Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,547 members, 7,809,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:03 PM

If By Monday Our President Is Not Back! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If By Monday Our President Is Not Back! (1663 Views)

Asari Dokubo: "Buhari Was Cloned In London, Current Nigerian President Is Fake" / Osibanjo Becomes President If Buhari Fail To Arrive Nigeria By Monday 7th / " Our President Is Rulling Us With NEPA BILL As Certificate"- Lere Olayinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If By Monday Our President Is Not Back! by estyvino(m): 10:46am On Feb 02, 2017
If by Monday our president is not back, they should declare
Tuesday and Wednesday public holidays so that all of us will
go and look for our president. My president can't go to London
and be missing like that.... Let them open boarder, we all go to
London and look for him...book flight for us..free tickets
everybody. ..some go hang on top plane..no wahala..
# ifa hear say i cum back
# unagolook4mejoin

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If By Monday Our President Is Not Back! by omogidi234(m): 11:46am On Feb 02, 2017
Funny.

1 Like

Re: If By Monday Our President Is Not Back! by wowmenow: 11:53am On Feb 02, 2017
he is coming by march ending

1 Like

Re: If By Monday Our President Is Not Back! by Nobody: 11:57am On Feb 02, 2017
estyvino:
and be missing like that.... Let them open boarder , we all go to
# unagolook4mejoin

Instead of worrying whether the president is missing or not why not focus on your studies? I'm sure the president can take care of himself.

2 Likes

Re: If By Monday Our President Is Not Back! by 989900: 11:57am On Feb 02, 2017
He is fine, but I doubt the sycophants around him will want him to return on the same day as the protest. Just listen to Femi Adesina speak; you will get the drift: insensitivity . . . totally out of touch.
Re: If By Monday Our President Is Not Back! by estyvino(m): 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ioannes:

Instead of worrying whether the president is missing or not why not focus on your studies? I'm sure the president can take care of himself.

You missed the humour part of the post

3 Likes

Re: If By Monday Our President Is Not Back! by Nobody: 1:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
estyvino:

You missed the humour part of the post

I'm sure I did. I only saw somebody mocking the illness of the president. But then, I might be wrong. No offence meant.
Re: If By Monday Our President Is Not Back! by Davidblen(m): 1:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
but bia wait o ... where buhari na.. dem no dey hide sickness o
Re: If By Monday Our President Is Not Back! by yarimo(m): 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
Op please make sure your doctors and HBP drugs are close to you, by Monday president BUHARI will be in the country by God grace
Re: If By Monday Our President Is Not Back! by dreamwords: 3:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
estyvino:
and be missing like that.... Let them open boarder, we all go to
# unagolook4mejoin

Re: If By Monday Our President Is Not Back! by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ioannes:

I'm sure I did. I only saw somebody mocking the illness of the president. But then, I might be wrong. No offence meant.
I thought he was just taking a break and those illness reports were fake undecided

1 Like

Re: If By Monday Our President Is Not Back! by Nobody: 3:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
SirWere:
I thought he was just taking a break and those illness reports were fake undecided

People want him dead even before he mounted the saddle of leadership. People who don't even know If they'll live to see the morrow. undecided
Re: If By Monday Our President Is Not Back! by Nobody: 3:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ioannes:

People want[b](ed)[/b] him dead even before he mounted the saddle of leadership. People who don't even know If they'll live to see the morrow. undecided
Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones undecided

Do you have any proof to back your claims
Be warned; anything from Lai Mohammed is discredited.
Re: If By Monday Our President Is Not Back! by Nobody: 3:45pm On Feb 02, 2017
SirWere:

Those who live in glass houses shouldn't throw stones undecided

Do you have any proof to back your claims
Be warned; anything from Lai Mohammed is discredited.

Lol. Nigerians have short memory for sure.

I guess you can't recall that Fayose actually took out an obituary ad in the papers for Buhari during the heat of the 2015 campaigns?

Not to mention the numerous statements from Patience Faka Jonathan about How Buhari is So old he'll probably die soon.

Maybe you've also forgotten that a fake medical report was brandished by PDP showing that he had prostate cancer and had just a few months more to live.

1 Like

Re: If By Monday Our President Is Not Back! by Nobody: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
Ioannes:

Lol. Nigerians have short memory for sure.

I guess you can't recall that Fayose actually took out an obituary ad in the papers for Buhari during the heat of the 2015 campaigns?

Not to mention the numerous statements from Patience Faka Jonathan about How Buhari is So old he'll probably die soon.

Maybe you've also forgotten that a fake medical report was brandished by PDP showing that he had prostate cancer and had just a few months more to live.
How does this relate to wanting him dead

A 72 year old person is also viewing death on the horizon.

And like APC did not make similar slights to PDP during election campaigns.

In any case; I asked for statements from People whom you claimed wanted him dead before he took on the mantle of leadership.

You have not provided any yet undecided

1 Like

Re: If By Monday Our President Is Not Back! by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
SirWere:
How does this relate to wanting him dead

A 72 year old person is also viewing death on the horizon.

And like APC did not make similar slights to PDP during election campaigns.

In any case; I asked for statements from People whom you claimed wanted him dead before he took on the mantle of leadership.

You have not provided any yet undecided

Oh I see. So wishing him dead and wanting him dead are two different things?

Oga you better look inwards and harken to the voice of your conscience.

I'm not going dig to look for any evidence about what you know to be the truth.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Shocker!!! Osinbajo Fears For His Life, Denies Occupying Buhari's Office, As Aso / Forget Biafra...it Can't Be Achieved In My Generation: Tukur Buratai Fires / Why Can't Igbo Stay At Home And Invest??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.