Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,486 members, 7,808,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:50 PM

Early Us Appiontment Booking At Your Convienience - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Early Us Appiontment Booking At Your Convienience (644 Views)

How do i go about booking appiontment with italian embassy in Lagos / How To Book France Appiontment / Appiontment In France Embbasy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Early Us Appiontment Booking At Your Convienience by tonyflez(m): 4:56pm On Dec 02, 2009
we help in booking us visa appointment at your convienience. the date you are looking for might not be available on their website but we are always online. this is no scam you will have to confirm your appointment date and see the print out before payment. please contact AMEN TRAVEL CONSULT. NO 1 DASILVA STR. OGOMBO AJAH LAGOS, ANNEX SUIT LS 44 N.A.F COMPLEX VICTORIA ISLAND LAGOS. 08023642220, 08130933808
Re: Early Us Appiontment Booking At Your Convienience by justwise(m): 7:02pm On Dec 02, 2009
@tonyflez

the date you are looking for might not be available on their website but we are always online

That is the prob, u guys make a mess of the system, creating scarcity where there are non then sale it very very expensive to pple
Re: Early Us Appiontment Booking At Your Convienience by suxes2005(m): 8:21pm On Dec 02, 2009
@justwise: lets leave them in the hands of God. But i think this is not the best thing to do to your fellow 9ja guy.

He might come and ask u 2 pay 30k fr d appointment which is meant to be free.

SHALOM
Re: Early Us Appiontment Booking At Your Convienience by justwise(m): 9:40pm On Dec 02, 2009
suxes2005:

@justwise: lets leave them in the hands of God. But i think this is not the best thing to do to your fellow 9ja guy.

[b]He might come and ask u 2 pay 30k fr d appointment which is meant to be free.[/b]SHALOM

that is my prob with this is pple, they make things hard for ordinary Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

[b]are Thinking Of Being There Life For The World Cup 2010 In South Africa![/b] / Tell Seun To Verify Some Good Members For Ya And Stop Insulting One Another / Please Help, I Got An Invitation Letter From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.