Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? (79553 Views)

The Truth Is Your Woman Talks About Your Performances In Bed With Her Friends / What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This (photos) / Lagos Big Boy Goes To Bed With 9 Ladies (viewers Discretion Adviced) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
RedCard88:
If her legs dat we can see can b like dis, den I wonder how her pussay dat we cant see will b like. Dirty as well. angry angry
Must u mention pucci?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by sweto(m): 11:24pm On Feb 02, 2017
Let her be.. By the next morning will ask her why..I guess she was just too tired or may be something wrong with her
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by MICHEALADEX(m): 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
You won't see any good thing come your way that week, that's if you not have sex with her ooo but if you do, den be ready to count years of stagnation
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Snowstorm: 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
Trouble dey sleep yanga go
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2017
oluwapoju:
What will you do if your partner comes to bed with feet like this?

My Answer: I will call her and pretend I have not taken my bath too so I will tell her we should go and take our bath together.
Either she gets them washed or no romance.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by PerkyJeggs(m): 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
Do you know you can impact life? Do you know you might be the change your people require at home?
Do you know you can touch and empower less privileges, widows and the orphans, put a smile on their face and be a symbol of Prosperity?

Do you have that only Helping Hands International can give you the opportunity to do all this without even selling out anything?

Do you wish to take risk, put down responsibilities and generate a passive income stream for you and your coming generation?

If yes, Join us here
https:///BGsZNhMzFCg2Ud3AQyOMsP

And let's show you how powerful you are to empower others.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by yassjib: 11:27pm On Feb 02, 2017
pls he she a Yoruba?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by endeedike(m): 11:30pm On Feb 02, 2017
formings...

TrapQueen77:
shocked

This is MUDness! That person don't know what is hygiene at all.. I wanna puke!

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by endeedike(m): 11:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
that is what spices every guy talk

Nma27:
Must u mention pucci?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by MattFreeman007(m): 11:32pm On Feb 02, 2017
all these people saying "Her..Her" that leg be like woman leg? Na Dirty Yoruba Man Leg Be That Oooo
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by bobbybrown007: 11:33pm On Feb 02, 2017
Just tell her to wash her leg that is all
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by anyicash(m): 11:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
Since her feet dey like this, then imagine how her pvssy go be, that one smell go carry dangote truck throw way.
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by donhils: 11:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
kilokeys:
even if he is a farmer.. he has to wash before climbing the bed
So you sleep with 'hes' ?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by prince9851(m): 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
Benita27:
Tell her to go and bath. Not a big deal, perhaps she had a hectic day of[b] long trekking[/b], with those feet looking like that.
Plz where could she have trekked to barefooted?
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by sweetchii: 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
greatgod2012:
For someone's feet to be this dirty, and for her to go to bed like this, we need to see how her bathroom and kitchen looks like, even her bedroom won't be exempted.
In Porthacourt here,this is how our feet usually look like because of the black sooth.If u clean ur house before u know it,d black sooth has covered everywhere.So one constantly wash their feet. Dnt be surprise if it's same with d person on d pic, he probably didn't notice before going to bed.

Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by mengho(m): 11:35pm On Feb 02, 2017
Straight out tell her the truth in a jokingly very mean way. Then romantically apologize and pour my heart out with sweet sounding words to melt her heart grin that's ofcourse after she cleans up, anything else b4 dat angry angry
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by IYANGBALI: 11:36pm On Feb 02, 2017
Confirmed na ajepako get dis legs. Omo oko akure to fe belong tongue tongue
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Laragold(f): 11:37pm On Feb 02, 2017
oh my gosh!!! i cnt imagine my guy feet be lyk diz on bed....datz unhygenic, xo disgusting
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by mengho(m): 11:40pm On Feb 02, 2017
Laragold:
oh my gosh!!! i cnt imagine my guy feet be lyk diz on bed....datz unhygenic, xo disgusting

Young lady it should be husband, fornication is bad woh undecided
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by sokera: 11:42pm On Feb 02, 2017
Leave am jooor , na Fulani herdsman
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Rozaybb(f): 11:49pm On Feb 02, 2017
yab him very well....that's too dirty
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by JennieCutie4U(f): 11:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
na wah o, it means he or she didn't even take his or her bath before going to bed...dats bad. he'll hv to get up nd go and take his bath o
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Nickymezor(f): 11:53pm On Feb 02, 2017
The individual is dirty no b small... He needs enough yabs
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by slurryeye: 11:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
Why are some people talking about sex? This is a simple case. Tell her to go wash her feet shikena. It won't take up to 5 mins.....No need to lie to her about bathing together. Babe your feet is dirty, you need to get them washed
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by MayhorE(m): 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
gringringringrin M JUST HERE TO READ SOME NASTY COMENTS
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Dicksonpal: 11:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
kilokeys:
even if he is a farmer.. he has to wash before climbing the bed
gay
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Oreoluwa09(f): 11:59pm On Feb 02, 2017
Simply help 2 clean him up.... shows how hardworking he is
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Tenny05(m): 12:04am On Feb 03, 2017
Benita27:
Tell her to go and bath. Not a big deal, perhaps she had a hectic day of long trekking, with those feet looking like that.
this is witch craft grin
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by wealthyhrt: 12:05am On Feb 03, 2017
this must be in rivers state because black soots everyhere
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by gregyboy(m): 12:07am On Feb 03, 2017
[quote author=babseg post=53357227]WHAT I CAN SEE IS THAT THE POOR DUDE HAS BEEN RUNNING AROUND IN KITCHEN COOKING NICE FOOD FOR HIS GF AND PROBABLY USING FIREWOOD BECAUSE OF RECESSION undecided undecided[/quo

not a HE" is a she
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by vitiyke(m): 12:22am On Feb 03, 2017
No space on dat bed 4 her. Konji or no konji period
Re: What Will You Do If Your Partner Comes To Bed With Feet Like This? by Bankoleyemi: 12:22am On Feb 03, 2017
oluwapoju:
What will you do if your partner comes to bed with feet like this?

My Answer: I will call her and pretend I have not taken my bath too so I will tell her we should go and take our bath together.
That is how your environment is. Even if she baths and step on the bare floor, her leg will be like this. Show us the picture of your floor and environment aswell. Did you seek her permission before the picture?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

27-Year-Old Man Batters Lover For Denying Him Sex After Buying A Phone For Her / I'm Not Attracted To Prostitutes; Is It Just Me? / I Have Slept With Over 100 Women – 22 Year Old Lesbian Confesses (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.