Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:37 PM

Skrill: New Bank Withdrawal Service Available In Nigeria - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Skrill: New Bank Withdrawal Service Available In Nigeria (1733 Views)

How Long Does It Take For Payoneer Bank Withdrawal? / Ecobank Introduces Cardless Cash Withdrawal Service / Explaining The New Bank Charges, Lending And Deposit Rates Announced By The CBN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Skrill: New Bank Withdrawal Service Available In Nigeria by eezor: 12:06am On Feb 02, 2017
"Our new, improved bank withdrawal option now allows customers with a Nigerian bank account to receive money from a Skrill wallet and then withdraw it to their bank account in local currency Naira.

Payments are received fast in local currency with confirmation of both fees and final amount. Add a Naira bank account to your wallet and enjoy this locally relevant payment solution"

got this mail from skrill. its nice and a welcome development. skrill all the way.
Re: Skrill: New Bank Withdrawal Service Available In Nigeria by todaynewsreview: 2:19am On Feb 02, 2017
eezor:

"Our new, improved bank withdrawal option now allows customers with a Nigerian bank account to receive money from a Skrill wallet and then withdraw it to their bank account in local currency Naira.

Payments are received fast in local currency with confirmation of both fees and final amount. Add a Naira bank account to your wallet and enjoy this locally relevant payment solution"

got this mail from skrill. its nice and a welcome development. skrill all the way.

At what rate will the naira conversion be then?
Re: Skrill: New Bank Withdrawal Service Available In Nigeria by eezor: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2017
todaynewsreview:

At what rate will the naira conversion be then?
I think they will use the official rate. Not sure though.
Re: Skrill: New Bank Withdrawal Service Available In Nigeria by IllestJay(m): 12:29pm On Feb 18, 2017
Eezor do you mean you can transfer directly from USD Skrill account to Naira bank account?
Re: Skrill: New Bank Withdrawal Service Available In Nigeria by IllestJay(m): 12:30pm On Feb 18, 2017
eezor:

I think they will use the official rate. Not sure though.

Eezor abeg answer
Re: Skrill: New Bank Withdrawal Service Available In Nigeria by KingsleyAni1993(m): 9:54am On Jun 26, 2017
Hi,
I would like to know if you need a domicilliary account to be able to Receive money from Skrill or just your naira bank account. That's what I consider confusing. Does anyone know this?
Re: Skrill: New Bank Withdrawal Service Available In Nigeria by Kennyrole: 8:25am On Oct 08, 2019
This guy is the best I have a limited PayPal account for over 4 years have try to withdraw d funds but proving difficulty but d day I approach ds guy he told me he will withdraw the money and I gave him the account and he withdraw d funds 4 me is d best and the most honest guy have ever seen

(1) (Reply)

Nairabet Pay Me My Money / Hey Guys I Do Buy Itune Cards If You Have Any Card From $10 To $100 Sell It Now. / See What MTN Sent Me!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.