Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,487 members, 7,808,801 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) (31808 Views)

Akeredolu & Oshiomhole Receive Buhari In Ondo On His Way To Ekiti Apc Rally(pics / Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu To Storm Lagos Soon For Rally - Pics / IPOB Members Seen Enjoying Okorocha's Projects After Storming Imo For Rally.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by scholes0(m): 8:11am On Feb 02, 2017
What is Igweocha?
Is it aso in Anambra state?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by chemystery: 8:11am On Feb 02, 2017
RIP bro
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by kaystick86(m): 8:11am On Feb 02, 2017
Some people must answer for this. The blood of the innocent will surely cry out and judgment will be served
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Nobody: 8:11am On Feb 02, 2017
For a minute there, I saw buhari Poster and my heart skipped.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by KiNiBiGd: 8:14am On Feb 02, 2017
What's your biz with Trump, wasted life so painful...

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by favourmic(m): 8:14am On Feb 02, 2017
mr1759:

yet people will be saying buhari should live? the blood of this innocent will send for him

I salute the hero who lay down his life to liberate his people

Ode you see gun for bubu hand?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by LordMecuzy(m): 8:15am On Feb 02, 2017
RIP Nwannem

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by tobiasbeecher: 8:15am On Feb 02, 2017
DropShot:
Dumbest way to die!
Do you know how you will die?

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Blurryface(m): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2017
Idiot just wasted his life.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Nogodye(m): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2017
See the life of this young man,he died prematurely for a dead cause...I can imagine what his parent will be going through now...When next you come back to this world you will refused to be used for a dead cause.Anyways RIP

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by diegwu01: 8:16am On Feb 02, 2017
Nnamdi Kanu has deceived many.
Sad!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by frankkad(m): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=Gambitt007 post=53341650]see how a bullet pierced someone's body, CHAI!!!

later they will say make I come protestangry......................wait for me o am coming....

I dislike anything protest without reasoning..........Some set of people are eating on another head. I refuse my head to be used for PROTEST WITHOUT JUST COURSE.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by macluvph1(m): 8:16am On Feb 02, 2017
No matter what the enemy do, we must continue.QED

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Antoeni(m): 8:17am On Feb 02, 2017
See nw,what concerns dis young boy with Biafra matter,when he is either suppose to be in school or learning trade, what does he knw abt Biafra,am sure even his Parents were even too young to knw what Biafra and war was all abt, look now Nnamdi Kanu chilling, Raph Nwazulike has hands up, this young boy waste his life,causing pains for d family

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Ppresh2017(f): 8:18am On Feb 02, 2017
Hope the death of this boy in River state and other IPOB heros is not unconnected with the death of the commissioner of police? Hope the doctor overseas is not IPOB member.? Let me keep quite for now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Mbediogu(m): 8:19am On Feb 02, 2017
Nobody should stop ppl from associating with things they love wherever the find them, be it in Nigeria or USA - provided the do so peacefully and within what is allowed by law. RIP nwanna!

3 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Bluffly: 8:20am On Feb 02, 2017
tankara1010:
Space booked! Waiting for Afonja. You will enter one chance today if you insult this hero!

The guy below me is an Afonja...doesn't understand the meaning of dying for freedom!
Which hero. Black needs to start thnking, do they wven think Trump knows if you exists. Stupidity led to his death. Rather for them to be genuinely productive and take the world stage, they are busy marauding their lives

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by mr1759: 8:21am On Feb 02, 2017
favourmic:

Ode you see gun for bubu hand?
you just still look like ur uncle osibanjo the educated illiterate

3 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by ceda99: 8:21am On Feb 02, 2017
Died for nothing. Who trump help
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by paschu: 8:22am On Feb 02, 2017
So it is too hard for you to condemn the murder of an innocent boy?

Is there any part of this country's constitution that says it is illegal to rally for Trump?

May your own son not be murdered on his 20th birthday.

May people not blame you and your family when the govt. murder your children illegally.

What you sow is what you reap.

Tazmode:
Sad, I still don't understand why they rallied behind Trump.

Perhaps to get assistance in achieving their desire to secede

4 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by sunnyside16(m): 8:24am On Feb 02, 2017
So sad. The trigger happy policeman(men) are still being paid with tax payers's money
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Feraz(m): 8:25am On Feb 02, 2017
ndcide:
Let's forget the Trump sentiments,.. Let's be humans. Are we going to say that people should be killed because of a rally?

Even if you don't like people talking about biafra for whatever reasons. Is that why they should be killed?

From the details I have, the whole thing was a rally.

Sorry to say, but after the report of the Trump rally, I now support this biafra quest.

Can you see how hypocritical NLers can be? They condemn the police for wanting to disrupt the February rally but hail the police and other security agents for killing peaceful Biafran protesters.

2 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Cityofdavid(m): 8:26am On Feb 02, 2017
Bolustic:
Foolishness is when youths who have never stepped out of Nigeria march for Trump who has never heard of anything IPOB.

Why waste your life because of a dead cause?

To the people who will quote me wrongly, when last did you protest on behalf of the shot IPOB Yoots?

People like you who see death as a big deal are the reason why we can't progress as a country. Are you even better than the dead?

4 Likes

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Wolfbrother(m): 8:30am On Feb 02, 2017
what a silly way to waste your life...RIP tho..
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by emerged01(m): 8:32am On Feb 02, 2017
Sad but one needs to face reality. Ile aye yi ko pe meji. The elders are folding their hands while youths are wasting their lives.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by Nobody: 8:33am On Feb 02, 2017
George2016:
Buhari, your days are numbered.
Ur days are numbered too, everybody go die one day. But if buhari die now, he died at old age. But this fool died for trump. Mehn this guy foolishness is amazing, how will someone die for trump of all people.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by zendy: 8:35am On Feb 02, 2017
Blurryface:
Idiot just wasted his life.

How can he waste his life when it was your Nigerian Army and Police who are paid to protect life who are the ones who killed him?

If the Nigerian Police and Army are paid to shoot unarmed people, let someone tell us.
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by RareDiamond: 8:36am On Feb 02, 2017
May His Soul Rest in Peace. AMEN !!!

Biafra independent country will be actualized soon in the name of Jesus Christ. AMEN !!!

1 Like

Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by binary123(m): 8:38am On Feb 02, 2017
This is so bad,why will you take some s one life just like that? young innocent boy,he is human like you, very unfortunate he was Mislead by those Profiting from this Biafram scam. The should have arrest him instead.Foolishness is not a crimes! undecided
Re: Burial Poster Of IPOB Member Shot Dead During Trump's Solidarity Rally(pics) by mayoor15(m): 8:41am On Feb 02, 2017
RIP to the dead, but have seen posters of lot of igbos and when they are killed unjustly, it's always indicated on their poster. You tell me he died at PH. The right thing was to say he was shot at trump solidarity rally, many people died IN PH that day, were they also killed. BTW, you showed us pictures of bullets wounds, was it to much to show the full face just like it was done with this musician that was assassinated in PH, we don't need play politics with the dead, the pictures, the topic and the poster shows no correlation at all.......RIP to the dead once again.....Nairaland show be more than this, you don't just push any thing to the fp without proper analysis and confirmation of the authenticity of the stories and source

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Maitama Sule's Body Received By Governor Ganduje, Saraki & Others in Kano (Pics) / Yahaya Bello: They Want To Use COVID-19 Vaccine To Kill Us (Video) / #HarassBuhariOutOfLondon: Reno Omokri Continues With Protest (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.