Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,247 members, 7,780,501 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 03:39 PM

Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career (13544 Views)

Between Music And Furthering My Education Which One Should I Choose? / Please Help Me Choose A Better Career Opportunity / Build A Better Career (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by Saveasoul: 11:58pm On Feb 01, 2017
am a talented rapper and also a talent footballer and I have passion for both pls help pals I don't know which that will be a better careers
Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by newyorks(m): 12:24am On Feb 02, 2017
it might sound rude if i ask u to ask google. u know what u want go for it if u hav the means(connection tins).

1 Like

Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by Saveasoul: 12:51am On Feb 02, 2017
I have the means for both that's why am confused
Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by Dgunnerz(m): 1:11am On Feb 02, 2017
Let me be your agent for both grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by NLSniper(m): 2:31am On Feb 02, 2017
Play Football, Music can be done at leisure time.

21 Likes

Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by Saveasoul: 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
OK more comments pls
Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by Adutay: 6:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hi bro..... what I can say is that you should do the both

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by lonelydora: 7:15am On Feb 03, 2017
Football nah. Just imagine £100+k per week.

17 Likes

Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by ruggedtimi(m): 7:16am On Feb 03, 2017
Lol...it depends. What u do is compare the most successful musician to the most successful footballer right now in nigeria e.g wizkid and Mikel obi who is doing better financially if thats the criteria you wnt to use for comparison. Also rap doesnt make it too well dis days in nigeria music industry.

1 Like

Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by ednut1(m): 7:16am On Feb 03, 2017
Asamoah Gyan does both

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by MrPresident1: 7:16am On Feb 03, 2017
Ask Psquare

1 Like

Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 03, 2017
It all depends on your destiny.

1 Like

Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by Nobody: 7:16am On Feb 03, 2017
Music in Nigeria, Football in Europe.

12 Likes

Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by Oluwasaeon(m): 7:17am On Feb 03, 2017
Football

1 Like

Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by wolesmile(m): 7:17am On Feb 03, 2017
You definitely can do both. Play and sing for leisure. Along the line, you'll discover which one to drop for the other

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by somehowpenis(m): 7:17am On Feb 03, 2017
Go for the one you are much ready to foot. Music isn't all about talent you know. You will spend, lots and lots of spending, to have yourself recognized

1 Like

Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by AyamConfidence(m): 7:18am On Feb 03, 2017
Ok
Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by colossus2: 7:18am On Feb 03, 2017
Go for football, while playing football you can as well sing.
If you go for music, it might be difficult to play football later due to age.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by Klaasicworks(m): 7:19am On Feb 03, 2017

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by Nobody: 7:19am On Feb 03, 2017
go for football... music can be done later.

1 Like

Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by JeffreyJamez(m): 7:20am On Feb 03, 2017
The football depends on how old you are...As for the music,it dependson how talented you are and how dedicated you are , plus you need money and the right connection.

1 Like

Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by jeromzy(m): 7:20am On Feb 03, 2017
If I'm to make a choice between Nigeria football clubs and music,I'll go for music but if its a football club like Preston,I'll go for footballing.
Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by Gambitt007(m): 7:21am On Feb 03, 2017
Abandon the two and go and hawk gala and lacasera in the go-slow.
angry

mtcheeww, see stupid question early in da morning

1 Like

Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by JimloveTM(m): 7:22am On Feb 03, 2017
Ask God for directions.. He alone sees the future
Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by Hackportal(m): 7:22am On Feb 03, 2017
am also a talented footballer...! please i need connection who will help me out?

whats app number 08103477983 Facebook http://facebook.com/igwemmac

1 Like

Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by Airtimex(m): 7:22am On Feb 03, 2017
If you have the connection for football go for it...

In Nigeria, no musician is richer than a footballer. But try and go international & not our local leagues cheesy

When you hammer try and show gratitude to God & me for advising you grin
Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by DonCortino: 7:23am On Feb 03, 2017
Does music pay 18 million naira per week?

1 Like

Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by NetBizguy: 7:24am On Feb 03, 2017
I would advise you do music with all your strength put in your best at least in your area you'll be getting local shows de collect from 50 to 150,000. the luck that is needed in football is too much and have couches and many rules but music you can do it as you like whatever you know that sells you, marketing yourself in every possible means including using internet, create facebook page, Twitter handle, IG etc and following musicians. with music you have instant start but football you might even spend your whole life and no luck.. I know of many guys in my area who are far better than most of the guys you're watching in professional clubs like chelse etc but no one sees them and their carrier died just like that but I don't know one good musicains that is very dedicated in his work that is not discovered at least in his local shows,

what do you think is the reason P Square left football for music?

My own opinion though

4 Likes

Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by DIKEnaWAR: 7:25am On Feb 03, 2017
Football biko!

Imagine me warming a bench for £50,000 a week? Na to dey invest dey wait when them go offload me so I will go and enjoy my money in peace.

What if your career ends up like Blackface own?

8 Likes

Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by Adonis7: 7:25am On Feb 03, 2017

OP, are you going into them because of money or coz of passion??

You see ehn, both Will consume most of your valuable time (If you wanna excel)

You gotta shelve one for the other.

Looking at it from a financial angle,

The richest footballer has a net worth of about $230m
http://www.cheatsheet.com/sports/the-top-5-wealthiest-soccer-players-on-the-planet.html/?a=viewall

This figure however falls on #29 on the list of richest musicians
http://www.therichest.com/top-lists/top-100-richest-musicians/

Also, the disparity between musicians isn't as much as that between footballers.

Well, I advice you to forget money for now and just focus on which exactly makes you more happy

There's nothing like getting paid while doing your hobby cheesy

Ask Linda Ikeji.

#Adonis7HasSpoken

3 Likes

Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by sakalisis(m): 7:25am On Feb 03, 2017
Thinking
Re: Between Music And Football Which One Is A Better Career by hyfr(m): 7:27am On Feb 03, 2017
Please ask officialaronsamuel dude makes 75 million per week even though most Nigerians don't know him.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

6 Management Lessons Everyone Should Know. / Should Women Put Their Career On Hold When Having Children? / New Career In Nursing Or Further In Business Admin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.