Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,511 members, 7,808,867 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:20 PM

Better Days Ahead - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Better Days Ahead (14110 Views)

Before You Go Ahead To Provide Help As MMM Returns, Take Note! / MMM Introduces New Payment Method Ahead Of Jan 14 / MMM Releases 2017 Rules Ahead Jan. 14 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 2:55pm On Feb 01, 2017
nill
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
btd
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 8:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Who We Are
BTD MULTIGLOBAL COMPANY is the parent company to several subsidiary companies under its registration, which can also be referred to as a 'serial company'.
The company is set on a mission to build the Nigerian and African economies by actively providing opportunities for its people to empower themselves and providing the backbone needed to make businesses into global brands.
The hallmark of all the company's activity is honesty and providing the best service possible in the sectors the company participates in through the promotion of creativity, innovations and breaking limits.
In a not too far away future, BTD MULTIGLOBAL COMPANY would be the forerunner in the pursuit of absolute development of the sectors of the economy in which we operate.
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
for those who call and sent sms that they are not on whatsapp pls just send me a text i will call u back
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 8:35pm On Feb 05, 2017
prospective investors should know that the minimum investment is 5k each for a unit
of shares so if you need more unit it deppends on u the maximum unit u can buy is 600units for larger amount of investment
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 8:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
null
Re: Better Days Ahead by sourcebabez: 7:39pm On Feb 06, 2017
I joined BTD February 2016 , about a year now. I can say it was an awesome decision i made that very day. BTD had since then changed my financial story
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 5:01am On Feb 07, 2017
sourcebabez:
I joined BTD February 2016 , about a year now. I can say it was an awesome decision i made that very day. BTD had since then changed my financial story

nice to know that there ar people who have already join the success story. made a withdrawal on thursday of about N100k got paid this evening so happy. if you need more guidance holla me
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 07, 2017
DATE (2017) AGENDA Wednesday 1st February Open: New Fund Offer Period Wednesday 1st February ROI is established Wednesday 1st February Account Statement can be viewed from Portal Wednesday 1st February Investment requests are confirmed Thursday 2nd February Investment requests are processed Friday 3rd February Investment activities continues Monday 6th February Investment activities continues Tuesday 7th February Close: Fund Offer Period
Fund offer close today if you dont register and fund today till March be dat
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 12:33pm On Mar 20, 2017
pls BTD is not a ponzi scheme. It is a registered company. You can holla me on dis line 07039614561
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 8:17pm On Mar 21, 2017
some people complain that the website is not opening d website is up and runing but you cannot register until first week of everymonth.
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 9:44pm On Mar 24, 2017
incase u ar having difficulty in registering i have address that. pls immediately u register dont rush to pay u nid to follow process to make an investment plan pls holla me to guide u tru thanks
Re: Better Days Ahead by Hypocrites: 5:47am On Mar 25, 2017
lanrema:
Who We Are
BTD MULTIGLOBAL COMPANY is the parent company to several subsidiary companies under its registration, which can also be referred to as a 'serial company'.
The company is set on a mission to build the Nigerian and African economies by actively providing opportunities for its people to empower themselves and providing the backbone needed to make businesses into global brands.
The hallmark of all the company's activity is honesty and providing the best service possible in the sectors the company participates in through the promotion of creativity, innovations and breaking limits.
In a not too far away future, BTD MULTIGLOBAL COMPANY would be the forerunner in the pursuit of absolute development of the sectors of the economy in which we operate.

i checked it out, it looks good, i am willing to try this
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 25, 2017
Hypocrites:

i checked it out, it looks good, i am willing to try this
Holla me on 07039614561 fund offer start First week of April, Join Better Days Investment
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 1:45pm On Apr 02, 2017
Someone ask this question and this is the Answer

What is the maximum amount that I can invest?
30-DAY SCHEME TYPE

First Time Investor: #250,000 (50 units)
Existing Investor: #10,000,000 (2000 units)

60-DAY SCHEME TYPE

First Time Investor: #750,000 (150 units)
Existing Investor: #25,000,000 (5000 units)

90-DAY SCHEME TYPE

First Time Investor: #1,500,000 (300 units)
Existing Investor: #35,000,000 (7000 units)

180-DAY SCHEME TYPE

First Time Investor: #3,000,000 (600 units)
Existing Investor: #50,000,000 (10000 units)
Re: Better Days Ahead by Viking007(m): 3:43pm On Apr 02, 2017
What are the risks involved?
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 02, 2017
Viking007:
What are the risks involved?

Bros Longest time, no risk atall
Re: Better Days Ahead by Viking007(m): 6:30pm On Apr 02, 2017
lanrema:

Bros Longest time, no risk atall
Ok sir. I've saved Your number. cool
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 05, 2017
important information
Pls note that BTD have two Packages
Regular plan and Premium
Regular plans is for 30,60 n 90days plana
while Premium is from 90, 180 n 365days
Fund offer for d month of April is ending tomorow if u need more information holka me tanx pls dont pay into anyones account d company av main Account
Re: Better Days Ahead by macanu(m): 9:13am On Apr 05, 2017
Do u have physical office and where is it in nigeria. 2.who's d founder of the company
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 05, 2017
macanu:
Do u have physical office and where is it in nigeria. 2.who's d founder of the company

Sorry for replyin u late. visit the website n confirm yourselve. Check my signature
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 10, 2017
in case u ar nt able to register n invest with btd last fund offer period n u still want to invest contact me let discuss
Re: Better Days Ahead by Imagindat: 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2017
nice post. willing to give it a trial
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 17, 2017
Imagindat:
nice post. willing to give it a trial

Add me up let chat let me guide u tru
Re: Better Days Ahead by moseade(m): 4:28am On Apr 20, 2017
Can you please say something while withdrawal request for this month of April have been delayed. This is the 20th day of this month and some payments are still pending. I sincerely hope the company is not experiencing distress syndrome.
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 8:25am On Apr 20, 2017
moseade:
Can you please say something while withdrawal request for this month of April have been delayed. This is the 20th day of this month and some payments are still pending. I sincerely hope the company is not experiencing distress syndrome.

I am nt the Staff of BTD, if i may ask are you an investor? if yes What Packages did u subscribe to?
Re: Better Days Ahead by Tabbaz(m): 4:17pm On Apr 22, 2017
gwashre:
SUPREME-PAY IS FINALLY LAUNCHING ON MONDAY 3RD, ARPIL 2017.
SUPREME-PAY IS A PEER- PEER TELEGRAM GROUP THAT DEALS WITH JUST A SINGLE AMOUNT OF 10k TO GET 20K AND 20K TO GET 40K WITHIN 72 HOURS. AND ITS WEBSITE WILL BE LAUNCHED ON MAY 2ND, 2017 IN OTHER TO EXPAND ITS ACTIVITIES. DUE TO VARIOUS DISAPPOINTMENT FROM OTHER PLATFORMS, SUPREME-PAY DECIDED TO TAKE OVER PEER-TO PEER DONATION PROGRAMS TO PROVE TO THE WORLD THAT THERE IS A LEGITIMATE PLATFORM THAT CAN DELIVER WITHOUT COLLAPSING.
HURRY UP AND SECURE YOUR SPOT BEFORE IT LAUNCHES. BECAUSE, ITS GOING TO BE FIRST COME, FIRST SERVE.

JOIN SUPREME-PAY WITH THE LINK BELOW.

this idio is a scammer. Number 1 on the scammer list in my signature.

Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 8:46pm On Apr 24, 2017
A LETTER TO OUR VALUED INVESTORS
Dear Valued Investor,
This is Adewuyi Bowofade (Christopher King), Founder and Present Managing Director of BTD Multiglobal Ltd.
We started BTD Multiglobal as far back as 2014 to help families across Africa, especially in Nigeria. Our goal was to grow wealth through our unique expertise and involvement in the global financial market; the model was to use investment banking futures and options instrument in generating wealth which can be used to grow our economies and help communities live better (The Better Future, We Got You dictum).
Garnering over 2,600% ROI in a 25-month investment period across all our plans, we are proud to say BTD IFS is one of the best legitimate investments in Africa. Our loyal clients in Nigeria and Ghana who have stayed with us through the years, and have trusted us with their financial future, we are very grateful. For all the investors who have also included us in their prayers at all times seeing that we succeed through the seen and unforeseen economic instabilities, we are saying a big thank you.
We have not failed in our promises to you and we are continuously exploring new ways and methods to provide optimal customer support and the best returns in the market. We will walk you through the present challenges we are facing, as you are and always are going to be our reason for being here.
At the investors’ connect conference, I stated that the premium withdrawal will be completed within the 24hours, as at this time we were 80% close to completing our automated system to enable us process withdrawals swiftly. Unfortunately, we encountered a technical difficulty and setback which lead us to partner with third party payment systems as our last resort. Their method of making payment is slow and we have seen instances of double payment and sometimes investors are not credited in due time.
As the head of the team, I take full responsibilities for all the discomfort cause to you in any way, we still need your patience and trust however to overcome this. What started as an exclusive service for just family and friends has grown to empower lots of individual and businesses beyond our imagination and this means we are dealing with a bigger responsibility.
Our finance and IT department are working round the clock to automate the process of all investment operations within the next 18 days. Processing of withdrawals through our present methods has been very challenging and would be faster once our automated system is fully functional.
We want to plead with you that you may experience continual delay until the process is completed. Kindly bear with us. BTD has never failed you and we don’t intend doing that now and forever, we appreciate your continuous patronage and hope that you continue to conquer territories as we stand as your financial backbone.
Adewuyi Bowofade (Christopher King)
MD, BTD Multiglobal Ltd.
Re: Better Days Ahead by Nobody: 2:20pm On Apr 30, 2017
Fund Offer period for the month of May is here starting on May 2nd 2017, you can register and deposit check my signatire to register and dont forget the referal i.d 383199

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

All You Need To Know About Risevest Dollar Diversification. PROTECT YOUR NAIRA! / Gov Obaseki Welcome Shoprite To Benin City Check Were Is Located Out / Insme App Scammed Nigerians Of 117 Billion, Wanted By EFCC (pics) ( UNVERIFIED)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.