Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,898 members, 7,802,898 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:29 AM

Diesel & Oil Of All Sort - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Diesel & Oil Of All Sort (566 Views)

Are These Sort Of Employees Taxable(p. A. Y. E) / Wanted: Someone To Convert Diesel Engine To Run On Biogas / Cat, Tractor And Equipment Test. What Sort Of Questions Should Be Expected. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Diesel & Oil Of All Sort by divenchi(m): 2:06pm On Dec 02, 2009
Dear Nairalander,

I want to use this medium to plead to all Niaralanders that we should all be our brothers keeper, by supporting them in any little way we can.

I am Marketer in a Company based in Phc and Warri and we are Major dealer of Diesel and Oil of any kind.

My salary is based on commission, you know what that means, 

If you can assist me in any little way, I will very greatful and u might even gain from it too, i mean you might have a little commission too.

Just in case this is my mobile no. 07041491779,08035411815

(1) (Reply)

Can Any One Out There Help / Overcome Your Shyness Now! / Ung Music Needs A Poping Rocking Producer!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.