Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,478 members, 7,781,399 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:50 PM

How Can I Locate 303 MAG - Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin. From Ibadan - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Can I Locate 303 MAG - Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin. From Ibadan (3749 Views)

How Do I Locate This Address, Very Urgent / Nigerian Air Force Nationwide Recruitment For Direct Short Services Cadet (DSSC) / Who Knows About Mag Consult And What They Do (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Can I Locate 303 MAG - Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin. From Ibadan by tundex442(m): 10:36am On Feb 02, 2017
I am one of the applicant into Nigeria air force 2017 DSS which the screening will hold on 23rd February, I need someone that can give a description of how I can get there from ibadan,thanks

1 Like

Re: How Can I Locate 303 MAG - Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin. From Ibadan by Kalapizim(m): 11:11am On Feb 02, 2017
DSSC or Airmen
Re: How Can I Locate 303 MAG - Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin. From Ibadan by tundex442(m): 12:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
sorry airmen/airwomen
Re: How Can I Locate 303 MAG - Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin. From Ibadan by GRACEGLORY: 12:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
Tunde, get to Ilorin first. That's the first step
Re: How Can I Locate 303 MAG - Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin. From Ibadan by missyojo(f): 1:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
When you get to ilorin i think the final bus top is queens college from ib. Then from queens college take taxi to offa garage tell the taxi man you are going to airforce base, it's before stella obasanjo hall. I hope this helps.
All the very best !!!!

1 Like

Re: How Can I Locate 303 MAG - Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin. From Ibadan by tundex442(m): 1:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
final bus stop from ibadan is general
Re: How Can I Locate 303 MAG - Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin. From Ibadan by tundex442(m): 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
missyojo:
When you get to ilorin i think the final bus top is queens college from ib. Then from queens college take taxi to offa garage tell the taxi man you are going to airforce base, it's before stella obasanjo hall. I hope this helps.
All the very best !!!!
final bus stop from ibadan is called GENERAL
Re: How Can I Locate 303 MAG - Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin. From Ibadan by Mrbllymer: 3:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
tundex442:
I am one of the applicant into Nigeria air force 2017 DSS which the screening will hold on 23rd February, I need someone that can give a description of how I can get there from ibadan,thanks
From ibadan, they will stop you at general, from general board a taxi going to A-division, tell the cab man you want to alight at Airforce Base.
Re: How Can I Locate 303 MAG - Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin. From Ibadan by tundex442(m): 4:10pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mrbllymer:
From ibadan, they will stop you at general, from general board a taxi going to A-division, tell the cab man you want to alight at Airforce Base.
how much is the transport fare from general to A division pls
Re: How Can I Locate 303 MAG - Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin. From Ibadan by benebaby77: 5:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
You can't get a bus from that axis but taxi or bike. Taxi should be okay becos bikeman will charge you higher fare...

Take a taxi going to A division.... the fare is jus #50...

Alight before opposite of A division, from there take a going to Offa Garage and tell the driver that you will drop at Air force..... The bus fare is #30 from A division...
Re: How Can I Locate 303 MAG - Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin. From Ibadan by Mrbllymer: 5:47pm On Feb 02, 2017
tundex442:

how much is the transport fare from general to A division pls
#70/#80
Re: How Can I Locate 303 MAG - Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin. From Ibadan by dhope: 6:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
benebaby77:
You can't get a bus from that axis but taxi or bike. Taxi should be okay becos bikeman will charge you higher fare...

Alight before opposite of A division, from there take a going to Offa Garage and tell the driver that you will drop at Air force..... The bus fare is #30 from A division...
airforce officers dont conduct screening exercise in this place. when u get there then dey will direct you to their training ground at oloje. d place is kinda far frm challenge and u fit get bike to d place at #150-#200 per drop
Re: How Can I Locate 303 MAG - Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin. From Ibadan by tundex442(m): 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
benebaby77:

thanks so much
Re: How Can I Locate 303 MAG - Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin. From Ibadan by tundex442(m): 6:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
dhope:

airforce officers dont conduct screening exercise in this place. when u get there then dey will direct you to their training ground at oloje. d place is kinda far frm challenge and u fit get bike to d place at #150-#200 per drop
thanks so much
Re: How Can I Locate 303 MAG - Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin. From Ibadan by tundex442(m): 6:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
Mrbllymer:
#70/#80
thanks so much
Re: How Can I Locate 303 MAG - Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin. From Ibadan by benebaby77: 7:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
In respect of what Dhope said, once you alight at General cross to the other side and take a cab going to Oja Oba. Tell the cabman to drop you in front of UBA in Oja....

When you get out of Cab, cross the other side and cross to the other side and take a bus going to Oloje and tell the conductor that he should drop in front Air force base or you can take a bike at that Oja Oba and tell him to Air force Training Base...
Re: How Can I Locate 303 MAG - Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin. From Ibadan by Toshiba49ja(m): 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2017
So in essence with all that av been said....

The recruitment exercise is goin to take place at Their Base in Oloje?

Cc Aishat26
Re: How Can I Locate 303 MAG - Nigerian Air Force, Ilorin. From Ibadan by Toshiba49ja(m): 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2017
dhope:

U mean the screening exercise will take place in Oloje?

(1) (Reply)

Access Bank Plc Entry Level & Internship DEADLINE - 26TH JULY 2022 / Hemingways Recruitment / Vacancies @ University Press PLC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.