Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,852 members, 7,806,405 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 03:55 PM

…between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} (5528 Views)

How A Wise Guy Intelligently Escaped From The 'I Have A Boyfriend Curve ' / He Quickly Opened His Shirt And Trouser And Started Knacking Her Side D..(pics) / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

…between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} by freshkik(m): 12:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
I saw this somewhere and it was funny to me, so i decided to share so...
For the guys-: have you done something similar?
For the ladies: have you been denied an "appointment" because you were in yo red-zone?

2 Likes

Re: …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} by EmekaBlue(m): 12:06pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin

1 Like

Re: …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} by Nobody: 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin

I did in the past... But still my former bf insisted me to come to visit him.. We ended up snuggling each other in the sofa while watching some movies grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} by McBrooklyn(m): 12:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
cheesy
Re: …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} by casttlebarbz(m): 12:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
quite epic

3 Likes

Re: …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

I did in the past... But still my former bf insisted me to come to visit him.. We ended up snuggling each other in the sofa while watching some movies grin

Who ask for your life story undecided

Smile and go!!! grin

25 Likes

Re: …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} by Brown14: 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Na lie e...u r withholding the remaining useful information.

Snuggle??

2 Likes

Re: …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} by kingDELE(m): 12:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
K
Re: …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} by Daniel058(m): 1:48pm On Feb 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Dis one is indirectly telling us that she need a boyfriend, I don read im COMENTS several times..

SORRY I CAN'T BE YOUR BOYFRIEND, my fellow guy ran away for his life, me can't even come close

grin no vex oo biko....

OYA vex! cool

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} by Nobody: 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
Daniel058:
Dis one is indirectly telling us that she need a boyfriend, I don read im COMENTS several times..

SORRY I CAN'T BE YOUR BOYFRIEND, my fellow guy ran away for his life, me can't even come close

grin no vex oo biko....

OYA vex! cool

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} by Nobody: 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin grin

Re: …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} by freshkik(m): 1:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

it's konji cheesy
Re: …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} by Daniel058(m): 2:00pm On Feb 02, 2017
[quote author=TrapQueen77 post=53352007][/quote] I don tell you na

I'M NOT GONNA BE YOUR BOYFRIEND

grin grin
Re: …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} by EasyMind(m): 2:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin
Re: …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} by talk2riel: 5:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
Pinkdiamondz:

Who ask for your life story undecided

Smile and go!!! grin

You are a very wuket somebody
Re: …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} by Idydarling(f): 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
ma nigur

1 Like

Re: …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} by Oscarpraise(m): 5:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Fly is that you?
Re: …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} by metallisc(m): 7:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Re: …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} by Ritaokafor(f): 1:35am On Feb 03, 2017
Lol. dts d worst time to go out. Moodswings,pains n irritation romancing ur body like never before, let alone visit a guy. grin grin
Re: …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} by majour(m): 4:54am On Feb 03, 2017
Ritaokafor:
Lol. dts d worst time to go out. Moodswings,pains n irritation romancing ur body like never before, let alone visit a guy. grin grin
Individual differences I guess, my woman always gets needy when she's on, she always wants to be with me, after the first day I mean, she gets super Hot its scary
Re: …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} by Onyenna(m): 6:02am On Feb 03, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

Re: …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} by freshkik(m): 6:12am On Feb 03, 2017
Ritaokafor:

I heard that's when some ladies even desire it more cheesy ...i guess it's a case of different strokes for different folks
Re: …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} by Opistorincos(m): 6:27am On Feb 03, 2017
Damn! This nigga slick
Re: …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} by Obiomon: 7:35am On Feb 03, 2017
TrapQueen77:
grin

gurl if that's you on your profile then you are very white tongue
Re: …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} by ruggedtimi(m): 7:51am On Feb 03, 2017
Lol..

Re: …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} by Nobody: 7:59am On Feb 03, 2017
Obiomon:
gurl if that's you on your profile then you are very white tongue

grin

Tnxxx grin
Re: …between A Sharp And Wise GUY And His Babe In Her Period ;D {PICS} by Obiomon: 10:14pm On Feb 03, 2017
TrapQueen77:

grin

Tnxxx grin
LMAO grin Though it wasn't a compliment! Why you covering your eyes!? Is it that big tongue ! What color is it? cheesy

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Women CHASE You / Wrong Or Right For A Married Woman Go To Bed With Her Underwears On / Here Are The Ways To Find Out Whether A Boy Is Virgin Or Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.