Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,903 members, 7,802,929 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:51 AM

Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? (8501 Views)

Why Foreign Women Love Nigerian Guys / How To Apprehend Women Better(pix) / Why Do Nigerian Men Think All Foreign Women Are Crazy About Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by chic2pimp(m): 7:27pm On Mar 07, 2011
What's new under the sun? Nigerians ALWAYS treat foreigners better(especially the white looking ones)
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by elettrodad(m): 8:04pm On Mar 07, 2011
I must say that in a recent trip to Nairaland I have met many girls saying that Nigerian men treat women as poo.
That was at least the way they were trying to explain the "attraction" they had in my regard.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by MrsChima(f): 8:44pm On Mar 07, 2011
chic2pimp:

What's new under the sun? Nigerians ALWAYS treat foreigners better(especially the white looking ones)

Awwwww damn Chic2! I was trying to avoid that and not hit hard with the truth. You gon come out the left field with that! But, since you brought it out! Yes, they do. You and I know why.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by MrsChima(f): 8:46pm On Mar 07, 2011
elettrodad:

I must say that in a recent trip to Nairaland I have met many girls saying that Nigerian men treat women as poo.
That was at least the way they were trying to explain the "attraction" they had in my regard.

Did you ACTUALLY VISIT NIGERIA or you referring to this chat site? I am just asking. I have been to NIGERIA PHYSICALLY and those ladies do not talk like that. You was dealing with hoes if you ACTUALLY went to Nigeria.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by elettrodad(m): 8:55pm On Mar 07, 2011
Believe it or not Mrs. Chima I have been there for one week and I have met three girls who said the same thing to me.
One were introduced to me by his cousing whom I have business with.
One I met at the airport and we just chat few minutes then we shared the phone numbers and we keep talking at the phone from time to time.
The other one was dining at the hotel and we just spoke with few drinks. I had no sex with any of them and I just paid few drinks.
Whores were there also, but they were quite direct just ask to sleep with me for money and not talking bout Nigerian men.

edit: Did I misunderstood the term "hoes"?
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by MrsChima(f): 9:30pm On Mar 07, 2011
I don't know what hoes mean in your land.  But hoes in my definition are the one that will say anything or do anything for a piece of change. 

In your case, those hoes were saying anything for your coins.  No offense.  You do know there are two types of hoes.  Undercover hoes and Uniform hoes.  If you do not know how to recognize the two distinctly then you won't know what you was dealing with. 

It is okay suga.  You spend more time on Nairaland as long as I am member, you will very well informed. 

One last thing, please read my threads and posts with thick skin because it is not for the feeble spirited.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by elettrodad(m): 2:10pm On Mar 08, 2011
Heya Mrs,
Well at least I managed to don't give coins,
Not bad for a newby uh?
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by MrsChima(f): 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2011
What you give kobos?
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by chic2pimp(m): 2:15am On Mar 09, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Awwwww damn Chic2! I was trying to avoid that and not hit hard with the truth. You gon come out the left field with that! But, since you brought it out! Yes, they do. You and I know why.
Yes we both certainly know why.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by mamagee3(f): 2:37am On Mar 09, 2011
chic2pimp:

It's the inferiority complex. . .

It's in them almost like a disease, that's why they treat the white men better than they treat a man/woman that comes from their village.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by MrsChima(f): 2:39am On Mar 09, 2011
Unfortunately that true.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by itking: 2:46am On Mar 09, 2011
hey guys have a complete guide on how to repair HP laptops and a complete audio mp3 bible , please call for more info on 07065301537 or mail itking011@gmail.com thanks
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Nobody: 8:08pm On May 30, 2011
cause some of them are idi0ts.

a woman is a woman regardless of where she is from
the only thing that makes us different is language and perhaps
skin tone.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by MrsChima1(f): 10:28pm On May 30, 2011
If they are trying to get their Green card, Red card, Blue card, and Brown card they would have to be EXTRA NICE, LOVING, SUBMISSIVE, TELL HER ANYTHING SHE WANTS TO HEAR, and NOT Bleep UP UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by Nobody: 11:44pm On May 30, 2011
lol true.
Re: Why Nigerian Men Treat Foreign Women Better? by sexylogan(m): 12:25am On May 31, 2011
Mrs, Chima:

If they are trying to get their Green card, Red card, Blue card, and Brown card they would have to be EXTRA NICE, LOVING, SUBMISSIVE, TELL HER ANYTHING SHE WANTS TO HEAR, and NOT bleep UP UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

lmao. . .

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Girlfriend Is A Hoe!! / Do We Still Have Such Men??? Pics / Lagos Lady Who Visited Facebook Boyfriend Got Stranded In Kubwa Area Of Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.