Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,339 members, 7,780,895 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:19 AM

Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) (51564 Views)

Woman Gives Birth To Conjoined Twins In Bauchi (pic) / Woman Gives Birth To 'Strange' Baby In Aba, Abia State (Graphic Photos) / Mentally Challenged Woman Gives Birth By The Road In Asaba, Delta (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by sugarbelly4: 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
A Zimbabwean woman was left shocked after she gave birth to a 'frog-like creature'.
Woman gives birth to 'FROG' baby in Zimbabwe… and is made to burn its corpse in front of the horrified village

-Precious Nyathi, 36, was eight months pregnant when she went into labour
-But doctors were left baffled when the mother gave birth to a 'frog-like creature'
-The baby later died in hospital and the devastated couple took the corpse home
-Elders in their vilalge then ordered that the body should be burnt in public

A Zimbabwean woman gave birth to a 'frog-like creature' - before being ordered to burn its corpse in front of horrified villagers.
Precious Nyathi, from the village of Gokwe, in the north west of the country, was eight months pregnant when she went into labour.
But her husband, Mr Nomore, was left baffled when the 36-year-old gave birth to 'something strange' which resembled an amphibious creature.

The baby later died in hospital before village elders ordered that the 'frog-like creature' be burnt in front of residents.
Nomore, 39, is quoted as saying: 'I rushed home and was shocked to see a frog … that my wife had delivered. At the hospital they confirmed she went into labour but were equally shocked.'

Despite receiving medical attention, the baby later died at Gokwe District Hospital, according to local news website, The Herald.
Shocking pictures show the tiny body lying on a piece of paper on the ground.
Mrs Nyathi later told reporters: 'I was expecting a child and this is what the heavens gave us. It's a hellish experience that will haunt me all my life.'

The distraught couple took their baby home because they wanted to seek advice from 'village elders as well as out local chief'.
The Herald reports that community leaders eventually ordered that the 'frog-like creature' be burnt.
The hospital confirmed the birth, with a spokesman adding: 'She was our patient who would come for routine reviews together with other pregnant women.
We were shocked when she visited the hospital in the company of her husband and some neighbours saying she had delivered a frog'.
So far there has been no medical explanation for the unusual birth. Village chief Njelele said hospital authorities were unable to explain what had happened.

Source: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4183396/Woman-gives-birth-FROG-baby-Zimbabwe.html

[img]http://3.bp..com/-nrLyKGjAsWI/WJML6vY-gpI/AAAAAAADadI/VHnedZEIRHMjQSqEJ7gv7Bh0p7_jF4mPACLcB/s1600/Untitled.jpeg[/img]

[img]http://1.bp..com/-wN-70Edp8j8/WJMOSeITehI/AAAAAAADadk/gDygmM_lpgkTaoN7oZynbRi8LEt5kQ4XwCLcB/s1600/k3.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-MT5KT6OV2Wo/WJMMgASDybI/AAAAAAADadQ/u-IYHV4Lwe8ga5TmLHpZ3NpfwTXR2SWkgCLcB/s1600/jb.jpg[/img]
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by sugarbelly4: 12:07pm On Feb 02, 2017
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by Umarlulu: 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
sugarbelly4:
see gobe
people can be funny this days who do you expect to believe this crap, in this recession

gerrarrah here mehn

29 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by lilfreezy: 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
There's always a medical explanation for every abnormally. Most Africans won't waste time Associating it with witchcraft undecided

3 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by jbkomo(m): 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
Africa i hail thee o. How market?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by solid3(m): 1:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
May this not be mine or your portion.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by OnankpaBa(m): 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
lipsrsealed wonder
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by Airforce1(m): 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
ha

You mean na wetin she carry for nine months be dat

9 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by TINALETC3(f): 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
undecided
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by Escalze(m): 1:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
where is the frog like creature kwanu

you mean to tell me that tiny thing made her tummy swell?

voodoo must be at work

10 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by bosteps: 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
Awon ti Robert Mugabe
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
Hmmm, stranger things

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by KenModi(m): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
African metaphysics

6 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by WilliamKhan(m): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
sugarbelly4:
see gobe

Nawa for you o... Poster and 1st commenter at the same time.

This na sign say you go dey exactly like buhari if you become president.

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by Omotayor123(f): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
Oluwa oooshocked
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by 2shur: 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
east africa and juju.

dia yahoo guys for dia go dey hamer wella
cause dia ogunmeh jus too strong.
if no be alien looking baby
e go be one weird shiiy

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by NevetsIbot(m): 1:52pm On Feb 02, 2017
did her stomach swell ni?

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by PEPPERified: 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
N
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by KauntantJoyce(f): 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
Chisosu!!!!!!!!
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
Lord have mercy ..
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by Nobody: 1:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
jbkomo:
Africa i hail thee o. How market?
it's not an African thing if that's what you're implying
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by CallMeNJay: 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
Frog ke
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by VickyRotex(f): 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
Jesu Kristi! shocked

Singing Tope Alabi "Igbati Opin aye ba de, Orisi risi la o mari o, Ounti Ose le ri abere sini sele o"

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by Nobody: 1:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
This baby didn't develop atall...
Just see,it still looks like sperm!!!
All they know is to get pregnant and never care for themselves.
Pity!!!

1 Like

Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by jeeqaa7(m): 1:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
Wrong sperm
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
2shur:
east africa and juju.

dia yahoo guys for dia go dey hamer wella
cause dia ogunmeh jus too strong.
if no be alien looking baby
e go be one weird shiiy
i think Zimbabwe is in southern africa

2 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by Nobody: 1:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
That was not a frog please. May be the foetus was not developing all those eight months. I no be medical doctor anyway but the doctors that attended to her might have given some explanations which our bloggers might have omitted. Had the undeveloped foetus looked like a dog the bloggers could have told us that the woman had sex with a dog. Thank God they said frog and i am sure it is impossible for a woman to be mated by a frog. May that woman conceive and bear a healthy baby soon. The joy of motherhood upon all women. Juju? Forget am!

13 Likes

Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by tintingz(m): 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
And I should believe this?
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by Emac34: 1:57pm On Feb 02, 2017
Endtime frog baby
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by davedpo(m): 2:02pm On Feb 02, 2017
This one tough ooo
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by ginajet(f): 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
Naija I hail.... Sorry Zimbabwe I hail ooo
Re: Woman Gives Birth To 'frog' Baby In Zimbabwe (photos) by jamalnation(m): 2:03pm On Feb 02, 2017
Endtime

(1) (2) (Reply)

Irele Mysterious Deaths: Community Begins Spiritual Cleansing (photos) / COVID-19: Zindzi Mandela Dies At 59 / 16 Signs You May Have HIV Without Knowing–if You Notice NO 6,9 Or 14, See Doctor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.