Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,743 members, 7,806,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) (32352 Views)

Photos From The Burial Of Briskila Dalung, Wife Of Sports Minister / Funeral Service Of Briskila Solomon Dalung (Photos) / Solomon Dalung’s Wife Naomi And Children (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by chie8: 1:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
Above is the obituary poster of late Mrs Briskila, Solomon Dalung's wife who will be laid to rest on Saturday in Sabon Gida, Langtang South of Plateau state.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/obituary-photo-of-late-mrs.html

Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by sarrki(m): 1:39pm On Feb 02, 2017
Rip madam
Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by ammyluv2002(f): 1:41pm On Feb 02, 2017
RIP MA
Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by beneviv(f): 1:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
May ur soul rest in d bossom of d lord
Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 3:18pm On Feb 02, 2017
Inna lillahe wa inna ilayhe rajeoon
Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by snazzy5050(m): 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
Chisos are they siblings or couple shocked shocked ... They look alike so much!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by oluwatunde1984(m): 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
gentle woman

may her gentle soul rest

pray you reading this won't loose your wife at her early age in Jesus name

4 Likes

Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by Dandsome: 3:19pm On Feb 02, 2017
snazzy5050:

Most times when you look at older couples, you'll notice the resemblance in them. This is most likely because of the transfer in genes/hormones while doing "Mummy and daddy work"

If you studied physics then you must have learnt about diffusion in solids. This certainly is a typical example of such.

That's the reason why moat girls who sleep around eventually become ugly and worn out because by the time the receive spermatozoa form Mr A, her body wants to start looking like Mr A. She then sleeps with Mr B and he also deposits his own spermatozoa and her body tends to look like Mr B. She goes again and sleeps with Mr C, the same thing happens. Overtime, her body gets confused not knowing who to look like so it just takes a little from all the guys who must have deposited spermatozoa into her hence she looks confusingly ugly.

Another typical and proven example is...........

Wait wait wait o!!! What am I even typing self?

I can't imagine you wasted your time trying to read the nonsense I wrote.

All I've been trying to say is RIP ma'am, you so much look like your husband (beret in Chief).

Please don't quote me unless you're sure money spended for this burial poster by the cricket Foundation was properly spended

Drops mic and walks outta thread.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by YaksonFCA(m): 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
RIP
Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by hushshinani(m): 3:20pm On Feb 02, 2017
death strolling all around
Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by Cope1(m): 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
RIP
Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by Nobody: 3:21pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nigerian Cricket Federation

Joke of the Month
Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by queencalipso(f): 3:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
Rip beautiful woman... The inevitable end of all mortals, no one knows when it will come calling...

Continue to rest in the bosom of The Lord..
Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by izzou(m): 3:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
grin

Eye service everywhere

Wetin concern cricket foundation with obituary poster?

And when did Nigeria have a cricket team sef?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by sexy74(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
In a time like this I always remember there is always a time for everything and vanity upon vanity all is vanity. Rest on, and well madam until we meet to part no more.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by snazzy5050(m): 3:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
Either way nice response
Dandsome:

Most times when you look at older couples, you'll notice the resemblance in them. This is most likely because of the transfer in genes/hormones while doing "Mummy and daddy work"

If you studied physics then you must have learnt about diffusion in solids. This certainly is a typical example of such.

That's the reason why moat girls who sleep around eventually become ugly and worn out because by the time the receive spermatozoa form Mr A, her body wants to start looking like Mr A. She then sleeps with Mr B and he also deposits his own spermatozoa and her body tends to look like Mr B. She goes again and sleeps with Mr C, the same thing happens. Overtime, her body gets confused not knowing who to look like so it just takes a little from all the guys who must have deposited spermatozoa into her hence she looks confusingly ugly.

All I've been trying to say is RIP ma'am, you so much look like your husband (beret in Chief).

Please don't quote me unless you're sure money spended for this burial poster by the cricket Foundation was properly spended

Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by Tolulopefinest(m): 3:46pm On Feb 02, 2017
queencalipso:
Rip beautiful woman... The inevitable end of all mortals, no one knows when it will come calling...

Continue to rest in the bosom of The Lord..

You know if she's of good morals?
Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by queencalipso(f): 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
Tolulopefinest:

You know if she's of good morals?

That remains between she and her God.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by Nwereonye(m): 3:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dandsome:

I almost fell for it. cry
Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by Guyman02: 3:55pm On Feb 02, 2017
RIP in the bossom of the lord. Adieu!
Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by Dandsome: 4:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
Nwereonye:

I almost fell for it. cry

But it's true anyway. I mean the couples issue o. That's of the girls sleeping around, lipsrsealed
Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by Gbamet(m): 4:28pm On Feb 02, 2017
R. I. P madam
Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by DIKEnaWAR: 4:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
I hope it is not the cricket federation 's money they used in printing that condolence?

RIP madam.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by lonelydora: 4:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
RIP woman.

The life you spend on earth was well spended grin

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by lonelydora: 4:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
snazzy5050:

Husband and wife most times look like.

1 Like

Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by Chomsky1967(f): 4:44pm On Feb 02, 2017
Dandsome:

You just made my day!!!
Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by buchilino(m): 5:09pm On Feb 02, 2017
FINE WOMAN. HOW DID U END UP MARRYING D STUPIDEST MINISTER IN HISTORY OF MANKIND. ANYWAY RIP.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by nicolosam(m): 10:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
nonsense and typical show of Nigerian youths mental poverty and laziness.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by LordOfNaira: 11:11pm On Feb 02, 2017
chie8:
Above is the obituary poster of late Mrs Briskila, Solomon Dalung's wife who will be laid to rest on Saturday in Sabon Gida, Langtang South of Plateau state.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/obituary-photo-of-late-mrs.html

It is below not above.
Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by baby124: 3:55am On Feb 03, 2017
So Dalung is over 50yrs going by this woman's age. Is Dalung not minister for YOUTH and sports? Lmaoooo. RIP lady
Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by DoctorAbu(m): 6:43am On Feb 03, 2017
Dandsome:

Omo!
Re: Obituary Poster Of Briskila, Solomon Dalung's Wife (Photo) by kokoA(m): 7:38am On Feb 03, 2017
Dandsome:

LOL cheesy Some people get mouth sha grin

(1) (Reply)

Army Denies Withdrawal Of Soldiers From Abia - EGWU EKE II Commences Tomorrow / Fulani Accused Of Attacking Gbeji In Benue State (Graphic Photos) / APC Governors At Their Meeting In Abuja Yesterday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.