Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,064 members, 7,807,193 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

Shadows Of The Green - Literature (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Shadows Of The Green (114956 Views)

Above The Shadows / Shadows Of Yesterday By Tiffanyj / Shadows Of The Green Part Two (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 12:21am On Feb 07, 2017
Nyc story u av here,kip em comin
Re: Shadows Of The Green by hancock7(m): 1:39am On Feb 07, 2017
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Georgeisco2007: 3:57am On Feb 07, 2017
Nice write up, thumps up for u. Popcorn on the way for you
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 4:03am On Feb 07, 2017
Presh900:
what does weed do to the hair ??

Makes it grow faster
Re: Shadows Of The Green by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:30am On Feb 07, 2017
IecheM:
Baba Sammy how today na,
Oya take popcorn sip am with harp grin

boss u too much jareh....any guy wey wan do anyhow with u go lose one and half testicle and if na girl e no go see guy wey go take am out for val gringrin

Bibi294 do take care of urself o....jxt take ur time with the story...anytime u're ready to post i dy here grin
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Chumzypinky(f): 7:55am On Feb 07, 2017
Bibi294:

Makes it grow faster
true
Re: Shadows Of The Green by harameede99(f): 7:55am On Feb 07, 2017
Hadampson:

Don't worry babe.. am working on sth right now.. u will be amazedcheesy Till feb 14 nw.. i knw u wil be eager tew knw wat it iz buh lemme keep it 4rm u till val day coz i wanna surprise uwink

4 ya info, we are going tew celebrate val in SATURNgrin d rocket dah wil take us there iz ready.. so ma wori rara.. evrytin iz setwinksmiley
hmmm no worries na i sure say Samyfreshsmooth go dey jealous us naw oya chop kiss muahh
Re: Shadows Of The Green by harameede99(f): 7:57am On Feb 07, 2017
Hadampson:

*Tear off evrytn on me nd lie unclad on d bed* baby ayam ready 4 u nwgringrin

cheesy
ready for u too dear OMGEE u so huge down dere u knw...m shyin oo
Re: Shadows Of The Green by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:09am On Feb 07, 2017
harameede99:
hmmm no worries na i sure say Samyfreshsmooth go dey jealous us naw oya chop kiss muahh

Lolcheesy cheesy

i just dy watch una 1st

make creeza come back 1st na that time u go knw....i jxt dy sceenshot my evidence dy go.....na dat saturn wey una dy go na im creeza go com shoot una

Re: Shadows Of The Green by harameede99(f): 8:12am On Feb 07, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Lolcheesy cheesy

i just dy watch una 1st

make creeza come back 1st na that time u go knw....i jxt dy sceenshot my evidence dy go.....na dat saturn wey una dy go na im creeza go com shoot una
samy wah wuld u du if twiniket abi wetin u call ya wife name left u witout any reason no contact no messages to show dah she remembas u close to a month naw i already told hadampson m still waiting for creeza buh dosent mean i shld b bored....cos on val naw una go pick una self two by two shey make me cum dey luk ni u too reason am na
Re: Shadows Of The Green by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:13am On Feb 07, 2017
Hadampson:
Chai see enjoymentsmiley me nko? u knw bring my own ni.. ko da ocheesy

Samyfreshsmooth tell im nah say we b 5 nd 6smiley

Eh!! who and you be 5 and 6? angry......i no o cou 4 u

u wey dy follow anada man wife bah (haramedee99)

i just dy look una two o
Re: Shadows Of The Green by harameede99(f): 8:13am On Feb 07, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Lolcheesy cheesy

i just dy watch una 1st

samy wah wuld u du if twiniket abi wetin u call ya wife name left u witout any reason no contact no messages to show dah she remembas u close to a month naw i already told hadampson m still waiting for creeza buh dosent mean i shld b bored....cos on val naw una go pick una self two by two shey make me cum dey luk ni u too reason am na d tin dey pain me sef
Re: Shadows Of The Green by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:17am On Feb 07, 2017
harameede99:
samy wah wuld u du if twiniket abi wetin u call ya wife name left u witout any reason no contact no messages to show dah she remembas u close to a month naw i already told hadampson m still waiting for creeza buh dosent mean i shld b bored....cos on val naw una go pick una self two by two shey make me cum dey luk ni u too reason am na

U go dy look na till e come back.....wen i say make i help u kill ur boredom u say no nw u con go dy meet dat bad egbon....

makd una no beg me o...i must tell 4 u tongue
Re: Shadows Of The Green by harameede99(f): 8:17am On Feb 07, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

Lolcheesy cheesy

i just dy watch una 1st

samy if u were in my shoes wah wuld u av done if ya wife twiniket abi wetin u call am leav u witout saying a word,nt even an excuse,call or text for ova a month wetin u go du....i no fit cum dull my self a nd i told hadampson m still waiting for im....on val una go pick una partner dey play luv shey u want make i dey luk ni?u sef reason am na
Re: Shadows Of The Green by harameede99(f): 8:26am On Feb 07, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

U go dy look na till e come back.....wen i say make i help u kill ur boredom u say no nw u con go dy meet dat bad egbon....

makd una no beg me o...i must tell 4 u tongue
lol wu dey beg u..see dis married man ooo i no dey follow married man nd mind u rememba u recommended hadampson to me yaself wen u refused to teach me hw to kiss so no call am bad egbon
Re: Shadows Of The Green by suco01(m): 12:29pm On Feb 07, 2017
kikikikikikiki.... Did u receive any award and alert for dat?. if no ur stupidity is legendary....
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 4:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
Gori heard the conversation between the VC and another man. He felt betrayed, Kenneth died because of those men and they were there planning how to destroy him. He left without seeing the VC and only one thing was on his mind... REVENGE!!!

He sat in his favourite position reminiscing what had been happening in his life. He knew he had to act fast before those men shattered his dreams.
"OmoG!" He heard his name faintly.
"What are you thinking about?" He heard Promise asked.
"Nothing babe." He said.
"I've been calling your name since" suddenly, ken's picture flashed through Promise face and Gori kept staring at her.
"Gori, why are you staring at me? Are you fine? Your mind is far from here." She complained tapping him.
"I... I... I am sor... ry bae. Your beauty is captivating" he said trying to cover up.
"Oh really?" She blushed.
"You're a very beautiful woman" Promise jumped up, that was when ken's image came again.
"Promise, why are you wearing a black Jean?" He asked foolishly.
"I don't understand... Do you mean this is the first time I'm wearing a black jean." She asked confusingly.
"I mean it fits you. You look hot in trousers." He replied wiping off sweat with his brown handkerchief.
"Go.... Revenge!!! Go...Revenge!!!" Gori heard Ken's voice. He closed his eyes firmly in horror. He saw flashes of how Ken stabbed himself and opened his eyes again... This time, Tony was staring at him .
"Guy,wetin?"
"I... I ... I saw.... I mean I ... I .... Inspirations! I mean I wanted to compose a poem." He blabbed.
"Anyways, what is going on in your hostel?" Tony asked sitting beside him.
"My hostel?He was alarmed. He shifted uncomfortably in his seat.
" Your lodge had been deserted, they claimed they were unable to sleep in the night. Even the portals took to their heels, theysais they were strange voices and footsteps everywhere and there was blood. It littered all over the tiles." Tony narrated.

"I heard it started from Ken's room" the guy sitting beside them added. Tony and Gori exchanged glances.
"My friend here is ken's roommate" Tony bursted. The three exchanged glance.
"Guy, you no dey room?" The new guy asked.
"He slept in my room" Tony answered
"I got to the hostel late yesterday and when Ken refused to open the door, I left" Tony stared at him suspiciously. A call came in through Ken's phone, it was Tiwa.
"Hello"
"Chubby princess" Ken called out happily, he forgot his worries that moment.
"Where are you?"
"Department" he answered.
"I am outside your department" she announced
"Come in"
"No. Meet me outside now, its urgent". Gori stood up immediately and went outside the hall. He recognised his princess immediately and went to meet her.
" Honey" he called out smiling, Tiwa dragged him to the back of the hall.
"Ken, what happened in your hostel?" She asked looking worried.
"Tony was telling me this morning. I had a fight with Ken last night after we departed, so I went to night class. On getting back to the hostel, Ken refused to open the door for me so I slept at my friend's lodge."
"So you know Ken is dead?"
"Which ken? We had a fight last night, he is alive joo" he smiled
"See, Gori. My mum works in this school and she is very close to the VC. She heard it from the VC that Ken is dead and it was his spirit that was haunting people last night. She said he had ordered the arrest of his roommate. Gori, I'm scared." She narrated with tears in her eyes. He was silent.

"Gori, run away. I can afford to lose you. You can come back when school is settled. I'll meet your friends to cover up that you travelled." Gori felt for her, he drew her closer and hugged her. He knew he must stay strong for Tiwa, their love was pure and he could not afford to lose her for what he knew less about. An idea stucked his mind and he laughed. He knew the way out of this mess.... REVENGE.

"Tiwa, I knew Ken is dead" He said calmly still holding her. She was startled, she looked straight into his eyes.
"Gori, did you kill him?"
"Princess, I didn't. He stabbed himself."
"Why?"
"I don't know." He looked into her eyes and knew she believed him. She sobbed as she hugged him again.

Gori was sitted on an eighteen seater bus with his backpack in his hands. He was on his way to a village in Ogun state (name withheld). He thought about his last in the past one week.... From his parents advice to meeting Chubby Princess, Bills and the VC. He thought of Ken who had been by his side since his death and his new mission. He alighted in front of a small old house and walked into the house. He greeted the young man and asked if it was Oluwo's house. He met with Oluwo, a blind aged man in his late nineties, a fragile tall man. He was claded in a big brownish white wrapper, he laid on a big campchair chewing stick.

"Good afternoon Sir!"He greeted
" Omogoriola, how are you?"Oluwo greeted. Gori was shocked, did ken told this man about him.
"You were shocked right? I knew you even before you were born. I knew your mission in life. Ken was here earlier and I was there when he killed himself in the night" the man laughed, he gestured Gori to sit in front of him.
"Goriola, I'm going to invoke Ken's spirit right now and we all are going to have a conversation". Gori was scared, he wanted to go back, he wanted everything to stop, he wanted to defer his admission, he wanted to go back home.

Dedications
rachealfst
Chumzypinky
Georgeisco2007
Spiritman99
Presh900
IecheM
Tehmietee
almy6

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shadows Of The Green by Presh900(m): 4:37pm On Feb 07, 2017
Bibi294:

Makes it grow faster
Aii ... nice story
Re: Shadows Of The Green by samyfreshsmooth(m): 4:40pm On Feb 07, 2017
harameede99:
lol wu dey beg u..see dis married man ooo i no dey follow married man nd mind u rememba u recommended hadampson to me yaself wen u refused to teach me hw to kiss so no call am bad egbon

I be say make u test am i didnt say u shuld date him or turn am 2 ur nl husband naangry

i ray make u no dy beg me na...i no wan hear again...i must tell creeza except of course u 4low me go ____ grin
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Tehmietee(f): 4:49pm On Feb 07, 2017
OmoG is in 4 it.... Thunbs up. Tnks 4 d dedicatn
Re: Shadows Of The Green by harameede99(f): 6:13pm On Feb 07, 2017
samyfreshsmooth:

I be say make u test am i didnt say u shuld date him or turn am 2 ur nl husband naangry

i ray make u no dy beg me na...i no wan hear again...i must tell creeza except of course u 4low me go ____ grin
i don undastand u shey na because of ya selfish intrest if u lyk tell wu tell u say i don turn am to my nl husband hez my husby to b if creeza neva returns...bt guy dnt tell me u r tired of ya wife oo dis one wey u want make i follow u go lyk dis
Re: Shadows Of The Green by samyfreshsmooth(m): 7:20pm On Feb 07, 2017
harameede99:
i don undastand u shey na because of ya selfish intrest if u lyk tell wu tell u say i don turn am to my nl husband hez my husby to b if creeza neva returns...bt guy dnt tell me u r tired of ya wife oo dis one wey u want make i follow u go lyk dis

lol i neva tire 4 abi na of my wife o........grin grin

i dont knw y u think am doing it 4 my own interest o undecided undecided....

abi did i tell u where i want u 2 follow me to cheesy cheesy
Re: Shadows Of The Green by gtin(m): 7:26pm On Feb 07, 2017
Jst wondering what the conversation will be abt, btw wer is IecheM pls come nd gv cold beer to cool my mind
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 7:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
Harameede99 and samyfreshsmooth... U don turn this thread to your loveydovey room Abi... No pee... I'm going to write a story on both of u .... But plz... Reduce your conversation.. Bikonu!!

One love grin

One more update tonight
Re: Shadows Of The Green by rachealfst(f): 8:08pm On Feb 07, 2017
Bibi294:

Thanks for the Dedication Sis, I heart you. cool
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 8:18pm On Feb 07, 2017
Bibi294 cry ,so u hve 4gotten me abi Its not fair oh.*sadly walks outta thread*oya bye bye
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Bibi294(f): 8:23pm On Feb 07, 2017
Missperfect28:
Bibi294 cry ,so u hve 4gotten me abi Its not fair oh.*sadly walks outta thread*oya bye bye

Missperfect, please don't walk out of this thread... I'm so sorry... You know I love you hun embarassed kiss

1 Like

Re: Shadows Of The Green by samyfreshsmooth(m): 8:30pm On Feb 07, 2017
Bibi294:
Harameede99 and samyfreshsmooth... U don turn this thread to your loveydovey room Abi... No pee... I'm going to write a story on both of u .... But plz... Reduce your conversation.. Bikonu!!

One love grin

One more update tonight

ok ma'am anytin u say grin grin

harameede99 i yam not talking to u again lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

anticipating the next update
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Nobody: 8:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
Bibi294:

Missperfect, please don't walk out of this thread... I'm so sorry... You know I love you hun embarassed kiss
i dont belive it.until u gimme 100 updates dis nite.*winks* grin
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Hadampson(m): 9:32pm On Feb 07, 2017
IecheM:

Oqa hadampson na where we find ourselves, as the Oqa no gree admit say wetin he do wrong he wan come De yab me I no fit keep quiet make he De yab me na.

shocked Oqa you no tell me say you De also do the do.

cool Oqa as you De the other room na alomo bitters you go shack
gringrin

Tanx my guy.. wa gbayi*thumbs up*
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Hadampson(m): 9:33pm On Feb 07, 2017
harameede99:
Kisses..
Re: Shadows Of The Green by Hadampson(m): 9:39pm On Feb 07, 2017
harameede99:
ready for u too dear OMGEE u so huge down dere u knw...m shyin oo
Don't wori baby mi.. i wil take it easy wit ugrin... Daht thing has been causing commotion since when i was in secondary skulcheesy

i waz tinkin of reducin d size of dat thing sef, u get any medication dah u can prescribe 4 mesmiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (30) (Reply)

My Adventure As A Corper In Plateau State Jos / THE WEB / Call Of The Wind: THE GENESIS [Magic]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.