Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

What Would You Have Done::::::::::::::::::????????? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Would You Have Done::::::::::::::::::????????? (1055 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Have Done::::::::::::::::::????????? by magicminister: 5:56pm On Feb 02, 2017
Three weeks ago, i went to pick up an acquaintance at the airport.
I was supposed to drop him off at his friend's place but it was really late so i decided he spent the night at my place and leave the next day.
Unfortunately, he got really sick the next day and he was admitted to the Hospital and spent about a week in the Hospital. I visited him everyday and brought him food.
I called his family members but nobody came because they are about a 2.5 hr flight away.

Well, he got better and since he didn't have any accommodation plans, i decided to let him stay at my place until he finds an apartment.
Luckily, he found an apartment and was supposed to move in to the 31st of january.
He has bought some furnitures but to my utmost chagrin, he still came back to my place to spend the night yesterday and he also spent the night at my place on the 1st. Making it 2 days past the due date he was supposed to leave.

He is currently at my place and i am currently disgusted.
I am at that point where i want to shout him out of my house but i am being really patient.

P.s. I never charged him any rent, i fed and housed him with my own resources.

I have made up my mind that he wouldn't spend the night at my place today.
I just wanna vent.

You help someone and they take advantage. Its always like that with Nigerians.
Then in the future, they will deny you ever helped them.... lol... i don tire!!!

1 Like

Re: What Would You Have Done::::::::::::::::::????????? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
Re: What Would You Have Done::::::::::::::::::????????? by thorpido(m): 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
Have you talked to him about it?Ask him what's happening to his apartment and why he hasn't moved yet.
Re: What Would You Have Done::::::::::::::::::????????? by Nobody: 6:15pm On Feb 02, 2017
lol
Re: What Would You Have Done::::::::::::::::::????????? by magicminister: 6:22pm On Feb 02, 2017
thorpido:
Have you talked to him about it?Ask him what's happening to his apartment and why he hasn't moved yet.

Omo na from one excuse to the other.
The other day it was cos he didn't have a bed yet.
Now its cos the internet is not set up yet.
Me im just tired of not being able to walk around my house naked....
Re: What Would You Have Done::::::::::::::::::????????? by Nobody: 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2017
Talk to him
Re: What Would You Have Done::::::::::::::::::????????? by Berbierklaus(f): 6:43pm On Feb 02, 2017
@magicminister,
Are you helping him for a reward or for God?
He has gotten his apartment like you agreed,he probably feels lonely and came to spend some time with you,but I don't understand some people.

Just subtly let him know you need your space.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Have Done::::::::::::::::::????????? by magicminister: 7:58pm On Feb 02, 2017
Berbierklaus:
@magicminister,
Are you helping him for a reward or for God?
He has gotten his apartment like you agreed,he probably feels lonely and came to spend some time with you,but I don't understand some people.

Just subtly let him know you need your space.

I don't believe in God and i don't need reward lol... Just a man helping another man to get on his feet.
How is it my problem if he feels lonely. All i know is that he's not gonna spend another night at my place.

2 Likes

Re: What Would You Have Done::::::::::::::::::????????? by Nobody: 5:36pm On Feb 18, 2017
Did you eventually send him out?
Re: What Would You Have Done::::::::::::::::::????????? by magicminister: 7:39pm On Feb 18, 2017
ProfTea18:
Did you eventually send him out?

He left the day after i made this post.
He wanted to come back during one weekend but i gave him an emphatic "NO".
Since then, he's stopped calling lol.
Re: What Would You Have Done::::::::::::::::::????????? by EfemenaXY: 8:47pm On Feb 18, 2017
magicminister:

I don't believe in God and i don't need reward lol... Just a man helping another man to get on his feet.
How is it my problem if he feels lonely. All i know is that he's not gonna spend another night at my place.

Now this, is funny. cheesy

Glad you sorted it out though.

(1) (Reply)

Is Sleeping Past 7AM A Sign Of Laziness? / Cesarean Section (cs) Versus Normal/vaginal Delivery. / Mistakes We Make About Money

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.