Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,433 members, 7,808,547 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

Total Cost In Creating A Blog - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Total Cost In Creating A Blog (15589 Views)

Blogger Or Wordpress, Which One Is Better In Creating Music Blog / The Stages Involved In Creating A Dope Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by GistHubNg(f): 7:38am On Feb 08, 2017
I spent about a 100k forr mine. Bought a premium WordPress theme for $59. Comes with a mobile theme too. Then a year hosting with qservers for 13500 which comes with a free .Com.ng domain name.
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by webincomeplus(m): 7:40am On Feb 08, 2017
Taichimaster:
Please I want some one to give me a total cost for creating and hosting a blog
For N20,000, I'll register your domain and host your blog with a reputable US-based host. In addition, I'll install WordPress and customize your blog with a premium theme and necessary plugins. And I'll give you solid tips on how to grow your blog fast and make it stand out.

1 Like

Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by fxbot: 7:46am On Feb 08, 2017
Taichimaster:
It is just money for buying domain name and hosting it. If you don't mind, i can help you set one up for free, with a free domain name as long as you have the money for your hosting. contact me jideofor@careercounsel.com You are not paying for the set up.
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by Greenbullet(m): 7:46am On Feb 08, 2017
Everybody dey advertise ;DD well,mine I'd
www.ultimatetips.name.ng
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by fxbot: 7:49am On Feb 08, 2017
GistHubNg:
I spent about a 100k forr mine. Bought a premium WordPress theme for $59. Comes with a mobile theme too. Then a year hosting with qservers for 13500 which comes with a free .Com.ng domain name.
lol... guess someone did it for you lol. if you knew how, you won't even spend 30k.

I am currently setting up blogs for people for free. Just have money for your hosting, you get a free domain name. jideofor@careercounsel.com

1 Like

Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by saucekid(m): 7:50am On Feb 08, 2017
Taichimaster:

With 35k I will design a custom blog for you with premium WordPress theme and plugin
Contact me now 08056022010
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by AfterEarth(f): 7:54am On Feb 08, 2017
You don't need to spend heaven on earth just to create your blog.

First, you should start with a moderate hosting plan, after which you can start to upgrade when your traffic increase on the spot rather than spending a lot and you later achieved nothing.

You should try out lekkihost .. www.lekkihost.com.
Wordpress hosting .. And if you buy a hosting, they'll give you a free .com, rather than other registrars giving out .com.ng.

They're extremely affordable. Good bandwidth all with the startup fee of N5,000 only.

They even have a page where you can design and set up your blog yourself without needing an expert.

Don't ever spend much on hosting/creating a blog when on the spot of getting started, use your brains well.

Upon that, you can install some of the important plugins in wordpress.
Wordpress have some for SEO etc which is quiet good.

#HidToMyAdviceToday and thank me later.

Between, if any of you need a manual SEO work on your blog for the sake of appearing on Google's First page and increasing your blog ranks simultaneously then goto my profile and PM me. I have proofs of successful works if you want to see upon working with me.
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by k199192: 8:06am On Feb 08, 2017
ghettowriter:
What type of blood do you wanna create?
HIV and sickle cell blood.
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by sunkanmi105: 8:07am On Feb 08, 2017
Please I need a good programmer
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by GistHubNg(f): 8:07am On Feb 08, 2017
fxbot:
lol... guess someone did it for you lol. if you knew how, you won't even spend 30k.

I am currently setting up blogs for people for free. Just have money for your hosting, you get a free domain name. jideofor@careercounsel.com

I know how, I'm just not a fan of pirated themes and plugins and my designer isn't a fan of such either. smiley
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by MrGreenMavro: 8:28am On Feb 08, 2017
Sanuzi:

20k upward

Do you need any type of MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE?
Do you need any type Of sport WEBSITE? e.g goal.com,naijabet,betnaija
Do you need any type of Forum WEBSITE? Nairaland
Do you need any type of School Portal WEBSITE?
Do you need any type of Eccommerce WEBSITE?

All @ affordable Price

We also train interested clients

Lets Talk:

Mobile/Whatsapp: 07038641600

BBM: 7B663F3A

admin@africanwebservice.com

We are expert in
*Blog Design,content management systems (CMS) such as
Webpagemaker,Frontpage, wordpress, joomla, drupal,
ecommerce platforms such as opencart, magento, Abante cart,WHMCS, prestashop.
*SEO,Responsive&Mobile Friendly Site Expert
*Blogs:Ghost,serendipity,eggblog
*Forums:SMF,Vanilla,phpBB,
*Polls and Survey Sites:Limesurvey,littlepoll,piwik
*Open Source Website Development & Customization / CMS Integration (Joomla, Drupal, wordpress, etc)
*E-commerce Website Development (magento, Opencart, OS Commerce, Zen Cart integration etc)
*SEO (Get Your Website Top Ranking in Google.
*Mobile Application (iOS & Android)
*An expert in CCTV,CAR Tracker&Biometric Services

Please I want some one to give me a total cost for creating and hosting a MLM(MULTI LEVEL MARKETING ) WEBSITE
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by Africanpoint(m): 8:30am On Feb 08, 2017
Want A Website,Blog,SEO,Redesign....I am the Best man for the job....
Why?
Yes because if in work for you

- You will be happy with my work.
- You pocket will still be heavy after paying me(I charge very low )
-Google must index your site,your site speed will be incredible

How will I do that...

Hosting
There are different hosting plan with different bandwidth and space

1000naira 500mb for 1yr
4000naira 10Gb for 1yr (preferable)

Domain extension

.com 4000naira a year (domainking)
.com.ng 1500naira a year

My charges

Full Design On Wordpress,Blogger - 1000naira

SEO first page guarantee with quality content 1500naira

Both Design. And Seo -2000 naira

How long will it take me

As soon as you buy a host and domain name
I will commence and will deliver in the next 36 hours...
After I hand over your
Completed site you will have my services for free for the next 48 hours any changes or modifications will be done for free after that you will have to pay me got any other major thing.

How will I know you are not a scam

Well with my flexibility and all that it keeps getting. Better. Because you will pay me some percent of my money midway the project after I complete it you pay me the remaining
I use to collect money after I completed the project but one guy kind of block me after I have finished every thing for him ... One beating twice........ So if you need me
Call or SMS me via 070 85 14 95 59
070 58 14 25 44
Whatsapp me via 070 58 14 25 44
Email johnnieabijah@gmail.com
Fb www.facebook.com /abijah.johnnie.1

Transparency, Reliable,Accurate is what , who I am..
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by frankobinna(m): 8:35am On Feb 08, 2017
Your mail please i also want you to creat a bl0g for me, Lets talk via mail
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by sekem: 8:37am On Feb 08, 2017
I spent $10.67 on the buying the domain name alone from namecheap.

The rest was totally free.

Hosting your site on blogger is totally free.

And then redirecting your .com domain name to your preferred domain name your bought from namecheap or any other domain name registrars is just about the only technicality involved.

Once you do that, nobody will ever know that your blog is actually a ..com blog unless you told them.

For example, lindaikeji..com redirects to lindaikejisblog.com.

Type lindaikeji..com into your URL and you will see it.

In other words, the only money Linda spends in running her blog is possibly the $13 annual domain name renewal.

The rest is totally free as in FREE!!!

So forget the word technicality, it only takes about twenty to sixty seconds to effect the redirection.

You can get yourself a free template. There are so many out there. Just go to Google and search for 'free blogger templates'.

Starting your blog is very simple.

But many people will still think it is a very difficult venture.

But then, that's exactly what ignorance can do to a lot of people.
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by MrGreenMavro: 8:38am On Feb 08, 2017
please who has mmm script or can design a mmm website?
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by lawani: 8:43am On Feb 08, 2017
IF YOU JUST WANT TO BE PUBLISHING, GO TO LINKEDIN AND BUILD A REPUTATION FIRST WITH A LINKEDIN ACCOUNT, THAT IS WHERE SERIOUS PEOPLE ARE AT NOW. WHEN YOU ARE SURE YOU HAVE AUDIENCE OR YOU WANT TO START HOSTING, YOU CAN CONTACT THESE PEOPLE HERE

https://www.ning.com/
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by Africanpoint(m): 8:48am On Feb 08, 2017
frankobinna:
Your mail please i also want you to creat a bl0g for me,
Lets talk via mail

johnnieabijah@gmail.com
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by ghettowriter(m): 8:55am On Feb 08, 2017
k199192:
HIV and sickle cell blood.
grin cheesy
Auto-correct Na bastard... lol
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by ModestGal(f): 9:05am On Feb 08, 2017
pls can't he start for free and later upgrade with money?
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by ModestGal(f): 9:10am On Feb 08, 2017
sekem:
I spent $10.67 on the buying the domain name alone from namecheap.

The rest was totally free.

Hosting your site on blogger is totally free.

And then redirecting your .com domain name to your preferred domain name your bought from namecheap or any other domain name registrars is just about the only technicality involved.

Once you do that, nobody will ever know that your blog is actually a ..com blog unless you told them.

For example, lindaikeji..com redirects to lindaikejisblog.com.

Type lindaikeji..com into your URL and you will see it.

In other words, the only money Linda spends in running her blog is possibly the $13 annual domain name renewal.

The rest is totally free as in FREE!!!

So forget the word technicality, it only takes about twenty to sixty seconds to effect the redirection.

You can get yourself a free template. There are so many out there. Just go to Google and search for 'free blogger templates'.

Starting your blog is very simple.

But many people will still think it is a very difficult venture.

But then, that's exactly what ignorance can do to a lot of people.

Bros thank you, can he just Start free and later upgrade when he has money?
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by Darkkarma: 9:10am On Feb 08, 2017
nmreports:
Cost ke?
Cost nothing...
Just the internet subscription.. laptop, interest and time.
All other resources you may need is on Google.

You may now start spendinf money when you want paid hosting, professional template, or domain etc

Here is mine www.HRtechnique.com and I only bought the domain name around 2k from namecheap.

Thatzall
Can you help me purchase one too?
I'll pay you
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by judondasylva(m): 9:21am On Feb 08, 2017
please i need a networking blog like twinkers, somapay or ultimate cycler anyone that can do it should contact me Asap
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by ModestGal(f): 9:22am On Feb 08, 2017
who can help for free on what I could blog on, I know so many things I could blog on,and am interested in all but they are very different things
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by fxbot: 9:26am On Feb 08, 2017
frankobinna:
Your mail please i also want you to creat a bl0g for me,
Lets talk via mail
I am currently setting up blogs for people for free and you get a free domain name. All you have to do is message me. jideofor@careercounsel.com
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by fxbot: 9:26am On Feb 08, 2017
ModestGal:
who can help for free on what I could blog on, I know so many things I could blog on,and am interested in all but they are very different things

I am currently setting up blogs for people for free and you get a free domain name. All you have to do is message me. jideofor@careercounsel.com
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by sekem: 9:26am On Feb 08, 2017
ModestGal:

Bros thank you, can he just Start free and later upgrade when he has money?

Of course!!!

That's the usual way.

You start small and then you begin to diversify as you progress.

Your blog can mature to the extent that you will need to do a lot of customization and even include database stuff. In that case, you may be needing some WordPress plug-ins to get you going.

In fact, the type of blog I earlier described is basically a content blog type. Most Blogger blogs are usually content blogs anyway.

Therefore, it is also good to note before one ventures into blogging, he should also have a specified idea of the type of business or businesses he wants to accomplish with his blog.

If the blog is strictly going to be for content, like most of our entertainment and gossip sites we see everyday, then there is no need in trying to spend a lot of money.

Getting your blogger( i.e ..com) blog may just be all you need.
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by fxbot: 9:27am On Feb 08, 2017
ModestGal:
https://www.nairaland.com/3616091/8550-bank-how-profitably-flip
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by ModestGal(f): 9:30am On Feb 08, 2017
fxbot:

I never asked of helping me to set up a blog, thanks
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by talk2aikay(m): 9:34am On Feb 08, 2017
Please geeks I need a Nigerian or American non-hosted verified or unverified AdSense account. Please whatsapp me on 07033666876 so we can discuss terms.
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by lakes99: 9:35am On Feb 08, 2017
Start with blogger platform then later u can get a custom domain to get rid of ..com costs less than 5k yearly
There are several free blogger premium template u can use. All u need do is tweak to ur taste

all depends on wat u want
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by pBuhari(f): 9:37am On Feb 08, 2017
DuBLINGreenb:

Send me your number let me give you 5k

the least i will collect is 10k

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites / 12 Deadly Mistakes That Are Killing Your SEO / Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.