Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,291 members, 7,807,987 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

What Type Of Car Can 750k Buy At This Time? - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / What Type Of Car Can 750k Buy At This Time? (1818 Views)

What Car Can My Mum Buy With 1million Naira Budget? / Littering Your Car Can Cause A Deadly Accident – Read This / Save Your Salary For A Year, What Car Can You Afford ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Type Of Car Can 750k Buy At This Time? by Omoocash(m): 7:21am On Feb 02, 2017
I find it so hard to get a tokunbo car that 750k buy at this recession period. I have been stuffing internet OLX, JIJI and even contacted among three car agents at Badagary but no one simple to prefer solution.

All have been giving me Nigerian used cars with either sprayed before or First body but not attractive.

Can you please suggest the type of car I can buy with 750k.

My car interest are Toyota, Nissan, Kia etc

Like small jeep e g Toyota Matrix, Nissan Murano etc

Kindly suggest if possible the dealer
. Thanks
Re: What Type Of Car Can 750k Buy At This Time? by Omoocash(m): 9:59am On Feb 02, 2017
I need help ooo. Kindly give your advice. I want to buy a car with 750k. . Am a car first user. Which type can you recommend?
Re: What Type Of Car Can 750k Buy At This Time? by ogawisdom(m): 11:50am On Feb 02, 2017
Am nt sure if u can still get toks golf 3 with dt dollar is nw above 500 naira cry cry cry cry

In 2014 all u need was to add 50 to 100k to dt and u go home with 1999 Toyota Camry first grade toks

By d end of this year we may be buying toks 1999 Camry for close to 2m if care is nt taken
Re: What Type Of Car Can 750k Buy At This Time? by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
Omoocash:
I find it so hard to get a tokunbo car that 750k buy at this recession period. I have been stuffing internet OLX, JIJI and even contacted among three car agents at Badagary but no one simple to prefer solution.

All have been giving me Nigerian used cars with either sprayed before or First body but not attractive.

. Thanks
Whatsapp me on 08035020573... I have a nice ride to give you
Re: What Type Of Car Can 750k Buy At This Time? by tripoli007(m): 7:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
Omoocash:

. Thanks

You can buy a Nigerian used Toyota pencil or fish light
Re: What Type Of Car Can 750k Buy At This Time? by Omoocash(m): 9:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
tripoli007:

You can buy a Nigerian used Toyota pencil or fish light

Thanks
Re: What Type Of Car Can 750k Buy At This Time? by Omoocash(m): 9:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hayjaycity:

OK. I will prefer TOYOTA or Nissan. First body. Thanks
Re: What Type Of Car Can 750k Buy At This Time? by lonelydora: 5:28am On Feb 03, 2017
Hayjaycity:

Op, be careful.

I don't think you can get a tokunbo for that amount now. From your username, you shouldn't be economical with money. Add a few thousand to that amount and get a nice toks, but not murano as you mentioned.
Re: What Type Of Car Can 750k Buy At This Time? by drhappy(m): 6:58am On Feb 03, 2017
As a first time car user, I will advise you stretch yourself and up the savings in your hand to 800k then go for a correct and clean tokunbo golf 3 which is fuel efficient, reliable, cheap to maintain, rugged, with readily available spare parts.
Thank me later.
Re: What Type Of Car Can 750k Buy At This Time? by Nobody: 8:26am On Feb 03, 2017
Omoocash:

OK. I will prefer TOYOTA or Nissan. First body. Thanks

Leave Toyota out of this with the amount you having... Nissan is your bet bet and meanwhile GAZZUZZ and Co will make good partners.. Good luck!!
Re: What Type Of Car Can 750k Buy At This Time? by Nobody: 8:27am On Feb 03, 2017
lonelydora:

Op, be careful.

I don't think you can get a tokunbo for that amount now. From your username, you shouldn't be economical with money. Add a few thousand to that amount and get a nice toks, but not murano as you mentioned.

WHY DID YOU QUOTE ME?!!!
Re: What Type Of Car Can 750k Buy At This Time? by lonelydora: 9:01am On Feb 03, 2017
Hayjaycity:

WHY DID YOU QUOTE ME?!!!

Be careful with the person that said you should whatsapp him. There may be hidden issues with the car.
Re: What Type Of Car Can 750k Buy At This Time? by Nobody: 9:37am On Feb 03, 2017
lonelydora:

Be careful with the person that said you should whatsapp him. There may be hidden issues with the car.

Well you quoted wrongly, and I have no issues whatsoever with my car.... In fact it's difficult for me to let my car go... And the Op already said he wants Toyota or Nissan.. And I have wished him well in his search... Exchange rate is high and so getting a tokunbo with D amount with him will be more difficult than passing a camel through a needle hole...... And also he is looking for first body where 70% of cars imported as tokunbo had been repainted here by professionals before marketing... Someone I busy deceiving himself with first body..... As if dey don't paint automobiles in foreign countries too.. Na first body go drive engine?!!!.. If you are interested the car I showed is nothing less than #750k or you keep looking for your first body...

1 Like

Re: What Type Of Car Can 750k Buy At This Time? by Omoocash(m): 5:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hayjaycity:

Well you quoted wrongly, and I have no issues whatsoever with my car.... In fact it's difficult for me to let my car go... And the Op already said he wants Toyota or Nissan.. And I have wished him well in his search... Exchange rate is high and so getting a tokunbo with D amount with him will be more difficult than passing a camel through a needle hole...... And also he is looking for first body where 70% of cars imported as tokunbo had been repainted here by professionals before marketing... Someone I busy deceiving himself with first body..... As if dey don't paint automobiles in foreign countries too.. Na first body go drive engine?!!!.. If you are interested the car I showed is nothing less than #750k or you keep looking for your first body...

Thanks ...
Besides , I dont need the type of the car that you shown me on whatsapp.
Thanks once again.................
Re: What Type Of Car Can 750k Buy At This Time? by Nobody: 5:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
Omoocash:

Thanks ...

You can see Dat I didn't even care too.. Don't mention!!!
Re: What Type Of Car Can 750k Buy At This Time? by ogawisdom(m): 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
Omoocash:

Thanks ...

Op jst go for 1999 Camry naija used in top shape u can get dt for 650k nw D ride is super rugged, scan n use an experienced mech to confirm b4 payment. D most impt things are let d car nt be accidented, engine n transmission in top shape. Whether first body or nt is nt dt impt in naija used cars

(1) (Reply)

This Real-life Transformer Can Walk As 12ft Robot & Drive As A 2seater Sport Car / Mechanic Needed For Honda Evil Spirit / Who Can Help Piimp My Ride?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.