Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,416 members, 7,808,491 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:40 PM

Webometrics Ranking Of Universities/Polytechnics In Nigeria - 2017 Edition - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Webometrics Ranking Of Universities/Polytechnics In Nigeria - 2017 Edition (39846 Views)

Webometrics Ranking Of Nigerian Universities (2020) / List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges / Latest Webometrics Ranking For Nigerian Universities July 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Universities/Polytechnics In Nigeria - 2017 Edition by Ademoore07(m): 4:03pm On Feb 04, 2017
Mztadhee:

Check again.. Number 16. Best state University in the country!

Stop the mess, guy undecided
I'm not blind
Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Universities/Polytechnics In Nigeria - 2017 Edition by SonOfEl(m): 10:39pm On Feb 04, 2017
OAU, UI, should just chill abeg....UNN was once the first in ranking.
https://www.nairaland.com/3241884/webometrics-transparent-ranking-universities-2016
Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Universities/Polytechnics In Nigeria - 2017 Edition by Withambition(m): 11:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
KingRex1:

Baba no one's disputing the webometrics criteria with you. This 'past glory' thing y'all talk bout is a charade people like you use to wail. The academic standards, achievements and recognition of these schools are way higher now than it was many years back.
My Alma mater always top the list, and I know bout the high standard of living of its indigenous students in the 60s nd 70s. Which was due to the fact that students were few and the naira had an ample value. Still this doesn't match its current level.
You were fat as a kid but slim as a man doesn't make the old you greater than the new you.. after all labour, achievements nd development over the years.
Chairman, continue speaking English. I'm a product of University of Ibadan and either you like it or not, these institution live on past glories. This was confirmed authoritatively by Emeritus (Professor) Ayo Bamgbose in an interview today. Wait, are you addicted to suffering? I have a feeling you've not been to respected and recognized educational institutions outside your confines and that's why these 'tutorial centres cum academic prison' has so much of your respect.
Re: Webometrics Ranking Of Universities/Polytechnics In Nigeria - 2017 Edition by Heritageous: 8:24pm On Feb 06, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unilag Part Time / University Of Benin Introduces Graduation Ring / This Is Federal Polytechnic Mubi In Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.