Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,916 members, 7,806,662 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:09 PM

How To Collect That Girls Number When The Guy Is With Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Collect That Girls Number When The Guy Is With Her (1346 Views)

Why Is It That Girls With Big Ass Are Always Stupid? / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: Guys Are Like That, Girls Are Like This / Things That Girls Hate To Listen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Collect That Girls Number When The Guy Is With Her by kingteaser619(m): 6:04pm On Feb 02, 2017
Trust me, i have not done this before but in case anything goes side was you can sue me when you see me

You saw a beautiful girl, your specification,I mean the balanced diet that your pharmacist said you need 3times daily. But ,that ugly guy(no man is ugly) or cute shy guy is with her. hmmm, what will I do?

Simple, walk up to them,great the nigga like your real G, just wave at the girl, pretend as if you dont fancy her. Find anything to gist with the guy( if you ask me what you will gist with a strange dude, then you need too, make I No talk).

Continue gisting till the girl starts feeling abandoned then that's the perfect time to run your game.

Work your way through and finally, as the guy if the girl is his chick ( only when you done tease the girl finish ooo). No matter the Answer the guy gives, just collect the girls number.

Bonus if the guy is shy, or ugly, even handsome guys can be clueless ( no be more talk am oo)

finally, caution if anything goes wrong or you carry your leg go jam macho man, please feel free to come back to Nairaland to share your experience.

Prophet Chicks

1 Like

Re: How To Collect That Girls Number When The Guy Is With Her by pweshboi(m): 6:08pm On Feb 02, 2017
long talk @op, park your venza beside her blow the horn just twice.. pom pom, and leave the rest. strolls outta thread. you will get more than number self

1 Like

Re: How To Collect That Girls Number When The Guy Is With Her by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 02, 2017
you never jam hot temper guys before

you think is every guy that say hello to a random guy abi?

you go just collet grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: How To Collect That Girls Number When The Guy Is With Her by kingteaser619(m): 6:23pm On Feb 02, 2017
pweshboi:
long talk @op, park your venza beside her blow the horn just twice.. pom pom, and leave the rest. strolls outta thread. you will get more than number self
my Broda, as we no see venza na, wetin we go do na
Re: How To Collect That Girls Number When The Guy Is With Her by Nobody: 6:25pm On Feb 02, 2017
Lucaz:
you never jam hot temper guys before

you think is every guy that say hello to a random guy abi?

you go just collet grin

Lol grin

He thinks every guy is a child.. Lol

But by the way, wetin him go collect ?? undecided
Re: How To Collect That Girls Number When The Guy Is With Her by ikombe: 6:29pm On Feb 02, 2017
pweshboi:
Baba you sabi d way joor cheesy

1 Like

Re: How To Collect That Girls Number When The Guy Is With Her by Nobody: 6:54pm On Feb 02, 2017
alexialin:

Lol grin

He thinks every guy is a child.. Lol

But by the way, wetin him go collect ?? undecided
him go collet K leg ni grin

BTW the possibility of it happening is low... don't believe a sane guy can take such risk.
Re: How To Collect That Girls Number When The Guy Is With Her by Nobody: 7:31pm On Feb 02, 2017
Lucaz:
him go collet K leg ni grin

BTW the possibility of it happening is low... don't believe a sane guy can take such risk.

Lol grin grin grin

Really no sane guy will try such grin
Re: How To Collect That Girls Number When The Guy Is With Her by firstking01(m): 7:50pm On Feb 02, 2017
Crap, so, i 'll abandon my gf just to be gisting one irrelevant thing with you huhundecided…whatever we are gisting can wait except the girl ain't precious to you.
Re: How To Collect That Girls Number When The Guy Is With Her by pweshboi(m): 10:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
kingteaser619:
my Broda, as we no see venza na, wetin we go do na
to avoid swollen lips and face... forget about the babe number... lol

(1) (Reply)

Unclad Couple Filmed While Having S.ex On A Moving Motorbike(video) / Top 10 Reasons Why Marriage Is Overrated! / FACT: Igbo People Are The Most Intelligent In Nigeria.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.