Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,403 members, 7,808,445 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

What Does Being A Girl Friend Mean To You? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does Being A Girl Friend Mean To You? (2375 Views)

Does Being Friends With A Guy Always End Well? I've Made The Biggest Mistake / Does Being Muscular Really Attract Ladies To A Man? / Does Being So Honest In Relationship Make Or Break Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does Being A Girl Friend Mean To You? by LxgIncrediboy(m): 7:00am On Feb 01, 2017
Memoirs of a Black Schrinzophrenic

In the my lonely hours, dark thoughts creep into my mind but on this most auspicious of nights, while musing about how every lady ask if I have girlfriend and are always surprise when I say No.

#RandomThoughts: What does being a girl friend mean to you?
Inner me: Umm... it means, I chose you above all (out of 7bn ppl) and promise to be yours, stand by you and help fulfill your aspirations and put you before me.

But as a guy I cannot in good good conscience say I have been all of these to lady.
So I ask you...

What does being a girlfriend/boyfriend mean to you?
And can you hundred percent defend your response that you've been all that you just defined if the mirror is held up?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Does Being A Girl Friend Mean To You? by slimthugchimee(m): 7:02am On Feb 01, 2017
free access to punny undecided

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does Being A Girl Friend Mean To You? by Jilo83(m): 7:06am On Feb 01, 2017
Sex mate

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: What Does Being A Girl Friend Mean To You? by LxgIncrediboy(m): 7:15am On Feb 01, 2017
slimthugchimee:
And you think your lady shares this same opinion... and that you're just another meat to satisfy her sexual cravings and indecent indulgence undecided
And nothing more? embarassed
slimthugchimee:
Re: What Does Being A Girl Friend Mean To You? by LxgIncrediboy(m): 7:54am On Feb 01, 2017
Jilo83:
Sex mate
Hmm... And how do you perceive she sees you?
Re: What Does Being A Girl Friend Mean To You? by TrapHedges(m): 8:05am On Feb 01, 2017
Girlfriend : give me head and cook some good ass chicken sauce

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does Being A Girl Friend Mean To You? by LxgIncrediboy(m): 8:15am On Feb 01, 2017
TrapHedges:
Girlfriend : give me head and cook some good ass chicken sauce
It's all fun and games... Till she ask what am I to you and where this is leading to?!
Yaba Left <==== grin
Re: What Does Being A Girl Friend Mean To You? by TrapHedges(m): 8:22am On Feb 01, 2017
LxgIncrediboy:

It's all fun and games... Till she ask what am I to you and where this is leading to?!
Yaba Left <==== grin

lmfao then ill simply tell her wr

if yo tired of fuckingg a nigga get another nigga

its easy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does Being A Girl Friend Mean To You? by LxgIncrediboy(m): 8:28am On Feb 01, 2017
TrapHedges:

lmfao then ill simply tell her wr

if yo tired of fuckingg a nigga get another nigga

its easy
Trapqueen77 cum and Carry your bf
Re: What Does Being A Girl Friend Mean To You? by TrapHedges(m): 8:39am On Feb 01, 2017
LxgIncrediboy:
Trapqueen77 cum and Carry your bf
lol my boo is at work tongue
Re: What Does Being A Girl Friend Mean To You? by LxgIncrediboy(m): 9:02am On Feb 01, 2017
Some Random answers

Re: What Does Being A Girl Friend Mean To You? by ELShehzad: 9:03am On Feb 01, 2017
NP

Mindless Behaviour- My Girl

1 Like

Re: What Does Being A Girl Friend Mean To You? by LxgIncrediboy(m): 9:21am On Feb 01, 2017
ELShehzad:
NP

Mindless Behaviour- My Girl
Whatever happened to those "kids band"? sad
Re: What Does Being A Girl Friend Mean To You? by NwannekaUloma(f): 12:31pm On Feb 01, 2017
it means a gal who can treat u as a husband while you are still single grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Does Being A Girl Friend Mean To You? by LxgIncrediboy(m): 6:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
NwannekaUloma:
it means a gal who can treat u as a husband while you are still single grin grin grin
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What Does Being A Girl Friend Mean To You? by Pweedycutie(f): 12:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
Op pls whtz d name of d font yhu r using
me likey likey smiley

1 Like

Re: What Does Being A Girl Friend Mean To You? by LxgIncrediboy(m): 5:03am On Feb 04, 2017
Pweedycutie:
Op pls whtz d name of d font yhu r using
me likey likey smiley
I'll make you a deal... Tell me where u stay in Kano n I will tell you the font I use
Re: What Does Being A Girl Friend Mean To You? by Pweedycutie(f): 11:11am On Feb 04, 2017
LxgIncrediboy:

I'll make you a deal... Tell me where u stay in Kano n I will tell you the font I use
lolzzz ah stay in sabon gari
Re: What Does Being A Girl Friend Mean To You? by LxgIncrediboy(m): 5:31pm On Feb 04, 2017
Pweedycutie:

lolzzz ah stay in sabon gari
Lol... That's not a place... what street in Sabon gari? grin
Re: What Does Being A Girl Friend Mean To You? by Pweedycutie(f): 9:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
LxgIncrediboy:

Lol... That's not a place... what street in Sabon gari? grin
Lol pm mesmiley
Re: What Does Being A Girl Friend Mean To You? by LxgIncrediboy(m): 11:13am On Feb 06, 2017
Pweedycutie:

Lol pm mesmiley
Yess Boss cool

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Every Girl Should Do On A First Date [LEARN TODAY] / I Need A Female Nairalander To Put Preek Inside...he / Ladies Will You Do This To Your Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.