to tell you a short story"
"Go ahead"
"What if you have an ugly dog as a pet, visitors scream at the sight of your pet, then after a while, this dog started terrorizing your visitors and neighbours , biting them and killing their pets and children, even when you put it on sale, no one wanted to buy it. what would you do? Never forget the fact that the ugly dog is your favourite." He asked. Gori reminisced on what Bills story for a while.
"I will kill it" he said looking straight into Bills eyes. Bills guffawed. He loved Gori's spirit, he had a feelings Gori had a knowledge of what he was talking about. He knew he really needed to poison Gori's spirit to get the school's greatest nightmare.
Gori,on the other hand, knew Bills was referring to Ken, the portals told him the previous day that even the VC dreaded Ken. He thought of the rape incident and he felt more hatred for Ken, he hurriedly gulped the cup of beer infront of him not caring it belonged to Bills. He squeezed his fist in such a manner that even the guys guarding Bills feared he wanted to fight.
"I love your spirit, OmoG" he smirked. Gori's eyes were bloodshot and all he was thinking of was how to kill Ken.
"You have to see the VC tomorrow." Gori looked straight into Bill's eyes, he was not ready to face the VC... He came into the institution barely a week ago and he was about entering a poop. Though he was afraid, Gori was blinded by revenge. He cared less about anyone and everyone, he wanted to end the life of his nightmare.

Gori was sitted on a black leather chair in a well furnished office, the receptionist had offered him a chilled bottled water and he had drank it almost halfway. He was scared and nervous to face the school's number one citizen. An old age man walked into the office, he was claded in a brown suit, he was in his early sixties.
"Good afternoon, Sir." He stood up and greeted. The man responded and sat opposite Gori. He waved him to sit which he did abruptly, he was not comfortable sitting close to the man whose eyes could pierce a hardened heart, he looked so firm and he never laughed. Rumours had it that he was a saddist.
"Do you know why you are here?" The VC asked as he scanned through Gori's eyes.
"Yes" he responded firmly. He looked so dangerous that even the VC was terrified.
"What is your name, course and age?" The VC asked.
"Goriola Fatoyinbo. I am twenty years, I'm studying English and Education, 100level." He replied.
"What fraternity do you belong to?" Gori kept quiet, he was confused, he had never heard such word.
"I mean, are you a cultist?" The VC expressed.
"No sir." He replied
"Why do you think you can handle this situation? Five reknown cultists and herbalists tried doing this but they all ended up dying" The VC explained, he liked the young man sitting opposite him because he looked much like his late son. The way the young chap stared at him made him terrified.
"I will do it" Gori said firmly and stood up, he left the office before the VC could sy anything.

Dedicated to missperfect28
AlamienDagash
suco01
Hadampson
smemud
souloho19

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Davidhero(m): 4:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
heheheh..
Welldone Bibi..
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 4:59pm On Feb 04, 2017
Tanks 4 d mention sister,but abeg,no allow ken waste my 'gorrila' 4 me oh
Re: Shadows Of The Green by adedolapo189(m): 5:08pm On Feb 04, 2017
Congratulation girl, for being d first nairalander to bring me out of ghostreading, u re doing a good job. More updates soon?
Re: Shadows Of The Green by souloho19(m): 5:09pm On Feb 04, 2017
He suppose put rat poison for indomie leave am for room make d gluttonous rapist chow am....tnx for d mention grin
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 5:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
Domance
Olanrefront3355
adedolapo189
Holytitus
NLchikeeto

You must comment after reading this o esp the ghost readers among u... I don catch u grin
Re: Shadows Of The Green by adedolapo189(m): 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
Bibi294:
Domance
Olanrefront3355
adedolapo189
Holytitus
NLchikeeto

You must comment after reading this o esp the ghost readers among u... I don catch u grin
i thought i done dat already :@
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 5:19pm On Feb 04, 2017
Ok,u caught me............nice story.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (30) (Reply)

My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / THE WEB / Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.