Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,239 members, 7,807,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:37 PM

Change Of Signature: Possibility And Implications - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Change Of Signature: Possibility And Implications (550 Views)

New Minimum Wage (implications For Federal Staff Salaries) / Meet Priscilla Ekwerre: First Female To Have Her Signature On The 1000Naira Note / Possibility Of Doing Masters In Electrical Engineering With 2:2 In Physics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Change Of Signature: Possibility And Implications by arshavineering(m): 9:43am On Feb 03, 2017
I have a desire to change my signature and make it more sophisticated and "bossylike or chairmanlike", (lol, if those words actually exists somewhere). but I want know if it is possible cos I have been using it for a very long time; undergraduate days, nysc, banking transactions etc. if possible, I also want to know the necessary steps to take and the more so the likely effects that change might cause.

(1) (Reply)

The Customer Service Training And Certification Programme. / What You Need For A Successful Change In Career / Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.