Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,777 members, 7,798,599 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

Get One Year Tuition Fee Scholarship - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Get One Year Tuition Fee Scholarship (523 Views)

Become Chartered In Public Relations In Just One Year / “one Year Ago, I Disgraced My Friends & Family On National Tv" - Nigerian Lawyer / Get One Year Tuition Fee Scholarship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get One Year Tuition Fee Scholarship by lilhenz(m): 12:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
Get One Year Tuition Fee Scholarship Are you a student in any higher institution? Such as: i. Federal universities ii. State universities iii. Private universities iv. All polytechnics v. All collages of education and vi. All colleges of health Do you need support to continue your studies? Do you need support to pay your tuition fees? You can get a year tuition fee scholarship to support your studies from Study supports. How Is This Possible Study support group is an Ngo born out of compassion for alarming number of students who continually fail to realize their dreams, whether it is in education or in career training and or any other form of higher learning's due to financial constraints. Our mission is to encourage useful studies and we strategically do this by identifying and supporting students who genuinely need funds to continue and complete their important studies. We are looking forward to bridge the gaps between goodwill donors and the people who actually are in need we continually liaise with international bodies and philanthropists in other to provide financial access to help studies randomly. Study support is well funded, we canvas for donations from around the world and we receive funding from international philanthropist, governmental organizations and goodwill donors to support students who have little or no means to fund their education. How Does It Work Students who need financial support to finance their education: 1. Registers with Study support. 2. Study support will check student's eligibility status. 3. Study support pays tuition fees of eligible students. Frequently Asked Questions 1. Is this a scholarship program? Answer: No, there is a onetime tuition fee payment for eligible students however candidates who receive supports will be eligible to apply again. 2. Will I pay to receive this support? Answer: There is only a onetime fee of N5,000 which registers you into the system after which no other payment will be required of the candidates. 3. Is it certain that I will receive support for what I requested for? Answer: No, not all candidates receive support for their request, all application is thoroughly examined and the best will receive supports in that area. 4. What if I don't qualify to receive the support I asked for, does it mean my N5,000 has gone? Answer: No, it's a win win situation for all candidates, if for instance a candidate have requested for tuition fee support (TFS) and did not meet requirements, he or she will be offered support to either take up one of the professional courses that will be very valuable to the student. 5. Can I make multiple requests? Answer: Yes, candidates who applied for tuition fee support (TFS) can also in turn apply for professional course support (PCS) candidates are allowed to apply for not more than two (2) supports simultaneously. 6. How soon can we receive funding? Answer: For students, every academic year, for professional three (3) weeks after application is successful while for researchers they will be contacted with the procedures. How To Participate STEP 1: LOG IN Log into our website on www.studysupports.com , click on register and input your Serial No. and Pincode. If you have not gotten them follow step 2 down. STEP 2: MAKE PAYMENT Go to www.studysupports.com , click on register and then click on How To Obtain a Pincode, make a onetime payment of N5,000 into any of the bank accounts listed. STEP 3: CHECK YOUR EMAIL Once your registration payment is successful, you will receive an email containing your login details which includes: Pincode and Serial Number. STEP 4: LOG INTO YOUR ACCOUNT Login into your personal dashboard with the Pincode and Serial Number sent to your E-mail. For More Info Reach Study support on: OFFICE LOCATION: Suite 17 Sentels Plaza, East- West Road, Rumuodara, Port Harcourt, Nigeria CONTACT NUMBER: +234 9076321506 CONTACT E-MAIL: info@studysupports.com Website URL: www.studysupports.com

(1) (Reply)

Total E And P Scholarship / Get Your PAYONEER Mastercard Delivered At Your Doorstep In Nigeria For Free / Types Of Pressure Unemployed Graduates Face After NYSC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.