Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,426 members, 7,800,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 09:17 AM

Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation (22618 Views)

Regina & Rita Daniels, Sola Sobowale And Desmond Elliot All In Black On Set / Harrysong Has Dumped Kcee In The Trash Where He Belongs - Desmond Ike / Soso Soberekon Beats Desmond Ike, & Harrysong's Crew(Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by UNIZIK1stSon(m): 9:16am On Feb 01, 2017
d
Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by Zane2point4(m): 9:17am On Feb 01, 2017
Silence is golden, that harrysong manager see wetin caused, you been the make mouth they don add you for death row..

Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by dust144(m): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2017
God help provide for those who don't have.

Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by Divay22(f): 9:18am On Feb 01, 2017
Gemme space
Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by Nobody: 9:18am On Feb 01, 2017
This is becoming childish

If five star music miss dis guy let them plead with him to return

Not this ceaseless intimidation
Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by onatisi(m): 9:19am On Feb 01, 2017
TeamSimple:
E-Money and KCEE won show the guys who be the BOSS
They are either arm-twisting the guy to come back to them or destroying his career. This is battle harry cant win and if care isn't taken may be the end of his musical career. The best thing for harry to do now is to send emissaries to five star music and beg them

1 Like

Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by samsam2019: 9:19am On Feb 01, 2017
Hmmmmm

Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by onatisi(m): 9:20am On Feb 01, 2017
lustychima:
This is becoming childish

If five star music miss dis guy let them plead with him to return

Not this ceaseless intimidation
so signature forgery and breach of contract is intimidation,abi?

3 Likes

Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by Young03(m): 9:22am On Feb 01, 2017
By the time E money and kcee finishes with this guy, he will learn to be humble in his next life

foolish harrysong, thief

3 Likes

Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by Nobody: 9:24am On Feb 01, 2017
onatisi:
so signature forgery and breach of contract is intimidation,abi?
common

We are in nigeria wia u paint everybody leaving from his boss as a common thief

From oga to boys in d shop

To record labels
Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by onatisi(m): 9:29am On Feb 01, 2017
Ok
Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by jbaby265(f): 9:30am On Feb 01, 2017
Which one is blackberrybabes again.. This news get as e be

1 Like

Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by Kobicove(m): 9:30am On Feb 01, 2017
The battle is just beginning... undecided

Harry or whatever your name is you're going to learn not to run your mouth on social media especially when you know you're in the wrong

If I were E-Money I'll drag out this case for as long as possible and force him to spend all his money on lawyers and policemen
Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by Ajewealth123(m): 9:32am On Feb 01, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Mr harryson or Mr reptiles go and buy another bottle of champagne and pop it in the cell
the guy and his manager are fools. That rant online was unnecessary . E-money could have let go if he keep his head cool but the fame got to him(harrysong) and he decided to do the unthinkable.
They brought him to limelight, they virtually made him who he is. Now he is biting the finger that fed him.
If I was e-money,I will show him money might, reck his career and sue him till he has nothing,let him start afresh

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by onatisi(m): 9:36am On Feb 01, 2017
Kobicove:
The battle is just beginning... undecided

Harry or whatever your name is you're going to learn not to run your mouth on social media especially when you know you're in the wrong
There is no battle ,harry has got nothing to fight with. As the case is now emoney and kcee will make sure he doesn't get a single music deal from any label,no promoter will invite him yo concerts ,if he doesn't take care and beg in time.he may have to start learning a trade or selling spare parts . Even those encouraging him to fight kcee and co will desert him.
Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by gbagyiza: 9:38am On Feb 01, 2017
Lanretoye:
I tot u said you are the brain behind 5star music.

With wat is actually happening, shows that harrysong is d brain behind d label...when someone is really adding value to any organization , they wont let him go easily. D organization will frustrate d person n ensured d bring him down....if harrysong was not d brain behind d success of d label, d wont care abt him because they knew they can do better without him...in my opinion , they should forget abt him n forge ahead.

1 Like

Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by Johnsown1(m): 9:40am On Feb 01, 2017
Limpopo
Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by onatisi(m): 9:42am On Feb 01, 2017
gbagyiza:

With wat is actually happening, shows that harrysong is d brain behind d label...when someone is really adding value to any organization , they wont let him go easily. D organization will frustrate d person n ensured d bring him down....if harrysong was not d brain behind d success of d label, d wont care abt him because they knew they can do better without him...in my opinion , they should forget abt him n forge ahead.
They are using him to set an example to others . You think emoney and kcee wouldn't have made consultations with ppl in the industry? This case is been used to show artists that their record label can finish them if they mess up. There are many wonderful fantastic and better songwrites than harry in Nigeria just looking for an opportunity to team up with a label like five star

2 Likes

Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by almustopha82(m): 9:47am On Feb 01, 2017
Wow.. ....5 star music want put harry song down oooooo
Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by Saintsquare(m): 9:48am On Feb 01, 2017
No one is saying anything now but when Harrysong fire y'all would start shouting ingrates upandan
Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by smark61: 9:59am On Feb 01, 2017
La click La cheesy
Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by fujirice: 10:05am On Feb 01, 2017
Now they just want to mess Harry up.
I blame that Harry's lawyer sha.
He blew the whole thing out of proportion with his unguarded outburst.
Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by fujirice: 10:08am On Feb 01, 2017
onatisi:

There is no battle ,harry has got nothing to fight with. As the case is now emoney and kcee will make sure he doesn't get a single music deal from any label,no promoter will invite him yo concerts ,if he doesn't take care and beg in time.he may have to start learning a trade or selling spare parts . Even those encouraging him to fight kcee and co will desert him.
True.
He should have kept his mouth shut when he left.
Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by Antoeni(m): 10:09am On Feb 01, 2017
U pass u, don pass u,Harrysong u re in 4 a very long thing,jst humble ur self go on ur kneels and beg,and also promise Kcee dat u will continue to write songs for him, and everything will jst be fine again
Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:21am On Feb 01, 2017
And he was making mouth nd popping champagne the other day saying they can't pull him down... he should have handled this matter maturely nd amicably. you know the way you handle an issue decides whether it will escalate or die down... I bet you, five star music will go to any length to see that they deal with him, possibly bring him down. The baba for d girls crooner nd his crew should get ready o
Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by Nobody: 11:43am On Feb 01, 2017
arrest rearrest and counterarrest grin grin grin grin
Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by Ginaz(f): 1:36pm On Feb 01, 2017
JennieCutie4U:
And he was making mouth nd popping champagne the other day saying they can't pull him down... he should have handled this matter maturely nd amicably. you know the way you handle an issue decides whether it will escalate or die down... I bet you, five star music will go to any length to see that they deal with him, possibly bring him down. The baba for d girls crooner nd his crew should get ready o

Yes, he was too proud. His pride led to all this, he blew it out of proportion and I hope he learns from it.
Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by Countersam(m): 1:40pm On Feb 01, 2017
Siddonlook
Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by Nobody: 1:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
Zane2point4:
Kceee right now... ..
Please who is this guy? People keep using his picture as meme.
Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by JennieCutie4U(f): 2:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
Ginaz:

Yes, he was too proud. His pride led to all this, he blew it out of proportion and I hope he learns from it.
I hope so my sister
Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 01, 2017
voicelez:
Children will always behave like children. Kcee ana Harrysong have not displayed any maturity at all
How,can you explain?
Re: Harrysong And Desmond Ike, His Manager Re-arrested For Fraud And Impersonation by Nobody: 2:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
gbagyiza:

Lol! Why do they sign him in the first place?
They signed him because of his talent and they want to use that his talent to make money why giving him peanut that is due for him.
He got the talent but never new how to use it and they brought him out of palm wine bar were he was doing sbow and rebrand him so he has to obey them.
He is their tool whether he likes it or not.
He should have waited till his contract finish.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Doris Simeon & Femi Adebayo Cover House Of Maliq Magazine’s August Edition(Pics) / Linda Ejiofor Reveals How She Fell In Love With Ibrahim Suleiman / Nkiru Sylvanus - 'I'm Not Afraid' - Gospel Album

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.