Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,806 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? (3122 Views)

Buhari Reveals Why Anambra Governor, Obiano Visited Him At Aso Rock / Willy Obiano Warns Nnamdi Kanu: Steer Clear Of Anambra Elections Or Risk Arrest / Buhari Poses With Rochas Okorocha In Aso Rock (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by betterABIAstate: 6:20am On Feb 02, 2017
Though we all know Rochas is a bad governor and he has since denied the people of IMO good governance but he never mentioned the name of the governors that will defect to APC. While other governors exempted themselves politely, that of anambra chose to portray the act of arrogance that has long been known with anambra people.
They even went as far a saying okorocha begged an anambra person for election fund, please, we All know okorocha has been one of the richest in Nigeria even before he became the governor of IMO state.

Anambra government should drop their arrogance and play the silent game, it just reflect what we see everyday on nairaland about anambrarians, always showing reckless arrogance and tending to reply any shitty statement.

Okorocha has succeeded in bringing anambra down to his level, you shouldn't have responded arrogantly or should I say like mberi secondary school football players. cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by hisgrace090: 6:28am On Feb 02, 2017
The wisdom in this write up is not for infant, but rather for the matured.

7 Likes

Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by Airtimex(m): 6:32am On Feb 02, 2017

Why creating such thread...

I guess you want Anambra and Imo to start arguing here.

Must everything be silent? People like you are the reason other tribes believe Igbos don't love themselves...

You better delete this useless thread sad
Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:36am On Feb 02, 2017
Op seriously what are you writing? What do you even gain making ur point from this angle? Are you okay? Am from imo state and I stand with Obiano on this, someone really needs to talk sense into that nitwit called Rochas. So if you don't have anything reasonable to say please be quiet.

Am really disappointed that of all the things the talked about its this nonsense you could make off it.

4 Likes

Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by betterABIAstate: 6:38am On Feb 02, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:
Op seriously what are you writing? What do you even gain making ur point from this angle?
silence is golden, as a matter of fact, you will still see arrogant anambra people reply me even after saying this. Their arrogance is sublime.

2 Likes

Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by LasGidiOwner: 6:39am On Feb 02, 2017
You should spend some hours everyday to weep for your state than wasting it on other issues. You don't even have a governor and noe Abia state is dead cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xFl1XnM4xAU

[s]
betterABIAstate:
Though we all know Rochas is a bad governor and he has since denied the people of IMO good governance but he never mentioned the name of the governors that will defect to APC. While other governors exempted themselves politely, that of anambra chose to portray the act of arrogance that has long been known with anambra people.
They even went as far a saying okorocha begged an anambra person for election fund, please, we All know okorocha has been one of the richest in Nigeria even before he became the governor of IMO state.

Anambra government should drop their arrogance and play the silent game, it just reflect what we see everyday on nairaland about anambrarians, always showing reckless arrogance and tending to reply any shitty statement.

Okorocha has succeeded in bringing anambra down to his level, you shouldn't have responded arrogantly or should I say like mberi secondary school football players. cheesy
[/s]
Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by betterABIAstate: 6:42am On Feb 02, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
You should spend some hours everyday to weep for your state than wasting it on other issues. You don't even have a governor and noe Abia state is dead cheesy

https://www.youtubm/watch?v=xFl1XnM4xAU

[s][/s]
didn't I tell you? An mberi player can never disappoint. grin

1 Like

Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by LasGidiOwner: 6:43am On Feb 02, 2017
[s]
betterABIAstate:
silence is golden, as a matter of fact, you will still see arrogant anambra people reply me even after saying this. Their arrogance is sublime.
[/s]

Of course nobody will ignore your tantrum but we shall put you where you right belong.

You should be in a crying mood for your state..

Abia is dead

Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:44am On Feb 02, 2017
betterABIAstate:

Sir now i know you're just out for trouble with the Anambra people, I would've loved Obiano to ignore Rochas but I believe he really needs someone to talk to so he stops living under the delusion that he's the best thing that ever happened to Igbos. From the way you're talking I think you're worst than those Anambra people you called out.
Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 6:44am On Feb 02, 2017
betterABIAstate:

Sir now i know you're just out for trouble with the Anambra people, I would've loved Obiano to ignore Rochas but I believe he really needs someone to talk some sense to him so he stops living under the delusion that he's the best thing that ever happened to Igbos. From the way you're talking I think you're worst than those Anambra people you called out.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by LasGidiOwner: 6:45am On Feb 02, 2017
[s]
betterABIAstate:
didn't I tell you? An mberi player can never disappoint. grin
[/s]

No problem but this thread will be converted to dead Abia state lol

Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by betterABIAstate: 6:47am On Feb 02, 2017
I have made my point on mberi players.
Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by lonelydora: 6:49am On Feb 02, 2017
Anambra people are too arrogant nah. Who doesn't know that?

3 Likes

Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by LasGidiOwner: 6:49am On Feb 02, 2017
You had a wild nightmare last night that you woke up this early thinking about people that do not even regard you as humans. You should spend hours everyday to weep for your dead state.

Abia is dead that is what be bothering you.

[s]
betterABIAstate:
I have made my point about mberi players.
[/s]

Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by betterABIAstate: 6:56am On Feb 02, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:

Sir now i know you're just out for trouble with the Anambra people, I would've loved Obiano to ignore Rochas but I believe he really needs someone to talk some sense to him so he stops living under the delusion that he's the best thing that ever happened to Igbos. From the way you're talking I think you're worst than those Anambra people you called out.
is he the only governor in southeast? Why must it be an anambra person that will talk sense if not for their arrogance?
Na only anambra sabi talk?

Other governors responded politely, only the clown from anambra who has ego problem will respond arrogantly.

5 Likes

Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by LasGidiOwner: 7:07am On Feb 02, 2017
Do you have a governor in Abia state? So who do you expect to talk when you don't even have a governor? LOL

Just look around and tell us if you have a governor in this place? cheesy

[s]
betterABIAstate:
is he the only governor in southeast? Why must it be an anambra person that will talk sense if not for their arrogance?
Na only anambra sabi talk?Other governors responded politely, only the clown from anambra who has ego problem will respond arrogantly.
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by Boleyndynasty2(f): 7:18am On Feb 02, 2017
betterABIAstate:

Other governors responded politely, only the clown from anambra who has ego problem will respond arrogantly.

What exactly is biting you? Is Rochas not an example of what a leader shouldn't be? Its an insult to Obiano and other well meaning people of igbo extraction for Rochas to make such stupid and careless statement, and its sweet Obiano put him in his place for good.

If you like don't speak up and hold your governor to provide good governance to the people of Abia, be here holding vigil and debate talking about Anambra and it's people.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by Fedayeen02: 7:23am On Feb 02, 2017
lonelydora:
[s]Anambra people are too arrogant nah. Who doesn't know that[/s]?
We have a common enemy in Rochas Okorocha so don't join Abagworo and Chino in their dick measurement.

Please stay out of it

1 Like

Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by lonelydora: 7:29am On Feb 02, 2017
Fedayeen02:
We have a common enemy in Rochas Okorocha so don't join Abagworo and Chino in their dick measurement.

Please stay out of it

Thank you. I'm out of it shaa.
Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by Fedayeen02: 7:32am On Feb 02, 2017
lonelydora:

Chiefobdk please stay out of it biko. Abagworo and Chino are two burnt Offerings we offered to amadioha. Even the mods don't care about them
Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by ayindejimmy(m): 7:42am On Feb 02, 2017
LasGidiOwner:
Do you have a governor in Abia state? So who do you expect to talk when you don't even have a governor? LOL

Just look around and tell us if you have a governor in this place? cheesy

[s][/s]

Go on... Embarrass yourselves.
Expose your filthy boxers, we're taking stocks
Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by iSlayer: 7:46am On Feb 02, 2017
[s]
betterABIAstate:

[/s]

I thought this guy was matured. Such a disappointment.

1 Like

Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by iSlayer: 7:50am On Feb 02, 2017
[s]
betterABIAstate:

[/s]
You're not a nwafor. Go and check well.
Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by Fedayeen02: 7:53am On Feb 02, 2017
lonelydora:

Chiefobdk1 please stay out of it biko. Abagworo and Chino are two burnt Offerings we offered to amadioha. Even the mods don't care about them.

1 Like

Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by iSlayer: 7:53am On Feb 02, 2017
Boleyndynasty2:

Sir now i know you're just out for trouble with the Anambra people, I would've loved Obiano to ignore Rochas but I believe he really needs someone to talk to so he stops living under the delusion that he's the best thing that ever happened to Igbos. From the way you're talking I think you're worst than those Anambra people you called out.

I wonder how a skirmish between two politicians is biting the boy like this. He must have been coming second to an Anambrarian since he was born.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by nonsobaba: 8:31am On Feb 02, 2017
Op, u should understand why Obiano is particularly upset with OkoroMessi. When APGA gave OkoroMessi the opportunity to finally rule Imo state after many previous failed attempts, we thought he was different. We struggled to resist the idea that he would exhibit the same ashawo character that Imo people are globally notorious for. I mean a unique ashawo trait that makes them never satisfied with their behaviour unless they go out selling themselves and encouraging others to do likewise. There is a reason why Owerri has more hotels and brothels than human beings. Obiano, being a principled man, had to call OkoroMessi to order before the clown scored another own goal and goes off celebrating that it was Hand of God. BTW, if u check the official IMSG facebook page and other Imo social media websites, u will discover that an overwhelming majority of imolites agree totally with Obiano and have been commending him for resetting the brain of their deluded and wayward governor.

1 Like

Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by betterABIAstate: 8:43am On Feb 02, 2017
Chiefobdk1:

You are a fool. Sensible people and IPOB re working tirelessly to foster Igbo unity. But fool like you derail by posting this here so that Imo state people will fight Anambra..

You claim arrogance is Anambra thing. . Sometimes arrogance is a sign you re doing well and is assured of yourself. . I rather be arrogant than be an evil bastard from a God forsaken state...
have you also told the mberi governor this?
Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by betterABIAstate: 8:46am On Feb 02, 2017
nonsobaba:
Op, u should understand why Obiano is particularly upset with OkoroMessi. When APGA gave OkoroMessi the opportunity to finally rule Imo state after many previous failed attempts, we thought he was different. We struggled to resist the idea that he would exhibit the same ashawo character that Imo people are globally notorious for. I mean a unique ashawo trait that makes them never satisfied with their behaviour unless they go out selling themselves and encouraging others to do likewise. There is a reason why Owerri has more hotels and brothels than human beings. Obiano, being a principled man, had to call OkoroMessi to order before the clown scored another own goal and goes off celebrating that it was Hand of God. BTW, if u check the official IMSG facebook page and other Imo social media websites, u will discover that an overwhelming majority of imolites agree totally with Obiano and have been commending him for resetting the brain of their deluded and wayward governor.
every politician is a potential ashawo, including those from the mberi Republic.
Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by LasGidiOwner: 8:54am On Feb 02, 2017
betterABIAstate:
every politician is a potential ashawo, including those from the mberi Republic.

I heard that the minister of works is coming to your dead state today? Remember to show him all these....lol

Abia is dead

Re: Rochas/obiano, Why Anambra? by betterABIAstate: 8:58am On Feb 02, 2017
LasGidiOwner:

I heard that the minister of works is coming to your dead state today? Remember to show him all these....lol

Abia is dead
silence is golden, mberi player. I will not come down yo your level.

(1) (2) (Reply)

OPINION: Why Ethnic Minorities May Suffer If Biafran Republic Is Achieved. / Igbo Quit Notice: IWA To File Preventive Complaint At ICC, Collect Evidence / See How Fayose Surprised Cobbler Who Repaired His Spoilt Shoe(pics,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.