Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,858 members, 7,802,750 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports (37713 Views)

Churchill Attends Alexreports Wedding, Gives Him 2 Plots Of Land And N3 Million / Royhills Edozie's Candlelight Memorial Holds In Lagos (Photos) / Royhills Edozie Is Dead (CEO Lagos Fashion Awards, Most Beautiful Girl In Lagos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by GLeesMODEL(m): 8:29am On Feb 03, 2017
It was indeed a shocking sad news to hear of the untimely death of one of Lagos fast growing showbiz personality late Royhill Edozie, who was snatched by the cold hands of death few days ago. The amicable young man was the CEO of Lagos Fashion Awards and Most Beautiful Girl In Lagos.

With condolences pouring on his instagram page @lagosfashionawards, which was last updated on 3rd of January, 2016, several friends and fans discovered that he was still celebrating the success of his last Lagos Fashion Awards before his last breath in the hospital. Amazing as it may sound, the images on the picture posted were one of his guests and awardee IK Ogbonna - @ikogbonna and his media partners and event publicist AlexR‎eports - @alexreports

So sad, we lost a rare gem and a young giant whose height was yet to be determined. God knows why, because the life of the dead is placed in the memory of the living!
 Rest in Peace bro!

https://www.instagram.com/p/BO0Dzzdlcyf/
IG: @lagosfashionawards

1 Share

Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by AleAirHub(m): 11:37am On Feb 03, 2017
R.I.P

This

Space

Is

NOT FOR SALE... grin grin grin grin
Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by TwerkingSquirrel(m): 11:37am On Feb 03, 2017
embarassed sad..... Some times I just enter my toilet to ease myself...and end up staying in there for an hour thinking of what purpose is this life!
SMH.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by Divay22(f): 11:37am On Feb 03, 2017
Rip young blood....
Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by ayrulez(m): 11:37am On Feb 03, 2017
Rip to the dead...life is a bi*ch, death is the sister... Sleep is their cousin....aiye ororo to fall mo oyin...means life is the mixture of sweet and sour...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by Divay22(f): 11:38am On Feb 03, 2017
AleAirHub:
jj
What do you think you're doing now undecided
Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by midehi2(f): 11:38am On Feb 03, 2017
shocked what killed him? shocked
Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by galarbagalapazy(m): 11:38am On Feb 03, 2017
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by amazeen144: 11:38am On Feb 03, 2017
such a young fine guy,Ri.p Dear meanwhile........
Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by hohafrank(m): 11:38am On Feb 03, 2017
Who is the person?The one on the left or the one on the right?
Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by nairalandfreak(m): 11:39am On Feb 03, 2017
RIP
Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by sexymoma(f): 11:39am On Feb 03, 2017
If I tell u say I understand the heading of your topic... Bros I dey lie ni ooo

1 Like

Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by Adonis3: 11:40am On Feb 03, 2017
Vvv
Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by helphelp: 11:40am On Feb 03, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by AleAirHub(m): 11:40am On Feb 03, 2017
E dey pain u grin grin grin grin
Divay22:
What do you think you're doing now undecided
Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by Onyenna(m): 11:41am On Feb 03, 2017
RIP.. .

1 Like

Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by LordMecuzy(m): 11:41am On Feb 03, 2017
Chai sad sad sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by barrysome001: 11:43am On Feb 03, 2017
amosamusan:
grin grin grin grin grin Naija!!!!!
Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by Akinaukwa: 11:43am On Feb 03, 2017
There is a time for everything under the sun, time to be born and time to die. Adieu Dozie.
Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by Nobody: 11:44am On Feb 03, 2017
TwerkingSquirrel:
embarassed sad..... Some times I just enter my toilet to ease myself...and end up staying in there for an hour thinking of what purpose is this life!
SMH.
lol. Me too
Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by ItzHoludex(m): 11:44am On Feb 03, 2017
DAT is life
Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by Kaxmytex(m): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2017
....and d race ended
Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by sipsip(m): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2017
...and all you could do is to try and force your 'sinister looking' face into our screens again? We don't even know who the story is for, whether your own glory or mourning the dead. You don't even respect the young man's drive, instead, you see this as another means to form 'celebrity' and score cheap points? I've said it before, the way you're going, you go fit do ritual. Another Seun Egbegbe in the making. Be there sounding desperate for fame and recognition, don't study real journalism, reporting skills and the love for the profession first.

4 Likes

Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by Onyenna(m): 11:45am On Feb 03, 2017
hohafrank:

Same here ooooh.....

I still don't know which one of them is Edozie......

May he Rest in peace....
Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by Divay22(f): 11:46am On Feb 03, 2017
AleAirHub:
E dey pain u grin grin grin grin
na go make you cry put so na angry

Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by wayne4loan: 11:47am On Feb 03, 2017
Chai, buhari why sad

2 Likes

Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by flamingREED(m): 12:01pm On Feb 03, 2017
He has been judged already for his contributions to jezebelism(unless he found mercy before his last breath)
As Seun and his nairaland bandwagon shall also be judged.

I don't honour such men.

2 Likes

Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by venorite(m): 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
It's says he will pay you equally, not with 30% Interest
amosamusan:
Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by Shortyy(f): 12:10pm On Feb 03, 2017
I'm seeing Alex reporter and IK. Who died?
Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by AleAirHub(m): 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
wink wink
Divay22:
na go make you cry put so na angry

Re: Royhill Edozie's Last Instagram Post Featuring IK Ogbonna & Alexreports by Omonoba1: 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
hohafrank:
It is neither of them

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flavour, AY, Korede Bello, Peter Okoye, Mr Ibu Step Out For Glo (Photos) / Basketmouth To Jonathan: I Apologize For Disrespecting You / I Am A Born-again Christian - Mildred Ehiguese, Miss Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.