Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,899 members, 7,802,905 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 02:51 AM

Photos: Woman Given 26 Lashes For Having Sex Outside Of Marriage In Indonesia. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Photos: Woman Given 26 Lashes For Having Sex Outside Of Marriage In Indonesia. (7861 Views)

Bride Refuses To Kiss Her Groom During Their Court Marriage In Lagos / Wife Of Nigerian Doctor Arrested For Having Sex With Her Student In The U.S / 16-year-old Boy Marries 71-year-old Woman In Indonesia (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Woman Given 26 Lashes For Having Sex Outside Of Marriage In Indonesia. by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 03, 2017
they know the law and broke it. let them face the consequences.

from some of the comments I'm reading here, it seems adultery is not forbidden in za oza religion.

anyway, it's not my business. make I de waka.
Re: Photos: Woman Given 26 Lashes For Having Sex Outside Of Marriage In Indonesia. by freshkik(m): 8:15am On Feb 03, 2017
Basic123:
.. "Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come
to abolish the law of Moses or the writings of the
prophets. No, I came to accomplish their
purpose.Matthew 5 vs 16.NLT....you guys are
hypocrite.You discarded old testament laws even that of
the new testament,if it contains any laws that govern
your life anyway, all in the name of living by grace.Is
monogamy in Christianity law or grace?..lolz
obviously nothing i say won't lead to another religious argumen, ... But the truth is, this argument is unproductive to me, so take care and have a nice day.
Re: Photos: Woman Given 26 Lashes For Having Sex Outside Of Marriage In Indonesia. by majour(m): 8:15am On Feb 03, 2017
Baseema:
lol too late, somebody else proposal has been accepted already tongue
cry Gosh now ur making me wish I am Barry, I MIT just have ran back in time and prevent that from happening, nice meeting u by the way, ur lovely
Re: Photos: Woman Given 26 Lashes For Having Sex Outside Of Marriage In Indonesia. by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 03, 2017
majour:
cry Gosh now ur making me wish I am Barry, I MIT just have ran back in time and prevent that from happening, nice meeting u by the way, ur lovely
haha thank God you are not Barry grin
Nice meeting you too, take care kiss
Re: Photos: Woman Given 26 Lashes For Having Sex Outside Of Marriage In Indonesia. by Nobody: 9:41am On Feb 03, 2017
luminouz:

I rebuke it joor! When u still have me! grin

Hahahah I laugh oh.you have made my day
Re: Photos: Woman Given 26 Lashes For Having Sex Outside Of Marriage In Indonesia. by k199192: 10:32am On Feb 03, 2017
Basic123:
.....Leviticus 20:10 - And the man that committeth
adultery with [another] man's wife, [even he] that
committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the
adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to
death.
so my friend.. How many times have you seen a Rev. Fr. Force an adulterous person to kneel in front of a church and put him to death.. For your information, they only go for confessions and pray for forgiveness.. Don't rush to quote the bible for your defence we are not like them. We are Christians...
Re: Photos: Woman Given 26 Lashes For Having Sex Outside Of Marriage In Indonesia. by Basic123: 11:05am On Feb 03, 2017
k199192:
so my friend.. How many times have you seen a Rev. Fr. Force an adulterous person to kneel in front of a church and put him to death.. For your information, they only go for confessions and pray for forgiveness.. Don't rush to quote the bible for your defence we are not like them. We are Christians...
...Exactly!you are Christians.That follow the dictates of the bible..lolz
Re: Photos: Woman Given 26 Lashes For Having Sex Outside Of Marriage In Indonesia. by Basic123: 11:07am On Feb 03, 2017
freshkik:

obviously nothing i say won't lead to another religious argumen, ... But the truth is, this argument is unproductive to me, so take care and have a nice day.
..lolz.
Re: Photos: Woman Given 26 Lashes For Having Sex Outside Of Marriage In Indonesia. by k199192: 4:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
Basic123:
...Exactly!you are Christians.That follow the dictates of the bible..lolz
and I ask again how many times have you seen we Christians, that follow the dictates of the Bible, kill or flog some other christian because of adultery?
Re: Photos: Woman Given 26 Lashes For Having Sex Outside Of Marriage In Indonesia. by gurunlocker: 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
Basic123:
.....Leviticus 20:10 - And the man that committeth
adultery with [another] man's wife, [even he] that
committeth adultery with his neighbour's wife, the
adulterer and the adulteress shall surely be put to
death.

Lol... I will look at some muslims and just SMH... Just a simple question, Christians don't practice the laws in Old Testament, there are still some chapters used in preaching.... That's why Christ come to abolish all those laws.... Now comes the question, between Muslim and Christians, who among the two religion practice the law you quoted up there?... Just answer.
Re: Photos: Woman Given 26 Lashes For Having Sex Outside Of Marriage In Indonesia. by Basic123: 7:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
gurunlocker:

Lol... I will look at some muslims and just SMH... Just a simple question, Christians don't practice the laws in Old Testament, there are still some chapters used in preaching.... That's why Christ come to abolish all those laws.... Now comes the question, between Muslim and Christians, who among the two religion practice the law you quoted up there?... Just answer.
"Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come
purpose.Matthew 5 vs 16.NLT.
Re: Photos: Woman Given 26 Lashes For Having Sex Outside Of Marriage In Indonesia. by Fkforyou(m): 9:29am On Feb 04, 2017
makydebbie:
They know the rules. Their business...

Well Said.
Re: Photos: Woman Given 26 Lashes For Having Sex Outside Of Marriage In Indonesia. by CaroLyner(f): 12:04pm On Feb 07, 2017
makydebbie:
They know the rules. Their business...
rules that hold down a person's freewill?

1 Like

Re: Photos: Woman Given 26 Lashes For Having Sex Outside Of Marriage In Indonesia. by makydebbie(f): 12:12pm On Feb 07, 2017
CaroLyner:
rules that tie down a person's freewill?
Lol I dont know babe, but what I'm saying is, they knew what they were getting into in the first place.

1 Like

Re: Photos: Woman Given 26 Lashes For Having Sex Outside Of Marriage In Indonesia. by LegalBaby(f): 9:52am On Feb 09, 2017
Basic123:
"Don't misunderstand why I have come. I did not come
purpose.Matthew 5 vs 16.NLT.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out Some Really Funny Reasons Ladies Love Men With Beards. / Advise Needed; Is He Not Interested And Only Using Me For Resources Or Need Time / Met Her On BBM And She Came To My House The Next Day

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.