Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,185 members, 7,807,622 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 04:23 PM

Total Cost In Creating A Blog - Webmasters (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Total Cost In Creating A Blog (15586 Views)

Blogger Or Wordpress, Which One Is Better In Creating Music Blog / The Stages Involved In Creating A Dope Website (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by pBuhari(f): 9:46am On Feb 08, 2017
I am currently designing and creating blog for people for FREE the only money you may spend is for domain name (.com).

Contact me now if you are interested with my FREE programme.

E-mail otuchrist@gmail.com for more
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by Nobody: 9:46am On Feb 08, 2017
op u wont have to incure monetary cost when starting a blog. all u need is sign up to a blogging platform, select a desired free theme and ensure you dish out content consistently. dont answer those telling you to pay for hosting and domain name when you havent even gotten traffic yet.
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by Nobody: 9:48am On Feb 08, 2017
saucekid:

With 35k I will design a custom blog for you with premium WordPress theme and plugin
Contact me now 08056022010
after he spends 35k will u now be there to help him when his daily traffic doesnt exceed 10 visitors per day

1 Like

Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by igwedaboss(m): 9:49am On Feb 08, 2017
Jose213:
Hosting-$8 Per Month($96 Per year)

Domain-$0.99 First year ($15 During Renewal)

Premium theme-($19 Varies)

Totalling Roughly To:- $120 First year
What hosting site do you use?
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by igwedaboss(m): 9:50am On Feb 08, 2017
BabaCommander:

You didn'the mention he will need SEO tools and writing course. This is why Nig bloggers always get frustrated.
where did u run your writing course
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by Nobody: 9:53am On Feb 08, 2017
ModestGal:
who can help for free on what I could blog on, I know so many things I could blog on,and am interested in all but they are very different things
u can blog on anything. what you need do is constantly check ur traffic growth and divert into the topic that gets people visiting your blog through search engines.
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by JimloveTM(m): 9:54am On Feb 08, 2017
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by chetaobi(m): 9:58am On Feb 08, 2017
Open a wordpress blog. It is free to open but if u want to earn money from your blog, you need to buy hosting rights from wordpress approved hosting sites like bluehost or siteground. I suggest you get it from siteground, its cheaper. Minimum price is N15,000 a year or $4 a month or $48 a year. Opening a blog is easy and you can decide how your blog looks using wordpress themes.
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by fxbot: 10:00am On Feb 08, 2017
ModestGal:

I never asked of helping me to set up a blog, thanks
okay o. Good luck.
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by LekkiHost: 10:15am On Feb 08, 2017
Get a free .com domain when you host with Lekkihost. our prices are cheap and affordable with full support for your Blog, Forum or Websites.

Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by joinnow: 11:07am On Feb 08, 2017
What is the cost of hybrid website that has a blog
Ie website that has blog page
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by fxbot: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2017
ModestGal:

I never asked of helping me to set up a blog, thanks
oh... you be muslim. No wonder.
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by Kazanchat(m): 12:44pm On Feb 08, 2017
Taichimaster:
Please I want some one to give me a total cost for creating and hosting a blog
I can design a customize blog for U. with a template( how it will display) of Ur choice, with a panel were U can add and delete post, add & delete videos e.t.c. I'm designing a blog at de moment. will be live online b4 2moro. tinajowah.com. Contact me if U are interested. call/whatsapp-07037447427.
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by GarageDoorMart(m): 12:48pm On Feb 08, 2017
Hosting-$8 Per Month($96 Per year)
Domain-$0.99 First year ($15 During Renewal)
Totalling Roughly To:- $120 First year
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by FuckYouMods: 2:32pm On Feb 08, 2017
shamecurls:
It depends which of the block you intend molding. The cost of 9inches block is quite different from that of 6inches. Likewise sales.
Receive sense
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by timilehin007(m): 4:55pm On Feb 08, 2017
pBuhari:

Give me N10,000 i will buy .com for you and still design the blog for you
you sure about this
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by chetaobi(m): 5:33pm On Feb 08, 2017
ModestGal:
who can help for free on what I could blog on, I know so many things I could blog on,and am interested in all but they are very different things

Then make ur blog a general blog. www.guardian.ng is owned by Nigerian Guardian Newspapers, it uses wordpress themes even though they own the hosting/domain name. It is a general website. Most international magazines like Time magazine also use . Since u like to write on almost everything, u need to select the main theme as ur page, for example sports will contain everything on sports, lifestyle will contain everything on lifestyle like entertainment, fashion, etc. Get it? If u want more frEe info whatsapp me on 07084324960. The name's Cheta.
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by frankobinna(m): 8:14pm On Feb 08, 2017
I am currently setting up blogs for people for free and you get a free domain name. All you have to do is message me. jideofor@careercounsel.com

OK thanks bro"
Brotherly
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by pBuhari(f): 10:11pm On Feb 08, 2017
I can set up blogger blog with nice theme that will suit your niche for free all you need is to contact me fir discussion
otuchrist@gmail.com
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by esan1(m): 3:54am On Feb 09, 2017
Nice infoh
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by Elprinz(m): 9:09am On Feb 09, 2017
It is quite cheap. To own a domain name and host it on Hosgator, it will cost around $40 per annum
I just bought and hosted http://coinhub.info (A blog on all things bitcoin and blockchain technology) December 2016.

Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by Heshei: 11:04am On Feb 09, 2017
webincomeplus post=ig:

For N20,000, I'll register your domain and host your blog with a reputable US-based honmst. In addition, I'll install WordPress and customize your blog with a premium theme and necessary plugins. And I'll give you solid tips on how to grow your blog fast and make it stand ohjttut.

This sound cool
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by pBuhari(f): 1:18pm On Feb 09, 2017
kateskitty:
Whogohost a Nigerian hosting company can host for you from 20K to 30K a year, depending on the hosting package.
Then you have to buy a domain name, which can take between 1,500 to 5K depending on the name.

You can use a free WordPress theme or buy one.
So many out there so choose wisely.
So just budget like 35K to 40K

I know a guy who knows a guy that can help you grin

With 10k-15k i will do everything for you

otuchrist@gmail.com
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by Jose213(m): 3:22am On Feb 15, 2017
MakeADifference:
Detailed and right.

1. There are good free themes (WordPress)
2. There are good budget hosts ($2 monthly especially if you can pay for 3 years upfront)

This answer by Jose123 is what you are asking for.

Ooh!! You mean those $2 crap hosts that your site needs to be down everynow abd then!!
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by Jose213(m): 3:26am On Feb 15, 2017
pBuhari:

That is a BIG lie. With $100 i will gets everything for my clients and still design blog for them FREE

mmmhh!!!!

You have you own data center ehhh!!!

or you also use those crap resellers that bring your site down once visitors start coming in!!!

You get what you pay for....
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by MakeADifference: 7:01am On Feb 15, 2017
If you don't know, ask and you will be told. If your knowledge of $2 hosts is crappy host, that's your own world.

As a bit of a lecture, I have a site of a $1 - yes $1/m host and it currently has 309,000+ posts and does 600+ hits daily. It is as fast as no-pause when you click. It has never been down once in years. It is a 36 months contract.

Next time say "to the best of my knowledge a $2 host is crappy".

By the way one of the most respected names in the North America hosting industry does a less than $2 RESELLER. Ask and you will be guided.

Jose213:

Ooh!! You mean those $2 crap hosts that your site needs to be down everynow abd then!!
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by Jose213(m): 7:27am On Feb 15, 2017
MakeADifference:
If you don't know, ask and you will be told. If your knowledge of $2 hosts is crappy host, that's your own world.

As a bit of a lecture, I have a site of a $1 - yes $1/m host and it currently has 309,000+ posts and does 600+ hits daily. It is as fast as no-pause when you click. It has never been down once in years. It is a 36 months contract.

Next time say "to the best of my knowledge a $2 host is crappy".

By the way one of the most respected names in the North America hosting industry does a less than $2 RESELLER. Ask and you will be guided.

600 visits!....not even visitors...

ok you now wanna play smart just to promote yourself..Good for you!

If those $2 hosts were that powerful,mmmh....wouldn't everyone be running there...and oh one server host 50,000 websites?...Ding!

and my friend 600 visits can come drom 5,7,13 or even 17 visitors....and so a website with a whooping 2000 visitors a day will surely get suspended on that shared hosting...nothing best comes from $2 hosts unless your site gets 10 visitors a day and therefore no over usage of resources...
Theres no respected reseller in the u.s...none....
i have used multiple hosts and am always on the road experimenting and so you telling me a $2 host should be reliable,Boy i just wanna kick myself in the stomach so so hard.
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by MakeADifference: 7:52am On Feb 15, 2017
1. Mr "you want to be smart",

What Is The Difference Between A Hit, A Pageview, And A Visitor?

There are three types of Web site statistics, a hit, a page view or pages and a visitor or visits. Each of these measures something different: Hits – A single file request in the access log of a Web server ...
Read the remaining on Google.

You see visits means visitors, not hits. Learn that for next time.

2. Mr "There is no respectable reseller host in the US". Wow! The home of the Internet? Nigerians are soooooo amazing. Wow!

I see you own Google. But even Google will not say there is no respectable host in US. Because when they started, they started off someone's server center. Same for Dell. Same for Amazon. Same for a million others.

Let me help you to kick yourself more. I have a less than $2 cloud hosted VPS. And that even isn't the cheapest.

When I will get 80, 160GB RAM, read it again RAM servers rented at $80 a month and you are still here claiming $8 shared host in 2017?
Dedicated servers are now $5-7 for some low range but good servers.

If you are still a young person, you need to get back to where you can learn and go learn. If you are an adult, you need to be careful before you speak. Especially online. This isn't the place you can come to thinking you are hiking with local mumus.

I am taking time to respond to you because of people who read this public assertions you make - which are total errors. I don't want them to go around hammering errors as if they know anything.

Jose213:

600 visits!....not even visitors...

ok you now wanna play smart just to promote yourself..Good for you!

If those $2 hosts were that powerful,mmmh....wouldn't everyone be running there...and oh one server host 50,000 websites?...Ding!

and my friend 600 visits can come drom 5,7,13 or even 17 visitors....and so a website with a whooping 2000 visitors a day will surely get suspended on that shared hosting...nothing best comes from $2 hosts unless your site gets 10 visitors a day and therefore no over usage of resources...
Theres no respected reseller in the u.s...none....
i have used multiple hosts and am always on the road experimenting and so you telling me a $2 host should be reliable,Boy i just wanna kick myself in the stomach so so hard.
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by MifiHost: 8:05am On Feb 15, 2017
Taichimaster:
Please I want some one to give me a total cost for creating and hosting a blog

Hello Taichimaster.

Wanna set up a blog? (Blogger or Wordpress)

Entrust your online presence with MifiHost.

1. Register a domain name

Register a domain name with MifiHost and get a web hosting account for free. If you are starting on a WordPress, you wouldn't think of paying for web hosting anymore. It comes free once you get a domain name from MifiHost.

2. Premium templates and themes.

Get premium templates for your blogger blog and premium themes for your WordPress blog.

No Downtime

24/7 Support.... And more.

No worries.. Visit www.mifihost.com now or send u as mail at support@mifihost.com.

MifiHost
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by MifiHost: 8:07am On Feb 15, 2017
Hello Taichimaster.

Wanna set up a blog? (Blogger or Wordpress)

Entrust your online presence with MifiHost.

1. Register a domain name

Register a domain name with MifiHost and get a web hosting account for free. If you are starting on a WordPress, you wouldn't think of paying for web hosting anymore. It comes free once you get a domain name from MifiHost.

2. Premium templates and themes.

Get premium templates for your blogger blog and premium themes for your WordPress blog.

No Downtime

24/7 Support.... And more.

No worries.. Visit www.mifihost.com now or send u as mail at support@mifihost.com.

MifiHost
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by pBuhari(f): 12:33pm On Feb 15, 2017
Jose213:

mmmhh!!!!

You have you own data center ehhh!!!

or you also use those crap resellers that bring your site down once visitors start coming in!!!

You get what you pay for....

Namecheap is one of the best hosting company in the world.

And i know you knew it
Re: Total Cost In Creating A Blog by Jose213(m): 8:56pm On Feb 15, 2017
MakeADifference:
1. Mr "you want to be smart",

What Is The Difference Between A Hit, A Pageview, And A Visitor?

There are three types of Web site statistics, a hit, a page view or pages and a visitor or visits. Each of these measures something different: Hits – A single file request in the access log of a Web server ...
Read the remaining on Google.

You see visits means visitors, not hits. Learn that for next time.

2. Mr "There is no respectable reseller host in the US". Wow! The home of the Internet? Nigerians are soooooo amazing. Wow!

I see you own Google. But even Google will not say there is no respectable host in US. Because when they started, they started off someone's server center. Same for Dell. Same for Amazon. Same for a million others.

Let me help you to kick yourself more. I have a less than $2 cloud hosted VPS. And that even isn't the cheapest.

When I will get 80, 160GB RAM, read it again RAM servers rented at $80 a month and you are still here claiming $8 shared host in 2017?
Dedicated servers are now $5-7 for some low range but good servers.

If you are still a young person, you need to get back to where you can learn and go learn. If you are an adult, you need to be careful before you speak. Especially online. This isn't the place you can come to thinking you are hiking with local mumus.

I am taking time to respond to you because of people who read this public assertions you make - which are total errors. I don't want them to go around hammering errors as if they know anything.

For Real dude you wanna now turn this into an arguement?
Am surprised you think visits are visitors........this is soooo hillarious...am laughing righ now.

i repeat visits are not visitors!!

Google is your friend.....do the home work

Talking of vps and D.S?

Cheap vps/D.S is another crap....infact if you told me you were on Unmanaged vps like Digital ocean, i would side with you but $5 managed vps?....come onnnnn!!!

If vps is $5 why are people buying shared hosting for $15?....This hosts you are trynna justyfy can't even hit a 70% uptime...in your next reply...give me 5 reputable hosts offering vps for $5 and i'll check out reviews online to see if those hosts lack 80% of reviews that are negative...name them!!

and oh...lastly...i aint Nigerian...i wonder where google falls in this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Do 9ja Music Blogs And Sites Make Money From Their Sites / 12 Deadly Mistakes That Are Killing Your SEO / Facebook Owner Meta Plans To Create Twitter Rival

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.