Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,767 members, 7,806,108 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:31 AM

Any Nairalander In Concordia University Montreal? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Any Nairalander In Concordia University Montreal? (1579 Views)

Concordia University Overview: Application Process, Tuition And Scholarships / Apply For Concordia University Of Edmonton, University Entrance Scholarship / Program Options & Degree Requirements For Aeroscope Engineering At Concordia Uni (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any Nairalander In Concordia University Montreal? by smoothpapuzy(m): 12:06pm On Feb 03, 2017
hi guys, i was offered admission in the above stated university and i will like to know if there is any nairalander that can guide me. i was offered for winter 2017 but i deferred to summer 2017 due to unforeseen circumstances. now i wish to start up my Visa application for the summer and i ask
1. will i be given a new admission letter to go in for my visa application or will i attach my defeeral form to my winter offer letter?
2. is it rather too late to go about my visa applications now due to the time frame i will need to get my visa processed?
3. i wish to pay my tuiton so as to submit both my bank statement (6m) anf my tuiton fee (2.8 appx) , is that a wise step?

thank you.

NB; all advise from different sources aside a resident/student of concordia will also be welcomed. ..

2 Likes

Re: Any Nairalander In Concordia University Montreal? by yenique(f): 9:02pm On May 29, 2018
Hi please I'd like to know if you eventually got into the institution. I am presently looking for admission into the university and wonder if you could be of any help.
Re: Any Nairalander In Concordia University Montreal? by teegreat08(m): 12:12am On Dec 26, 2018
@smooth please can I get information about their scholarship from you?
Re: Any Nairalander In Concordia University Montreal? by teegreat08(m): 12:25am On Dec 26, 2018
@yenique pls are you still processing the school?

(1) (Reply)

Federal College Of Agriculture Ishiagu Admission Forms / 10/03/2018: 7am Jamb Chemistry Jamb Question / OAU Lecturer Involved In Sex-for-mark Scandal(audio Conversation Leaked)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.