Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,479 members, 7,808,748 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest (51743 Views)

Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Igwemba's Marriage Crashes After 10 Years - SDK / Klint Da Drunk And Lilien Celebrate 10th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) / Lilien Klint Igwemba And Daughter In Matching Outfits (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by adimsmt: 6:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
maasoap:

Yeah, I heard you clearly. May be one day, I will have opportunity to loot to the detriment of the citizens and people like you will use the rules of law to defend me. Who knows? Even at that, I'm yet to understand the particular law(s) these agencies have broken in discharging their responsibilities!

Have you ask yourself why the have not recorded any significant convictions since the inception the administration's war on corruption?. No matter the circumstance the rule of law is like the engine of a car and when you don't maintain that engine the proper way it will never driver right. As for people like me , we will use the rule of law to prevent people like you from having the opportunity to loot. Anyway i still believe for us to get it right we most thrive in doing it right.
When there is no rule of law, there will be no accountability, there is abuse, corruption, subjugation and indignation.
Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by maasoap(m): 7:30pm On Feb 04, 2017
adimsmt:

Have you ask yourself the have not recorded any significant convictions since the inception the administration's war on corruption?. No matter the circumstance the rule of law is like the engine of a car and when you don't maintain that engine the proper way it will never driver right. As for people like me , we will use the rule of law to prevent people like you from having the opportunity to loot. Anyway i still believe for us to get it right we most thrive in doing it right.
When there is no rule of law, there will be no accountability, there is abuse, corruption, subjugation and indignation.
Yeah. And I know why. Crappy criminal laws that says they should be granted bail ASAP when charged to court. Then crappy laws that people like you take advantage of, just to prolong the trial till the world comes to an end.
Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by adimsmt: 8:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
maasoap:

Yeah. And I know why. Crappy criminal laws that says they should be granted bail ASAP when charged to court. Then crappy laws that people like you take advantage of, just to prolong the trial till the world comes to an end.

Sir you may disagree with me, but the fact of the matter is the law of the land is supreme and no matter the circumstance you can not choose the section you will not like to abide by. For our young democracy and our country to move forward, we most as matter of urgent hold our laws sacred as our religion.
Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by maasoap(m): 9:21pm On Feb 04, 2017
adimsmt:

Sir you may disagree with me, but the fact of the matter is the law of the land is supreme and no matter the circumstance you can not choose the section you will not like to abide by. For our young democracy and our country to move forward, we most as matter of urgent hold our laws sacred as our religion.
Sir, we're abiding by it. And that's why all of them are walking freely today after meeting their bail conditions.
Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by adimsmt: 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
maasoap:

Sir, we're abiding by it. And that's why all of them are walking freely today after meeting their bail conditions.

Don't you think if they are guilty and are walking freely I'm sure you will agree with me that the prosecutors team are incompetent.
Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by maasoap(m): 6:49am On Feb 05, 2017
adimsmt:

Don't you think if they are guilty and are walking freely I'm sure you will agree with me that the prosecutors team are incompetent.
No, it has not to do with prosecutors, they are helpless. Mainly with the defence team because there are too many loopholes in our laws which they are exploiting to drag the case till eternity.
Re: Lilien Klint-Igwemba Writes On Tuface Idibia's Protest by adimsmt: 5:13pm On Feb 05, 2017
maasoap:

No, it has not to do with prosecutors, they are helpless. Mainly with the defence team because there are too many loopholes in our laws which they are exploiting to drag the case till eternity.

If there are loopholes in our laws, the appropriate thing has to be done by the executive and the National assembly on constitutional review to close the loopholes, that is what proactive executives do. In Nigeria they are lazy instead of doing the right thing they will choose to disobey court orders. As for the defense team using the loopholes, nothing illegal, on the contrary they are doing there jobs no matter the circumstance the law is the law. Here in America, they has tons of loopholes on their laws but they work to close it instead of disobeying it. Just for instance you found yourself on the other side of the law and your defense team found a loophole on the law that will free you will discourage your lawyers?. Let me reiterate if we want to get it right we most do it right.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2face And His Daughter, Isabella Idibia Strike A Pose / 2face Idibia Reveals Reason For His Protest Against FG / Florence Esu Is Engaged To Her Friend’s Widower Four Months After Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.