Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,835 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:49 PM

If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) (8437 Views)

After God Fear Ph Girls (pictures Added) / Why Its Wrong To Date UGLY Girls (pictures Added) / Is It Ok To Sleep With Your Bestie (pictures Added) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
no work today make i gist una small gist

in english serious mata angry

yesterday i was talking to an ex that i left because she is a virgin , my problem isnt her but the fact that she is a virgin makes it hard for me to try anything and i dont deserve to take hers because i will soon marry but the girl clearly loves me and wants me to take it , my people i done talk , ignore this girl but she still comes back , yesterday we talked after many months and she wants to come back into my life , she wants me to take her virginity , she is at my house now , we have kissed , smooched even my room is scattered based on this issue , i dont know what to do i swear

first picture her message yesterday , 2nd is her in my room , i done tire i swear

Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by searchng4love: 12:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
son of perdition people both men and women, old and young are gathering to protest against the poverty fostering policies and insincerity of the government. . you are here thinking about some smelly vagina... if care is not taken you will not amount to anything tangible or meaningful in this life....

30 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
searchng4love:
k
no be k mata boss
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
searchng4love:
son of perdition people both men and women, old and young are gathering to protest against the poverty fostering policies and insincerity of the government. . you are here thinking about some smelly vagina... if care is not taken you will not amount to anything tangible or meaningful in this life....
because poverty dey disturb you person no go hear word

i eat women for breakfast , see one of yesterday after work cheesy hater go jam bush

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by EmperorLee(m): 12:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
Tin ba gbo KA, mati sa kinto gbo RISIKA.

Bros, na set up. Flee.

4 Likes

Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
EmperorLee:

Bros, na set up. Flee.
na ph smallie her brain neva strong reach
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by searchng4love: 12:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
judefcc:
because poverty dey disturb you person no go hear word

i eat women for breakfast , see one of yesterday after work cheesy hater go jam bush
I have a thread for you and your likes check this out....

https://www.nairaland.com/3215839/say-no-casual-sex-warning

son am sure you can't even define poverty appropriately

11 Likes

Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
searchng4love:

I have a thread for you and your likes check this out....

son am sure you can't even define poverty appropriately
stop lying not everyone is poor
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by Nobody: 12:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
EmperorLee:

Bros, na set up. Flee.
make i try , i dey come
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by square12345: 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
need a Professional Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Supervisor by OSHA Standard for Good Result and Delivery in any Organization, Firm or Enterprise. please call 08038861347, 07083400052 E-mail nangibosquare@yahoo.com or nangibo123@yahoo.com Thanks.
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by EmperorLee(m): 12:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
judefcc:

Guy, that girl fit old pass your great great grandmother for spiritual realm. Open your eyes man.

7 Likes

Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by square12345: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
Need a Professional Health Safety and Environment (HSE) Supervisor by OSHA Standard for Good Result and Delivery in any Organization, Firm or Enterprise. please call 08038861347, 07083400052 E-mail nangibosquare@yahoo.com or nangibo123@yahoo.com Thanks.
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by searchng4love: 12:38pm On Feb 02, 2017
judefcc:
a financially poor man has better hope than you... because yours is a disease of the mind and that's how paedophilic and rapist characters develop.... am sure you have started raping and pillaging minors... when your mates are acquiring skills essential to cope with life challenges... you instead like the coward and future jailbird you are resort to your place of solace... rape and pillaging of minors...

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by sergiolefty(m): 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
chai..... Is dis nt aunty nkechi nd u go dey do holy holy for street... God yaff catch u today, me self most register
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by kilokeys(m): 12:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
i know that gown.. is that not Juliet?

3 Likes

Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by searchng4love: 12:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
judefcc:
quit my mentions ... being rich or poor is a function of your state of mind... and obviously yours is not in the right direction or condition...to qualify as one who has success attached to his person....

take my advice cos it's obvious you lack training from your hood... btw what of your mama and papa?

8 Likes 7 Shares

Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by ikp120(m): 12:51pm On Feb 02, 2017
searchng4love:

a financially poor man has better hope than you... because yours is a disease of the mind and that's how paedophilic and rapist characters develop.... am sure you have started raping and pillaging minors... when your mates are acquiring skills essential to cope with life challenges... you instead like the coward and future jailbird you are resort to your place of solace... rape and pillaging of minors...

Bro abeg where is the rape stuff coming from? No be the girl waka come meet him?

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by searchng4love: 12:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
ikp120:

Bro abeg where is the rape stuff coming from? No be the girl waka come meet him?
or drugs are messing with his mind as usual
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by megareal: 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
Don't. She will be too attached to you after the act and may even ruin your marriage in future.

Moreover, when something is too free or too easy, wisdom demands you reject it.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
megareal:
Don't. She will be too attached to you after the act and may even ruin your marriage in future.

well said
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by bizzy500: 2:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
EmperorLee:

Guy, that girl fit old pass your great great grandmother for spiritual realm. Open your eyes man.
you mean hiz great great grandmother shocked
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by UchaNwababa: 2:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
Her contact pls
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by Nobody: 2:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
Bros if you know you cannot have an intimate relationship with her (marriage) no need of disvirgining her.because once you try that she will hold it against you..

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by skarz: 3:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
judefcc:

you said it yourself she's underage just leave her
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by RotgakSlay(m): 3:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
nah..... i wil not.
except wen a gun is pointing at me grin
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by lirusehn(m): 3:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
simple advice wey person ask naim one idiot change topic, dey talk about rape and poverty.
Awon Oniranu oponu agbaya oshi. undecided

Op abeg free the babe jere

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
EmperorLee:

na smallie cheesy spirit fire
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
megareal:

i cant self , thing tight die
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
rebirthforgoody:
Bros if you know you cannot have an intimate relationship with her (marriage) no need of disvirgining her.because once you try that she will hold it against you..
i hear you sister , i wont
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
lirusehn:
simple advice wey person ask naim one idiot change topic, dey talk about rape and poverty.
Awon Oniranu oponu agbaya oshi. undecided

Op abeg free the babe jere
you dey mind that soapy king

2 Likes

Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by Bamidele539: 3:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
Bros! My 2cent advise, kindly leave her alone, after you have successfully dis-virgined her, i am pretty sure she will keep coming for more knackings, considering the fact that you are getting married soon.
what if she gets preg. along the line, wetin you go do? Abeg zipup oo
Re: If A Girl Begs You To Take Her Virginity Will You Do It? (pictures Added) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
Bamidele539:
Bros! My 2cent advise, kindly leave her alone, after you have successfully dis-virgined her, i am pretty sure she will keep coming for more knackings, considering the fact that you are getting married soon.
what if she gets preg. along the line, wetin you go do? Abeg zipup oo
even if person wan fly the fence , i try today , oboy the thing tight die cheesy cheesy only me rest , nobody tell me

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Keep Their Legs Like This? / Wizkid Super Hot American Girlfriend Showing The World Her Package (PHOTOS) / Lagos Woman Got Her Buttocks Severely Pressed As She Tries To Enter The Bus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.