Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,973 members, 7,806,828 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 02:47 AM

Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama (42571 Views)

Puppies For Sale "American Samoyed Breed"dm For Price 08134089440 / Rescue/adoption Of Strayed Alsatian / Help Needed In Raising Strayed Kittens (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by daramolaj1: 10:57am On Feb 03, 2017
olaolulazio:
Op, his name is sumanehehj. She ran from lagos to abuja.

Help bring him home!

yes na you get am, come collect am... grin

1 Like

Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by daramolaj1: 11:01am On Feb 03, 2017
Royruky:

A big thank you for your effort. I am however worried that you allowed a dog you know nothing about its health history into your home. Maybe you should have kept it outside and call a vet to examine it before you allow it inside.

Nor bi quarrel shall ooooh. Kudos once again

I Examined the body before bringing him in.....i get what you mean...moreover from the look of things you will know the owners mistakely left the gate open ...my dog once got missed and i know what i faced that month.

2 Likes

Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by Divay22(f): 11:04am On Feb 03, 2017
Sorri o but the dog be like wolf for my eyes o

1 Like

Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by megamank(m): 11:17am On Feb 03, 2017
but if you see a child hungry roaming the street you will just walk away without even noticing him or her.......how many time have you given a street child food and a good bath........we care for less important things leaving the important once........
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by torqque7(m): 11:21am On Feb 03, 2017
Mzyouzee1:
Bro r u fine? M looking for who to tk care of me too

Lol so if him no fine and wants to still take care of you nkor?you are fine for both of you already now
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by theyongest: 11:21am On Feb 03, 2017
megamank:
but if you see a child hungry roaming the street you will just walk away without even noticing him or her.......how many time have you given a street child food and a good bath........we care for less important things leaving the important once........

A rather balanced world we live in. People like us take care of the animals so people like you can focus on humans. What a beautiful balanced world.

4 Likes

Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by NemzySeries(m): 11:22am On Feb 03, 2017
Oboi hold dat dog till d owner comes ooo...maybe God wan pick ur call
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by Jammiiee(m): 11:22am On Feb 03, 2017
Seems the females r scared of bn bitten. It's only a pics dearies cheesy grin ... comment
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by tukdi: 11:23am On Feb 03, 2017
Mzyouzee1:

I'm ready! I doubt that the Op will be able to take care of you the way I will! cool

This is a good time to make you smile once again after passing through a lot! cool
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by Dexema(m): 11:32am On Feb 03, 2017
Mzyouzee1:
Funny, but you no be stray na, op someone needs a good bath and sumptuous meal here grin
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by Nobody: 11:34am On Feb 03, 2017
Onyemadonald:
if we spend the time we use in helping and feeding dogs to help humans, life would have been better.
This statement take style provoke me in a way sha. You make it sound like human being helping an animal is a bad thing. Thats y people like you kill any animal in your environment forgeting that God gave man authority over all creatures... With great powers comes greater responsibility

3 Likes

Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by forgiveness: 11:41am On Feb 03, 2017
daramolaj1:
Found this beautiful Samoyed breed Dog this evening in maitama, abuja .Gave him a very good bath and good food. strolled round the whole are to see if the owner can be notified / identified but all to no avail. kindly notify anyone whos samoyed is missing around maitama to come pick it up. The dog is really fun to be with sha, but no be my own.you can see the dog sleeping deep after heavy meal....the owner can reach me on 08030979856. Kindly help share until it gets to the owner. i pray this make frontline sha...will really appreciate it oh lalastica

Thank you

That is nice of you! However, if you are unable to locate the owner after some weeks, please, kindly give me the dog. My boys will like it. grin

I will give you a call after two or three weeks. grin

Moreover, na male or female? grin
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by lamalang(m): 11:43am On Feb 03, 2017
Abeg if nobody come claim am i will volunteer to adopt him
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by Reference(m): 11:48am On Feb 03, 2017
That is not what you do with stray dogs. You take them to the vet or animal control agencies not your house. There are numerous, life threatening diseases they can carry and it will be unfortunate if you or your neighbours are affected by this risky move. Stray pets are an absolute no, no unless you are certain of what put them on the streets in the first place.
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by Nobody: 11:49am On Feb 03, 2017
daramolaj1:
Found this beautiful Samoyed breed Dog this evening in maitama, abuja .Gave him a very good bath and good food. strolled round the whole are to see if the owner can be notified / identified but all to no avail. kindly notify anyone whos samoyed is missing around maitama to come pick it up. The dog is really fun to be with sha, but no be my own.you can see the dog sleeping deep after heavy meal....the owner can reach me on 08030979856. Kindly help share until it gets to the owner. i pray this make frontline sha...will really appreciate it oh lalastica

Thank you

I want him!!! Can I have him

I will be calling you
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by Nobody: 11:59am On Feb 03, 2017
while some people from other side of the country will b looking for salt, pepper oil lol grin grin
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by Incrizz(f): 12:05pm On Feb 03, 2017
Awwww..Just look at how it sleeps... cheesy
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by Incrizz(f): 12:13pm On Feb 03, 2017
Kx:
In the words of Marthin Luther, I have a dream that one day, doggy matter will overtake snake addiction in Lalastical mind. I have a dream.........
AmennnnnnnmnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnNNNNNN!! grin
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by daramolaj1: 12:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
megamank:
The fact that your generations has never been noticed on the street doesnt give you the odacity to come ranting like the missing dog. Children are on the street, guess you should go find out how many kids are on my pay roll before you bring your dirty fingers typing bulshit...what quota has you wretched family done to the kids on street?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by daramolaj1: 12:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
Reference:
That is not what you do with stray dogs. You take them to the vet or animal control agencies not your house. There are numerous, life threatening diseases they can carry and it will be unfortunate if you or your neighbours are affected by this risky move. Stray pets are an absolute no, no unless you are certain of what put them on the streets in the first place.

Maybe you find out things before you waste web resources typing nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by ISTANDWITHBUHAR: 12:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
2019ATIKU:
BUHARI

B- Brought

U- unnecessary

H- Hardship

A- Among

R- Reasonable

I- Individuals

#IstandWith2Baba #IstandwithNigeria"

You fit dey sleep for night so?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by daramolaj1: 12:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
The owner of the dog just called, Im yet to verify shes the owner though. Thank you

2 Likes

Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by creepsyme(f): 12:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
daramolaj1:

Thank you
abeg feed the dog well untill the owner shows up and u will be paid for all ur troubles.
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by Xzbit91: 1:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
daramolaj1:

I breed dogs , so just leave that to me ...till dem come

Ait boss wink
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by fabre4: 1:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
Onyemadonald:
if we spend the time we use in helping and feeding dogs to help humans, life would have been better.

some dogs behave better than humans and as a result deserve preferential treatment
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by Kdiva(f): 1:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
please if you don't find the owner let me adopt him.
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by eikenberry(m): 1:56pm On Feb 03, 2017
For you to have fed this dog to its satisfaction,it must be a very good meal...nice gesture Op,and e b like sey you hold am Stan. wink
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by Electroweb(m): 1:57pm On Feb 03, 2017
Who can guess why you cant find this type of dog in Cross River or Akwa Ibom?
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by ashjay001(m): 2:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
daramolaj1:

Thank you

I no sure say, change don reach ur side?! U qualify am stray, but I sure say na abandoned!
Goodluck breeding
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by oranje(m): 2:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
God bless you op--such a cute dog
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by Osiris16: 3:08pm On Feb 03, 2017
Very nice thing you did there op
Re: Strayed Samoyed Breed Dog Roaming Around Maitama by Blonchilli(m): 3:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
daramolaj1:
The owner of the dog just called, Im yet to verify shes the owner though. Thank you
How I wish we had a law protecting animals in this country. Nice one Op. Verify if she's the owner by maybe checking her photos. She's supposed to have some pics with him. And don't bother wasting your data to reply those saying you should've done for humans. They're the problem humanity is facing. I've seen so many dogs abused that I would get one someday and do my best. I love dogs cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cats Cats Cats / Pet Dogs Dancing: Philippines Animal Advocate Shares Stunning Pictures / I Saw This Dog Die

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.