Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,775 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

The Punishment For Your Enemies - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Punishment For Your Enemies (378 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) / The Punishment The Bible Prescribes For Rape / Stephanie Otobo: Going To Prison Was My Punishment For Having Sex With Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Punishment For Your Enemies by ACKCITY: 8:08am On Feb 01, 2017
Those enemies who God have allowed to oppress you over a period of time because of your sins will receive their punishments from God when you have repented of your sins. In the Book of Joel chapter 3 from verse 1 to 3 says:

“At the time of those events,” says the Lord, “When I restore the prosperity of Judah and Jerusalem, I will gather the armies of the world (your enemies, problems, difficult situations you have experienced) into the valley of Jehoshaphat. There I will judge them for harming my people, my special possession, for scattering my people among the nations, and for dividing up my land. They cast lots to decide which of my people would be their slaves. They traded boys to obtain prostitutes and sold girls for enough wine to get drunk”

God is not happy that you are going through some situations you are now, He is not happy how your enemies are oppressing you. But He has allowed all these to happen because of your sins. He allowed your enemies to oppress because you refuse to repent of your evil ways. But now that you have repented of your evil ways, and He has forgiven you, He said He will not only just bless you with good things but He will also punish your enemies for the times that they oppressed you.

“The Lord’s voice will roar from Zion and thunder from Jerusalem, and the heavens and the earth will shake. But the Lord will be a refuge for His people, a strong fortress for the people of Israel” Joel 3:16

So relax my friend, all you need to do is to repent and ask God to come take over your life, believe me once you do this, your problems are over.

See more >>http://citofgod..com.ng/2017/02/the-punishment-for-your-enemies.html

(1) (Reply)

*rccg Fasting And Prayer - Day 33 (sunday 12th February, 2017) Prayer Points*rcc / Learning To Love / The Light Of The World

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.