Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,574 members, 7,809,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:52 PM

Rapist Mentality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Rapist Mentality (496 Views)

Pastor Adeboye: No Punishment For A Rapist Is Too Severe (video) / Kumuyi Also Contributed To The Rape Mentality In Our Society / A Rapist, Cultist And Robber Confesses At TB Joshua's Church (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rapist Mentality by jearile(m): 11:16pm On Feb 02, 2017
In case you missed it... Here you have it again, hot and fresh.

#UntoHimThatIsPureAllThingsArePure
#UnravelingTheMysteryOfPrayer

I strongly have this believe in my spirit that somebody needs what I'm about to unveil. I've been indecisive for awhile about posting it; I hope you'd get a turn on for a change of attitude and when you do, I bet it would affect your altitude immensely - I cross my heart.

Had the privilege to teach a Sunday school class, a youth class in RCCG to be precise. Well, for the purpose of sharpening our spiritual gifts as youths, the concept is: anyone available is useable as the Spirit leads. And as heaven may have with earth's cooperation, the baton was passed and I took it honorably. I was to teach on ALL PRAYERS in Lesson 22 from the manual.

After about 3 hours reasoning with God, drilling my mind and spirit on the subject of prayer; suddenly, "rain" began to pour...

***Prayer is a spiritual intercourse***

At this juncture, the last thing I wanted to do was to put a period to it because I felt there should be more as an addendum but somehow I was lost for words. Little did I know that 'deep calls unto deep.'

'Through desire a man, having separated himself seeks and intermeddles with all wisdom.'

I was thirsty and hungry because every privilege to teach is an avenue to learn and build yourself, so I don't take it lightly. You teach to impact what you have not just what you know. I believe 'the husbandman that labours must be first partaker of the fruits.'
The heaven opened and it was overwhelming when I found this truth.

In the process of acquiring knowledge, I've learnt some things that I'm not in a hurry to experience yet by choice and I thank God for His grace. Be that as it may, don't raise your eyebrows or become psychedelic to what is being said - may the Lord give us understanding.

Sexologist will tell you that sex doesn't begin from the bedroom. Those who set the atmosphere for lovemaking beforehand, get a better reception most often than the under skilled.

You want to take your time before the main action after all, you're not trespassing - you've every right as companions. You try to prepare the place with pre-intimacy before you step into the 'holy of holies.'

Let me pause here...

One of God's Generals in this dispensation, said he took 3 years to study prophet Elijah because he's a man of prayer. No wonder when Pastor E. A. Adeboye prays, he's never in a hurry - 'greater than the greatest, bigger than the biggest...'

Prayer is not a religious exercise or routine; so, do not do it haphazardly. How'd you feel if your spouse is making love to you and he's thinking about somebody else or calling the name of somebody else?

First, his heart is prepared; he knows why he's praying and what he's praying about.

To avoid fiction during sex, you try to make the place to be wet.
That's the kind of atmosphere we set when we begin to eulogise God - thank Him, praise Him, and worship the beauty of His holiness. There's no 'buying and selling' taking place in his mind. That's how you set the atmosphere of prayer. This is called Spiritual pre-intimacy.

There are different types of coital techniques. You use them appropriately as occasion demands. That's like using relevant scriptures, the name of Jesus Christ, the blood of Jesus, the ministry of Angels, etc as the case may be.

Depending on your stamina, you go (do) more rounds. Now, as the Spirit leads, it's possible to pray effectively for less than an hour, an hour, 2 hours, etc. It's not how long but how well.

A skilled lover pays attention during intercourse; you watch out for any sign from your partner.
So, watch and pray. Don't just do the talking; that's why it is called communication. He may want you to pray longer or shorter than you did the last time. Always be in alignment with the Spirit and be conscious of Him than yourself. Being sensitive in the spirit in this case can be liken to your ability to feel the pulse of your partner during lovemaking.

Some people lack the urge for sex and some can't last long, so they employ the use of some stimulants (pills/herbs).
In case prayer is not yet very exciting to you or you struggle to pray effectively; you may need to go for the baptism of the Holy Ghost and get more knowledge of the Word.
Praying in the Holy Ghost is the most recommended aphrodisiac - 'Likewise the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we know not how we should pray as we ought...' The Holy Spirit gives us utterance that edifies and energizes our faith - strength and zeal to go all the way. 'But ye, beloved, building up yourselves on your most holy faith, praying in the Holy Ghost.'

Meanwhile, you don't rush out of the bed after lovemaking. A skilled lover will still leave room for communication.
Don't say the benediction after praying and you just "quench the Spirit" there and then. Maintain the flow of His presence as you step out - stay connected.

Now, there's always room for growth. Sex becomes boring when you close the room for improvement.
Your prayer life shouldn't remain in the same level after some time, you ought to grow and increase your strength - 'pray without ceasing.' You should get to a point where praying for at least an hour is a lifestyle, aside corporate meetings.

There's something sexologist call 'spontaneous sex.' A skilled lover ignites, not ignore the chances of doing the thing when it's calling - sensible quickie.
Don't be too pious about praying anywhere and anytime. It need not be put in a box. We ought to live as though God is constantly paying attention to what you have to say, because He surely is. You can pray silently when you need to. For example, while sitting in a business meeting or during a test/exam. It is not about the posture you take but the position of your heart is all that matters most provided you apply wisdom - 'wisdom is profitable to direct.' So, keep the line of prayer open with no holds barred whether it's outside your comfort zone or not.

And then when I thought that was the end, I received a bombshell: Some of us pray with RAPIST MENTALITY - release and run.

We jump in and jump out with reckless abandon in a hurry to "do and go" just to satisfy our urge (religion) and to fulfil all righteousness. No deep intimacy - 'enter into His gates with thanksgiving and His courts with praise.' The approach to prayer is as though he (she) is a stranger trying to take advantage of another stranger.

Have you noticed that the more couples make love with each other, the more they bond and tend to look alike even facially?
So, the more you spend time to pray consistently and effectively, the more of God's fullness you'll manifest - 'But we all, with open face beholding as in a glass the glory of the Lord, are changed into the same image from glory to glory, even as by the Spirit of the Lord.'

Sex is one of the best antidotes for solving any misunderstanding between couples. It removes the disconnection at once.
So, prayer connects us back to God no matter how weighty your sins might be. Don't shy away from your fellowship with God because the devil is trying to make you feel unworthy to do so - '...But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound.'
Go with meekness; repent, receive His mercy and be forgiven.
Your righteousness in Christ doesn't depreciate or appreciate. It's who we are in Christ by grace through faith. He's not planning to forgive you because He's already forgiven you. Help yourself by not being too sin conscious rather be righteousness conscious and sin shall not have dominion over you, selah.

Sex is what consummate any marriage.
Prayer is what consummates the relationship between God and man. It's the entrance to establishing fellowship with God.
In case you are a sinner and you are in need of this relationship, it's very simple: you must believe in your heart and confess Christ with your mouth as your Lord and Saviour. This Father-and-son or Father-and-daughter relationship is sealed as you humble yourself before God and accept the gift of righteousness in Christ as the power of the Holy Spirit is released to you - 'But as many as received him, to them gave he power to become the sons of God, even to them that believe on his name.'

God seeks true worshippers that will fellowship with Him in spirit and in truth.

And all He's asking from you is to have a daily INTERCOURSE with you and not a delayed INTER-CALL from you only when there's an emergency.

God bless you and I.

Sir JERRY[dot]COM
© Copyright 2017 (Re-edited 2018)
Re: Rapist Mentality by TheNazarene: 12:46pm On Jul 02, 2018
Nice!!!

Permission to copy and archive?

God bless you jearile

Wetin be your name sef mah use am save the file for my storage
Re: Rapist Mentality by jearile(m): 8:57pm On Jul 05, 2018
TheNazarene:
Nice!!!

Permission to copy and archive?

God bless you jearile

Wetin be your name sef mah use am save the file for my storage

Thank you. I'm glad you like it. Please feel free to share with the intent of soul winning.

God bless you too.

(1) (Reply)

Your Orientation Will Change If You Read This / OPEN HEAVEN Devotional(sat. 18/02/2017) / Why Keyamo, Stephanie Otobo Are After Me — Apostle Suleiman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.