Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,911 members, 7,802,964 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 05:49 AM

Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse (59264 Views)

Married Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover In Jos (photos) / 26-year-old British Woman Dies During Rough “masochistic” Sex / Ibadan Woman Dies During Sex Romp With Lover Who Drank 'Man Power' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by NEHLIVE: 4:05am On Feb 02, 2017
The wife of a Lagos State socialite, identified only as Josephine, has been killed after sex romps with her boyfriend in a guesthouse in the Isheri Olofin area of the state.

PUNCH Metro gathered that the victim had gone to the guesthouse with her boyfriend, Augustine Dunkwu last Tuesday around 2.30pm. They were said to have drunk different brands of beer after which they went into a room.

Our correspondent was told that after about 45 minutes of marathon sex, the woman fainted.

When efforts to resuscitate her reportedly failed, the suspect allegedly dressed up and left the guesthouse.

The receptionist, who became suspicious that Dunkwu left without his partner, was said to have quickly dashed into the room and saw that the woman was unconscious.

Our correspondent gathered that the worker raised the alarm, and the suspect was chased, apprehended and handed over to policemen from the Idimu division.

Josephine’s corpse was subsequently deposited in a morgue.

Our correspondent gathered that the owner of the guesthouse had made statement at the police station.

When our correspondent visited the guesthouse on Jemi Alade Street (Pictured), he was received by an elderly man and a young lady, who confirmed the incident.

The man, who appeared to own the guesthouse and asked not to be identified, said the suspect had attempted abandoning the corpse in the room.

He said, “This is a public place and people come in and go out. We are not responsible for what happened.

“They came in and had drinks. There were several others here that day. After they finished drinking, they went into a room.

“I don’t know what happened between them; but some minutes later, he stepped out of the room and left the guesthouse. The receptionist observed that he didn’t leave with his woman friend and when she went inside to check, she discovered that the lady was unconscious and quickly raised the alarm.

“People ran after him and saw that he had already boarded a vehicle. We had to drag him down from the bus.

“The incident really caused commotion in the guesthouse as some of our customers fled. We alerted policemen, who arrested him and removed the corpse.”

A source in the area said Josephine was the wife of a socialite, whom he refused to name.

He said, “They both had drinks in the guesthouse before going into the room where they had sex. It is possible that the man used drug or the woman was not strong enough to withstand the sex. She passed on during the romp.”

The source said the police from the Idimu division took the corpse to a mortuary.

Our correspondent gathered that the matter had been transferred to the State Criminal Investigation and Intelligence Department, Yaba.

The state Police Public Relations Officer, SP Dolapo Badmos, said investigations were ongoing into the incident.

She said, “We were told that on January 24, 2017, the suspect and the deceased lodged in a guesthouse.

“The suspect later attempted to check out without his guest, prompting the receptionist to run after him.

“He was taken back to his room where the lifeless body of his girlfriend was discovered without any sign of violence.

“The corpse was removed and deposited in the Mainland General Hospital Mortuary, Yaba. Investigations are ongoing.”

http://punchng.com/woman-dies-sex-romps-guesthouse/

Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by NEHLIVE: 4:05am On Feb 02, 2017

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by Nobody: 4:14am On Feb 02, 2017
The poor guy! He'll be jailed for a crime he didn't commit! Do they do autopsy there? Could he be cleared or is it all over for him?

As for the lady, I think either karma got her or her husband has something to do with this.

47 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by 40kobo77: 4:26am On Feb 02, 2017
Another man wife?

Any woman I wan marry must follow me go Kenya,because their Magun there na authentic.

I no go dey labor morning till night,make one small boy dey enter my farm and pluck my Agbalumo.

Two of them must GUM abi na GLUE sef?

219 Likes 17 Shares

Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by Nobody: 4:36am On Feb 02, 2017
Paul...can you handle any style
Chichi...Sure baby,anything you want would I do.
Paul...doggy,snake in the eagles shadow,horse ridding,wall stacking,bakassi spanking,e.t.c
Chichi...bring your A-game on baby!

5 minutes into action

Chichi!Chichi!Chichi please wake up!
What do I do now O!what do I do now(Na that time you go hear sinner shout,God please help me)

Make I gbeja jo.

57 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by Lekan1o1: 4:37am On Feb 02, 2017
Sad
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by chieyine(m): 4:40am On Feb 02, 2017
Konji is a respecter of no man
But everyman has a control over his dick
I will prefer fucking a prostitute than a married woman cause
*KARMA IS A ***** grin

When she was screaming hu hu hu grin
She dey enjoy the sweet Bleep with the man until

I can't be take it anymore
Your d**k is too big grin
Noooo
It is getting sweeter baby
U are in for a long sweet night
Yekpe! Egba mi oo!
She don die ooo!

KARMA cool

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by Oblitz(m): 4:40am On Feb 02, 2017
z not gud 2 cheat

your building is not complete without stamped concrete. check my signature!
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by seunlayi(m): 4:41am On Feb 02, 2017
What a way to die

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by Nobody: 4:42am On Feb 02, 2017
chieyine:
Konji is a respecter of no man
But everyman has a control over his dick
I will prefer fucking a prostitute than a married man cause
*KARMA IS A BITCH grin

Are you gay shocked

5 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by chieyine(m): 4:49am On Feb 02, 2017
Pinkdiamondz:

Are you gay shocked

An heterosexual, bisexual and monosexual
All join grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by buchai: 5:28am On Feb 02, 2017
it takes two to tango
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by Kingsley1000(m): 5:42am On Feb 02, 2017
so sexkillz

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by Nobody: 6:09am On Feb 02, 2017
grin

Marathon sex? cheesy It's sounds so sexy tho...
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by 40kobo77: 6:13am On Feb 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Marathon sex? cheesy It's sounds so sexy tho...

Baby hi
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by JuicyPucci(f): 6:18am On Feb 02, 2017
She can't take that hot dog.

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by Nobody: 6:19am On Feb 02, 2017
She dey scream as she wan release.
Na there her heart fail. Guess what

She go orgasm in the presence of the most high!!
Sweetest way to die..
Surest way to hell.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by Nobody: 6:31am On Feb 02, 2017
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by luminouz(m): 7:03am On Feb 02, 2017
JuicyPucci:
She can't take that hot dog.
Can u? wink

3 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by George2016(m): 7:51am On Feb 02, 2017
Okay
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by Nobody: 7:52am On Feb 02, 2017
Adultery, so sad. The desires of men are insatiable. They want this, they lust after that, it never ends

The man should be arrested for pounding her to death. Perhaps he took "dorobucci" or "gbe soke" before the pounding began

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by olatwo(m): 7:52am On Feb 02, 2017
Curious Case of Benjamin Button cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by oladimejiX: 7:53am On Feb 02, 2017
The world of Illicit sex is dangerous do not dwell there
RIP madam Cougar

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by robosky02(m): 7:53am On Feb 02, 2017
ok
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 02, 2017
Bad way to Exit....

1 Like

Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by falzthebadguy: 7:54am On Feb 02, 2017
[she joined bad gang. RIP

4 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by Ishilove: 7:55am On Feb 02, 2017
'sexy' news everywhere.

There are so many people committing adultery and getting away with, while some are struck down without delay.

Truly, 1 Timothy 5 vs 24 is correct: The sins of some people are obvious, reaching the place judgement ahead of them, but for some others, it trails behind them, to be revealed later.

The sins of this woman went ahead of her and brought down instant judgement.

As for the loverboy, your karma is coming.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by newyorks(m): 7:55am On Feb 02, 2017
knackiology walai.
Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by frankkad(m): 7:57am On Feb 02, 2017
Another man wife?

Any woman I wan marry must follow me go Kenya,because their Magun there na authentic.

I no go dey labor morning till night,make one small boy dey enter my farm and pluck my Agbalumo.

Two of them must GUM abi na GLUE sef?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you want boost my brain ni

5 Likes

Re: Woman Dies After Sex Romps In Guesthouse by billyG(m): 7:57am On Feb 02, 2017
wetin dey kill women with sex sef,make ladies or Dr in d house tell me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

We Didn't Talk All Through The University, But We Are Eventually Getting Married / My Dilemma With A Married Friend Who Wants Sex From Me / 13 Signs That Make You Know That Your Man Is Madly In Love With You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.