Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,029 members, 7,807,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 08:59 AM

[story] Campus Tales: When Sonia Met Ade - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [story] Campus Tales: When Sonia Met Ade (810 Views)

Ik Ogbonna's Ex-wife Sonia Morales Flaunts Her Massive Backside In Sexy Photos / Story: Campus Life. Girls. Ghetto. Garri. Glory - Season 1 / We Met In Church: How “No Sex Before Marriage” Destroyed My Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] Campus Tales: When Sonia Met Ade by Realsmarttzy(m): 8:07pm On Feb 01, 2017

“Sonia…Sonia…Sonia…” they chanted, egging on the tipsy “yellowpawpaw”. The gorgeous jambite looked at each of her friends in turn, but none of them showed the faintest interest in letting her off the hook. Her charming smile might have allowed her to play men like puppet dolls, but against her three female flat mates she was powerless.

It was time to put up or shut up, and chickening out of the truth or dare game was not an option. Especially when it had been her idea in the first place. “Azeez. Pass it to me,” she said, impatient to get it over with. “Here,” Abigail shouted, pressing a S3@.x:’y lingerie into her palm, “my ex gave it to me last Christmas, it should fit you just fine.” ‘He would be my ex too if he had given me that,’ she thought to herself, holding up the Santa’s little helper S3@.x:’y baby doll with matching G-string. “So,” Morenike recapped, “the dare is…” “…to go to the classy Mr. Solarin’s door (the next flat neighbor),” Sonia interrupted, “and ask if he has a spare condom whilst wearing this classy outfit. I know.”
And without further ado, she unabashedly shed her clothes and slipped on the tacky sheer lingerie, leaving most of her curvy hips and firm B cup bre@.$ts on display. “Woohoo,” Abigail hooted, slapping one of Sonia’s exposed butt cheeks. “Careful you don’t give the dude a heart attack!” And they all had a good laugh.

After a week cooped up at home with families, the girls were happy to be reunited again in the big las giddy city, letting their hair down for a late Christmas party amongst best friends. Loud music, and flowing alcohol ensured that their holiday spirit wasn’t dampened by the recession. A worthy dry run for the planned house party to welcome in 2017 with a bang.
With a mischievous “jinja” the group went to the front door. Like a gopher, the blonde opened it and popped her head out. The stairways was mercifully empty. And with three rowdy friends watching, she briskly tip toed down towards Mr.Solarin’s flat. “Shh!” she hissed back conspiratorially, arriving in front of apartment 109.

A reverent silence settled across the girls as they waited for the big moment. Sonia composed herself and prepared to knock. Except, music seeping from behind the door stopped her dead. ‘Iyanya?’ she thought, recognizing one of her favorite songs “S3@.x:’y mama”. That didn’t seem right, and she looked back at her friends, raising her shoulders in confusion. “Go on ole oshi,” Morenike jeered with a shooing gesture.

Sonia turned back to the faded brass numbering and took a deep breath. Gathering up some “liver”, and with butterflies in her tummy, she tapped the door. From somewhere inside there was the sound of movement. Then relaxed footsteps. And finally, the door swung open. She froze. He froze. Time froze. ———————– “Hello.” He whispered, a sudden dryness in his throat. “You’re… not… Mr. Solarin.” Sonia stuttered, disorientated. “Depends on what you mean by that,” he joked, “I just moved in. Were you looking for the old guy that just moved out?” “Yes,” she replied, blushing.

He was handsome. Really handsome. Probably in his early twenties, around 5”9’, and from the way he filled his shirt, in great shape. And then there were his beautiful eyes, which had a reassuring kindness that made her feel warm and tingly. Except, as they took her in from top to bottom, she could see questions multiplying in his mind. “Oh God! It’s not what you’re thinking!” Sonia blurted out, her hand going to her mouth. “ah, mogbe” she panicked. ”OK, this must look really bad.
Let me explain. So I live in the next flat with my university friends. All girls. And we were playing a drinking game…not that I’m a regular drunk or anything…” And as she tried to justify herself, she unconsciously moved her braids to one side, wanting to look her best. “…and, since I’m single, they thought it would be funny to make me ask for a condom. So here I am…” she rambled nervously, “…and there you are…” she tried to joke, fading, leaving the sentence dangling.
He took his time in responding, seemingly enjoying himself, weighing up his options, giving her time enough to begin doubting herself. “Babe calm down joor, you sound desperate. And you’re coming across like one jambito, or make I say mummy’s girl”.
God, what if he already has a girlfriend? What if she’s inside? “So, you need a condom to win a dare?” he repeated in amusement, “Let me check my bed drawers. Feel free step inside so that you are not standing outside dressed like… well… I’ll be right back.” She watched his yummy jean clad butt disappear down the hallway, and, curious to find out more, nervously looked around for clues. There were a bunch of boxes scattered around, some car keys, and not much else to go on. But most crucially, there was no sign of another woman or female paraphernalia.

Sonia quickly tallied up what little data she had. He was gorgeous, fit, listened to cool music, had a great apartment and a car. He was also kind, intelligent, interesting and probably had a good job (although she was prepared to admit that those last few points were more her own imagination than fact). And judging by the delicious aroma wafting out of the kitchen, he knew how to cook. Serious potential. And the lack of female signs suggested, crucially, that he was probably available.

“So…” she called out, trying to sound casual and stepping towards the nearest box, “new to the big city or just moving apartment?” “Just moving. My partner and I wanted a bigger place” he called back. The words hit her chest like a sledgehammer. Shattering her incipient day dream into a million pieces. “Oh,” she managed, winded, “where… where is she?” The disappointment was obvious in her voice as she regretfully looked around. “HE,” came a voice right behind her, “is my business partner. And he arrives next week from the US, a few days after New Year’s.”

Sonia turned in surprise. Embarrassed at having been caught going through his stuff. Newly hopeful that there was still a chance. Confident that he had been staring her perfect G-string covered ass. And there they stood. A yard apart. He holding a condom, and she dressed like a Christmas slut. S3@.x:’ual tension electrifying the air. Neither one wanting her to leave. “Smells good,” Sonia finally said.

“Nothing fancy, just my mum frozen sauce with sausage. I hadn’t planned on company.” “Is that an invitation?” she asked like an “ashawo”, biting her lip. “Be my guest” He replied. And for the first time she realized that his accent was rather hard to place. Definitely not American. More British, but not quite. An international man of mystery perhaps? It certainly added to his allure. “Mhm,” she purred in approval, “let me go and change, and I’ll be right back.” “I don’t think that’s a good idea,” he said lightheartedly, “iyanya’s S3@.x:’y mama is playing, and I hear mad UNILAG girls roaming the corridors. It would be irresponsible of me to let you leave.”

“Is that so?” she giggled. ——————– His cool CD mix provided the perfect sound track for their romantic candle lit meal. Barely more than strangers, yet already oddly familiar. Laughing at each other’s jokes, discovering each other’s backgrounds, delighting in each other’s company. A bottle of red half empty as they stared into each other’s eyes like love-struck teenagers. “Oh, I love this song,” she gushed, humming along to the infectious beat of Davido. And to her surprise he stood up and held out his hand, inviting her to dance.

“I don’t want you to get the wrong impression,” she said flirtatiously, standing up, “I’m not usually this kind of girl.” “And I don’t want you to get the wrong impression about me either,” he replied, taking her in his arms, “I’m not usually this kind of guy.” “Good. Because I want you to take me seriously,” she pouted. “And I want to take you seriously,” he reassured her, gently pushing strands of braid out of the way, pulling her in tight, savoring the feel of her firm young body as he lifted her chin. It started tenderly.

Each exploring the other’s lips. Getting used to their feel and taste. Buzzing at the excitement of being with someone new. Then as familiarity developed and intentions became clearer, it heated up. The kissing became passionate. Touching turned to groping. Until finally he wrapped his strong hands around her bare rear and lifted her up. Sonia’s long legs wrapped tightly around his waist as they crashed blindly out of the dining room, bouncing down the hallway, a trail of destruction in their wake. Springs groaned as they hit the bed with a need that neither had ever known.

Furiously removing each other’s clothes, articles flying through the air as they raced to get N@kkd. And like separated magnetics being rejoined, their sweaty flesh snapped back together. An undeniable chemistry, like they were made for each other. Sonia moaning as he impatiently licked her erect pink N!.pplss and ran a finger through her moist folds. Trailing his lips hungrily down her flat tummy, sliding between her legs, separating her smooth inner thighs, watching as her cute pink Pu.$$y spread open for him like a flower in bloom. “Oh Yes,” she groaned in lust, as a bolt of electricity shot up her spinal cord, forcing her back to arch.

Grabbing his unruly brown hair and rolling her hips, she pressed against his expert tongue and fingers as they worked her into ecstasy. “Oh God, I’m not going to last long,” she panted, “I need you inside me.” “Where’s the condom?” he asked frantically. “Shit. I’ll be right back. Don’t go anywhere.”
In the seconds that he was gone Sonia basked in the glow of promise, knowing that her days of faking org@.$ms were finally over. And with desire in her hungry blue eyes she watched him return, smiling eagerly as he grabbed her by the legs and yanked her into position.
Then the world ceased to exist as he leaned in, held her tight, spread her legs apart, and powerfully penetrated. Nestling in the nook of his shoulder blade she let herself go, giving herself over completely, and allowing him to take her as she had never been taken before. And he was the perfect lover. It was as if he could read her mind. Knowing what she needed and how to give it. The perfect mixture of dominance and tenderness. Every movement driving her closer and closer to the edge. “Harder,” she begged, “I’m close.” Sonia had never felt so connected to another person, and the intensity was overwhelming. Closing her eyes she cried out as an explosive org@.$m enveloped her.

Shuddering in rapture, she understood for the first time what it meant to made love to. Her tight Pu.$$y clamping down hard as she convulsed around his shaft, coaxing it to mutual release. Unable to hold back any longer, and with goose bumps erupting down his spine, he pumped deep into the most incredible woman he had ever met. Shooting his white juice so hard it hurt. His satisfaction total as he emptied himself into the gorgeous writhing yellow paw-paw. Until, completely spent, he collapsed on top of her.

After playfully tracing the contours of his back for what felt like an eternity, Sonia stirred, scooting out from under him. And looking straight into his eyes she smiled. “I’m Sonia.” “Hi Sonia. I’m Ade.”
http://celebrityvibez.com/my-campus-tales-when-sonia-met-ade/
Re: [story] Campus Tales: When Sonia Met Ade by TrapHedges(m): 8:10pm On Feb 01, 2017
Egberi pa pa

(1) (Reply)

Should You Return Gifts When A Relationship Ends? / I’m Sorry Honey, I Slept With Two Women Today / A Stranger Became Romantic With Me; Sinister Motives?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.