Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,970 members, 7,806,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:36 AM

World Hijab day 2017 around the world - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / World Hijab day 2017 around the world (511 Views)

World Hijab Day; Permissible Or Not? ????? / Hijab, Muslim Rights In South Africa Respected / Ashura Day 2017: Shia Slash Themselves (Viewers Discretion Advised) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

World Hijab day 2017 around the world by quanternetz(m): 8:14am On Feb 03, 2017
Nigeria

WHO I AM

I am a girl
A little girl at that
Filled with innocence
As I watch other kids smile without hinderance
Let me also be free
With my hijab

I am a girl
Today I'm just a girl
Tomorrow I'd birth nations
And I'd tell the tales
Of how I rose to greater heights
With my hijab

I am a wife
Nurtured to be the best
In morals and thoughts
And with humility;
One that's all encompassing...even with my hijab

I am a wife
With responsibilities
To my husband
To my family
To my society
To be upright
Even with my hijab

I am a mother
A Muslim mother
Filled with love for all
I've been there before
Certain things come with choice
I choose to cover...even as a mother

I'm a mother
Who thinks of the nation
Even while in motion
Islam is my religion
And the right to cover is my option
I say no to all opposition.

I am who I am
Let me be what I want to be
Since you eat what you choose to eat
Then let me appear the way I choose to
And then I can be what I want to be...
....a covered pearl
....a precious stone
....a hijabi

Bushrah Olagunju
Director Bushrah Books Store

#WorldHijabDay

Re: World Hijab day 2017 around the world by quanternetz(m): 8:15am On Feb 03, 2017
Do U know wat Hijab Is....? Hijab is A to Z Our Hijab! Our A-Act of worship!! Our Hijab! Our B-Beauty!! Our Hijab! Our C-Cover!! Our Hijab! Our D-Dignity!! Our Hijab! Our E-Elegant wear!! Our Hijab! Our F-Favorite cover!! Our Hijab! Our G-Gift!! Our Hijab! Our H-Healthy veil!! Our Hijab! Our I-Identity!! Our Hijab! Our J-Justified Covering!! Our Hijab! Our K-Knowledgeable Right Our Hijab! Our L-Legal Right!! Our Hijab! Our M-Modesty!! Our Hijab! Our N-Nobility!! Our Hijab! Our O-Obedience to Allah!! Our Hijab! Our P-Precious Pride!! Our Hijab! Our Q-Quality Cover!! Our Hijab! Our R-Right!! Our Hijab! Our S-Strength!! Our Hijab! Our T-Treasure!! Our Hijab! Our U-Unique Cover!! Our Hijab! Our V-Veil!! Our Hijab! Our W-World Best Fashion Our Hijab! Our Z-Zeal for Emancipation for Good Behavior!! Keep on Sharing Hijab is Your Pride Women

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Homosexuality In Sodom And Gomorrah: The Prophet Loot (lot) And His Daughters / Rely only On Almighty Allah / Belief Of A Muslim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.