Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,270 members, 7,807,913 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 10:32 PM

We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest (26351 Views)

MURIC Reacts To RCCG Letter To Fayose On PDP Candidate / Saraki Replies Police On Plans to Arrest Him, Vows to Turn Himself in / The Protest Will Still Go On Without 2baba -EIE (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest by MarieSucre(f): 4:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
Firstcitizen:

Pity yourself. Yes it does. Evil men only take advantage when they perceive you are weak. Right now the 500 percent inflation is your weakness.

Yes, it is our weakness. And the government better address. If we get weaker. This country is gonna get hotter.
Re: We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest by egobetatoday: 4:08pm On Feb 01, 2017
Firstcitizen:
Fayose's involvement will only reveal the hidden political connection to the protest hence this statement.

We know the sponsors already. Nigerians, these politicians are all the same. They keep using us.Both the ruling party and opposition.

we dont care if they are using us. We know we used to buy a bowl of garri for #200, now its #600. who cares who's funding the protest? We are ptotesting because are pockets are crying, who cares who's funding what?
Re: We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 4:41pm On Feb 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Fayose has been warned not to come near there ..Well keep supportin Buhari to waste Ur destiny, I hope U are gaining from supporting what's clearly wrong oo

LOL it's not about gaining anything, This is not PDP era where it's all about selfish interest..

Zap protest..

Sai Baba..
Re: We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest by repogirl(f): 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
Lol, this is a very sizzling ela Oju man. grin Pele Fayose but they are speaking the truth.

No more excuses, enough is enough!

1 Like

Re: We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest by Lewandoski20(m): 4:43pm On Feb 01, 2017
Martin Luther King Jnr said:

Re: We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest by ndcide(m): 4:44pm On Feb 01, 2017
Firstcitizen:

Speak the truth to favour throught various means but do not be used to score political points by those that seek only their own selfish at heart and will abandon you like they always do. Those interests they seek to achieve by using you to protest will be later be used to put you in a disadvantaged position.

Protests are good but this one reeks of insincerity by the political figures behind it.

Which protest cannot be seen as insincere to anyone who is at the receiving end of the protest.

Don't worry yourself jare. If I was emotional about the government, I'll say the same thing.
Re: We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest by Firstcitizen: 5:00pm On Feb 01, 2017
ndcide:

Which protest cannot be seen as insincere to anyone who is at the receiving end of the protest.

Don't worry yourself jare. If I was emotional about the government, I'll say the same thing.

I am not emotional about the Government. A department of my business was shut down due to the hike in forex after they took power but I cannot see the truth and act like an illitrate like most of you guys do.
Re: We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest by ozimec(m): 6:46pm On Feb 01, 2017
saintmark88:

How can u say u r protesting for good governance and one of the protesters is an example of bad governance, Pls how does this makes sense, it ridicules ur protest.... If u want ur protest to hold any water, there should be no political office holder involved either elected or appointed, once there is , then d protest lacks credibility

Fayose is part of the reason we are protesting. He's part of the bad governance. No politician is excluded.

1 Like

Re: We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest by Emassive(m): 7:21pm On Feb 01, 2017
So APC still get fans pass satan?
Re: We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest by Gemc3(f): 9:37pm On Feb 01, 2017
SalamRushdie:

With a 500 percent inflation that's climbing daily you still think a protest needs sponsors? I pity u

One hundred million likes for you sir!

1 Like

Re: We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest by olamakinde(m): 11:35pm On Feb 01, 2017
phatasschick:
grin smiley grin grin
flatasschick
Re: We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest by dederocs(m): 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2017
Fayose you better sit up,and stop all these nollywood action. Develop your state,empiwer your people,not propanganda.
Re: We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest by yarimo(m): 12:21am On Feb 02, 2017
ajigiteri:
Fayose will lose his integrity reacting to every national issues.
with integrity again? He has lost it since before 2015 presidential election to the best of my knowledge grin
Re: We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest by refreshrate: 12:27am On Feb 02, 2017
sorom4:
is it not yet time to speak out due to the economic hardships, socio-cultural hardship and DSS illegal arrests even if na PDP dey sponsor them or not?

Look up from your device.
See the wall opposite you?

That wall has more sense than the person you're replying better save yourself the stress and don't allow mumu people wound you.
Re: We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest by FactualSpeech: 1:00am On Feb 02, 2017
ghettowriter:
#Istandwith2face #EnoughisEnough

Tho I ain't going for the march but I'll join the protest Online, Just as I campaigned for GMB online.

my brethren,am with you
Re: We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest by Firstcitizen: 6:35am On Feb 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Fayose has been warned not to come near there ..Well keep supportin Buhari to waste Ur destiny, I hope U are gaining from supporting what's clearly wrong oo

At least I have a Destiny. Fayose and Akpabio with the others behind the protest have little work to do as you have no Destiny to be wasted.
Re: We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest by Firstcitizen: 6:36am On Feb 02, 2017
MarieSucre:

Yes, it is our weakness. And the government better address. If we get weaker. This country is gonna get hotter.

And when it get hotter what happens?
Re: We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest by MarieSucre(f): 7:03am On Feb 02, 2017
Firstcitizen:

And when it get hotter what happens?
we will protest, like we are doing now.
Re: We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest by Firstcitizen: 8:11am On Feb 02, 2017
MarieSucre:
we will protest, like we are doing now.

Okay
Re: We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest by SalamRushdie: 8:32am On Feb 02, 2017
Firstcitizen:

At least I have a Destiny. Fayose and Akpabio with the others behind the protest have little work to do as you have no Destiny to be wasted.
Keep fooling yourself and supporting a 500 percent inflation govt , Na u go suffer not me
Re: We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest by Firstcitizen: 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Keep fooling yourself and supporting a 500 percent inflation govt , Na u go suffer not me

cheesy cheesy are you sure
Re: We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest by Sinkills: 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
morscino:
Tuface shld as a matter of urgency denounce fayose or any politician dat has served or is still serving, in respect to dis one of a kind protest,to give it more credibility n acceptantance,else these politicians would see it as an opportunity to settle political scores.
I quite agree with you.
Re: We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest by Sinkills: 1:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
SalamRushdie:

With a 500 percent inflation that's climbing daily you still think a protest needs sponsors? I pity u
Is it up to that?! I quite agree with you. People are really suffering - muslims, christians, traditionalists, atheists, northerners and southerners. People don't need sponsors to protest.
Re: We Are Also Speaking To YOU; EIE Replies Fayose On Plans To Join Protest by Sinkills: 1:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
Eazybay:
HONESTLY Nigerians are dumb!! Who are those nitwits saying it will give d protest political coloration abi coloriot? No matter who plans to attend or NOT, march out and 4get the color!!! Ah ah, IPOB protest u say its don by jobless youths because dea leaders are absent. This one since u ppl cannot say jobless, u say its led by an illiterate with no moral standing who should have rejected his wedding gifts!
But in #OccupyNigeria Tinubu was not part of d problem abi..

The people indeed deserve d leaders dey get! There are paid hands on Nairaland and Twitter to dampen ur resolve. Adesina has done his job and dey have bin all over d media trying to do theirs.

MISDIRECTION IS KEY
Nigeria would continually retrogress wif d present challenge and ppl are telling u, recession did not start today, herdsmen did not start today, PMB is fixing Nigeria, u are hungry because we eat too much rice, u are poor because there's no free money haba!!

Continue to
#SaiBaba
I agree with you in a way. But don't you think it is better not to give propagandists opportunity to attach political motives to this proposed protest? I think some people are really desperate to discredit this proposed protest. So let all outspoken members of the opposition keep off. Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

JAMB: Northerners Value Honesty Above Ethnicity - Reno Omokri / Tell Your Husband To Address Hunger, Insecurity - Emir Of Kano To Remi Tinubu / Osinbajo Meets Abdulsalami, Cardinal Onaiyekan & Others In Aso Rock (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.