Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,395 members, 7,808,386 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:20 AM

The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) (12865 Views)

The Kind Of Flowers That Appeal To A Nigerian Girlfriend - Twitter User (Photo) / Liberian Women Shade Each Other On Social Media Over Flashing Of Boobs / Different Types Of Boobs/breast We Have (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by Kemperor: 10:49am On Feb 03, 2017
Refinery

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 10:53am On Feb 03, 2017
errmm

I have made a covenant with my eyes that I will not look at what will corrupt my mind. I belong to Jesus..

Though that was tempting

7 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by McBrooklyn(m): 10:58am On Feb 03, 2017
shocked
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by BeeBeeOoh(m): 11:01am On Feb 03, 2017
For the fact the I so much love breast wouldn't make me wanna die before my time. Devul Is A Laya angry angry angry

Ademoladeji might wanna manage this factory

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by jonaifame22(m): 11:08am On Feb 03, 2017
Where my hommies at,oh my gawd dis is big.
Vaselinecrew over and clear ,d'you dig.
Meals ready for 2night,big boobs,fresh laps.
Soft ass, fresh skin,plumpy face,d gal's fine.
I'm gon grab my vaseline and I'm a do the do.
I ain't scared of no shit cos I'm not scooby doo.

3 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by newyorks(m): 11:10am On Feb 03, 2017
my concern with all this manshion is when it will start sagging,u wont see her anywhere near camera.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by Daviestunech(m): 11:15am On Feb 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
errmm

I have made a covenant with my eyes that I will not look at what will corrupt my mind. I belong to Jesus..

Though that was tempting
embarassed embarassed

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by Kondomatic(m): 11:18am On Feb 03, 2017
The type of boobs that suffocate babies at night. I will pass.

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by Kondomatic(m): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2017
jonaifame22:
Where my hommies at,oh my gawd dis is big.
Vaselinecrew over and clear ,d'you dig.
Meals ready for 2night,big boobs,fresh laps.
Soft ass, fresh skin,plumpy face,d gal's fine.
I'm gon grab my vaseline and I'm a do the do.
I ain't scared of no shit cos I'm not scooby doo.
Vaseline crew running to their rooms like...

13 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by Daviestunech(m): 11:20am On Feb 03, 2017
Those jugs are damn important wen it comes to titsjob.... grin grin

In BASKETMOUTH VOICE - chai see boobi cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by TonyeBarcanista(m): 11:34am On Feb 03, 2017
Daviestunech:
embarassed embarassed
I refuse to be tempted bro
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by Daviestunech(m): 11:35am On Feb 03, 2017
TonyeBarcanista:
I refuse to be tempted bro
hope u ain't one of Dem?
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by decatalyst(m): 11:48am On Feb 03, 2017
Yepa!

Somebori go dey miss work well well oo

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by jashar(f): 12:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
undecided

.... ok, what's the deal with females showing off their physique nowadays?

I just don't gerrit...
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by yorhmienerd(m): 12:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
jashar:
undecided

I just don't gerrit...
Cos you don't have enough to flaunt abi? Leave am like that, na Chevron she dey go serve

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by jashar(f): 12:15pm On Feb 03, 2017
yorhmienerd:
Cos you don't have enough to flaunt abi? Leave am like that, na Chevron she dey go serve

I have nothing to flaunt sef.

I hold am before ni? undecided undecided undecided

Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by yorhmienerd(m): 12:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
jashar:

I have nothing to flaunt sef.
I hold am before ni? undecided undecided undecided
I'm sure you miss the sarcasm
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by Nobody: 12:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
jashar:
undecided

I just don't gerrit...

its only natural .... #u have it yu flaunt it
if dats ur pix i feel ur pain

1 Like

Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by jashar(f): 12:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
ericsmith:

its only natural .... #u have it yu flaunt it
if dats ur pix i feel ur pain

grin
yorhmienerd:
I'm sure you miss the sarcasm

grin grin
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 03, 2017
jashar:

grin
grin grin

only z dat,,, wu knws wat yu sef dey hide fr behind !!
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by jashar(f): 12:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
ericsmith:

only z dat,,, wu knws wat yu sef dey hide fr behind !!

kikiki....

Onwegi anything there. grin cheesy grin

Straight and proud kiss wink
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
jashar:

kikiki....
Onwegi anything there. grin cheesy grin
Straight and proud kiss wink
God must av compensated yu wit endowed brain ... flaunt ur CV grin
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by jashar(f): 1:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
ericsmith:

God must av compensated yu wit endowed brain ... flaunt ur CV grin

..abi oooo grin grin grin grin

Thank you jare...

At least, I ain't missing out on all sides....
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by dingbang(m): 1:58pm On Feb 03, 2017
Fallen something
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by EmperorTech: 2:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
Tempting! Enticing!! Mesmerising!!!
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by EmperorTech: 2:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
jashar:

..abi oooo grin grin grin grin
Thank you jare...
At least, I ain't missing out on all sides....
Ronaldinho!

2 Likes

Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
What is this embarassed
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by jashar(f): 2:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
EmperorTech:

Ronaldinho!

I don't get...
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by EmperorTech: 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
jashar:

I don't get...
Your teeth, lovely!
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by dikeigbo2(m): 3:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
That's big heart .....
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by jashar(f): 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
EmperorTech:

Your teeth, lovely!

grin grin grin grin

thank you. Biko, how you take see am?

undecided
Re: The Kind Of Boobs Called Oil Well (photo) by EmperorTech: 3:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
jashar:

grin grin grin grin
thank you. Biko, how you take see am?
It shows clearly, your dp!

(1) (2) (Reply)

FÙCK MY NÎPPLES: My Shirtless Picture After Exercise And My Advice [PICTURE] / Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? / ~How Many Boyfriends/Galfriends Do You Have?~

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.