Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,950 members, 7,806,744 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 10:23 PM

$2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants (60581 Views)

Seun Egbegbe Has Now Spent Over 30 Months In Jail / 'I Regret Dating Seun Egbegbe' - Toyin Aimakhu (video) / 2 Months In Jail, Seun Egbegbe Cries Out After Failing To Meet Bail Conditions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Nobody: 5:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
lordyugo:

looool hilarious coming frm an afonja ,u aptly described ur ppl without including ritualism, pedophile, incest and truancy. Jus luv u pples DELUSIONS IN granduer

Stop whining little Flatron, you will for be the second class citizen in Nigeria
Bunch of thieves
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by lordyugo: 7:06pm On Feb 04, 2017
divicoded:

Stop whining little Flatron, you will for be the second class citizen in Nigeria
Bunch of thieves

loooool addidas faced afonja frm the SW region best depicted as a horror movie evn with dr self acclaimed first class. U jus got to luv those great igbo ppl tormenting ur soul in real life. Onukwu hv u said mummy thank u today
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Nobody: 8:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
lordyugo:

loooool addidas faced afonja frm the SW region best depicted as a horror movie evn with dr self acclaimed first class. U jus got to luv those great igbo ppl tormenting ur soul in real life. Onukwu hv u said mummy thank u today

You are tormenting yourselves, see how are crying for a country that will never be! Your hero is in the cage in zoo and being betrayed by your so called elders climbing over themselves to join the "Islamic Party"! What a shame? Flattties will sell their mothers for money!
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by lordyugo: 12:29am On Feb 05, 2017
divicoded:

You are tormenting yourselves, see how are crying for a country that will never be! Your hero is in the cage in zoo and being betrayed by your so called elders climbing over themselves to join the "Islamic Party"! What a shame? Flattties will sell their mothers for money!

eya r u trying to deflect to the cliché of biafran talk cos drs no more creative jabs loooool ,thinking I will get angry
U were a comic relief while it lasted but unlike u an average afonja broke kid jumping frm igbo article to anoda as a simpleton ,our lives dnt revolve around nairaland so I have to go cos my afonja tailor is here cos afonjas make gud mechanics, tailors, hairdressers cab drivers nd selling herbs loooool, cos they nvr aim higher nd no ambition.
so got to go hes hungry for money for d tailoring job looool
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by TellMeTheTruth(m): 8:06am On Feb 05, 2017
ritababe:
but why steal na? he is an actor and a producer, money shouldn't be his problem na.

Actor in which films?

How many films has he produced?

Stealing is his real business...he has been getting away with it before but now his cup is full!
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Nobody: 10:19am On Feb 05, 2017
lordyugo:

eya r u trying to deflect to the cliché of biafran talk cos drs no more creative jabs loooool ,thinking I will get angry
U were a comic relief while it lasted but unlike u an average afonja broke kid jumping frm igbo article to anoda as a simpleton ,our lives dnt revolve around nairaland so I have to go cos my afonja tailor is here cos afonjas make gud mechanics, tailors, hairdressers cab drivers nd selling herbs loooool, cos they nvr aim higher nd no ambition.
so got to go hes hungry for money for d tailoring job looool

Really? Don't run son!
Those guys aren't thieves or drug pushers or even cheats like your older descendants and generations of the the Igbos. They did not fight a war they lost either! They are not 2nd class citizens too! There is something substantial in the budget for them unlike people who will wait for eternity for the 2nd Niger bridge! They don't need to travel from their village and come to steal in Lagos claiming they are developing Lagos!
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by lordyugo: 11:53am On Feb 05, 2017
divicoded:

Really? Don't run son!
Those guys aren't thieves or drug pushers or even cheats like your older descendants and generations of the the Igbos. They did not fight a war they lost either! They are not 2nd class citizens too! There is something substantial in the budget for them unlike people who will wait for eternity for the 2nd Niger bridge! They don't need to travel from their village and come to steal in Lagos claiming they are developing Lagos!

my adiddas faced afonja nairaland clown jus luv ur comic relief, d way I see it its either u join ur older afonja generations nd chop up babies or molest them or omo nile nd alaye collecting naira low denomination or u can join ur other unambitious brethrens and become an hairdresser, cab guy, tailor , mechanic bt knowing u spend so much time on nairaland as d first citizen of a lazy tribe who will nvr acknowledge ur existence am guessing truancy will b accepted to u.
ds mummys boy kps talkn bout 2nd niger bridge and budgets looooooool like real igbo hustlers needs dat crap to kp buying up ur lands meant for the unborn afonjas.
I understand why u are depressed cos evn after the war aided by foreign countries we still surpassed all tribes in naija.
my afonja tailor said I should gv him loan so he can send to his lazy brothers in SW ENCLAVES. Should I help him out?
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Nobody: 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
lordyugo:

my adiddas faced afonja nairaland clown jus luv ur comic relief, d way I see it its either u join ur older afonja generations nd chop up babies or molest them or omo nile nd alaye collecting naira low denomination or u can join ur other unambitious brethrens and become an hairdresser, cab guy, tailor , mechanic bt knowing u spend so much time on nairaland as d first citizen of a lazy tribe who will nvr acknowledge ur existence am guessing truancy will b accepted to u.
ds mummys boy kps talkn bout 2nd niger bridge and budgets looooooool like real igbo hustlers needs dat crap to kp buying up ur lands meant for the unborn afonjas.
I understand why u are depressed cos evn after the war aided by foreign countries we still surpassed all tribes in naija.
my afonja tailor said I should gv him loan so he can send to his lazy brothers in SW ENCLAVES. Should I help him out?

You have not eaten this morning and wants to give somebody loan. How can an apprentice in Alaba who earns 5,000 naira a day give loan? Onyiara, stop lying! Half of what you wrote cannot be comprehended due to your poor English and bad spelling. I am sure you are probably the most educated in your village! See the steupeed English! You better go back to your Isi Alangua and continue eating human beings, rather than staying in Lagos and be pretending. You can also be selling gala in the nights too and combine it with armed robbery like most your flatron. Dan Bamsa!
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by lordyugo: 2:39pm On Feb 05, 2017
divicoded:

You have not eaten this morning and wants to give somebody loan. How can an apprentice in Alaba who earns 5,000 naira a day give loan? Onyiara, stop lying! Half of what you wrote cannot be comprehended due to your poor English and bad spelling. I am sure you are probably the most educated in your village! See the steupeed English! You better go back to your Isi Alangua and continue eating human beings, rather than staying in Lagos and be pretending. You can also be selling gala in the nights too and combine it with armed robbery like most your flatron. Dan Bamsa!

loooool which afonja mother gave birth to this nit wit with d normal cliché of " he doesnt knw d use of proper english" , lets not evn debate bout personal achievements or educational background cos wen I was doin my thesis in maritime law in a renowned institution abroad ,u wr probably singing naija anthem in sec skul.
u are a perfect depiction of an average broke afonja youth, met a couple of them abroad no ambition, all they do is beg for money and club and d few presentable afonja girls are all babymamas.
jus luv d way ur broke afonja brethrens come to shake us with 2hands while bowing their heads looooool
we dnt hv villages in SE unlike SW horror movie regions, am guessing u wouldn't knw cos every afonja is frm lagos state looooool.
hv told u dnt be like older afonja generations dat excel in chopping up babies or molesting them or younger afonja generations running around collecting low naira denominations frm igbo ppl rather be like my afonja tailor , cab driver, hairdresser, mechanic
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Nobody: 2:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
lordyugo:

loooool which afonja mother gave birth to this nit wit with d normal cliché of " he doesnt knw d use of proper english" , lets not evn debate bout personal achievements or educational background cos wen I was doin my thesis in maritime law in a renowned institution abroad ,u wr probably singing naija anthem in sec skul.
u are a perfect depiction of an average broke afonja youth, met a couple of them abroad no ambition, all they do is beg for money and club and d few presentable afonja girls are all babymamas.
jus luv d way ur broke afonja brethrens come to shake us with 2hands while bowing their heads looooool
we dnt hv villages in SE unlike SW horror movie regions, am guessing u wouldn't knw cos every afonja is frm lagos state looooool.
hv told u dnt be like older afonja generations dat excel in chopping up babies or molesting them or younger afonja generations running around collecting low naira denominations frm igbo ppl rather be like my afonja tailor , cab driver, hairdresser, mechanic

I am sure you are referring to your dead father as a nit wit because I am his age mate angry grin. Your prosti*ute mother ain't lucky either sleeping with the bast*rd of father. See you deceiving yourself! No village in Biafra! Anu ofia! Ahmadihoha strike your entire generation d*ead
Go and sell at Alaba or gala in the hold up grin grin grin
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by lordyugo: 2:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
divicoded:

I am sure you are referring to your dead father as a nit wit because I am his age mate angry grin. Your prosti*ute mother ain't lucky either sleeping with the bast*rd of father. See you deceiving yourself! No village in Biafra! Anu ofia! Ahmadihoha strike your entire generation d*ead
Go and sell at Alaba or gala in the hold up grin grin grin

loooooool resulting in childish insults are we? Keep telling u broke afonja bigots to atleast try and be constructive wit ur bigotry . If u are my fathers age mate then its a vindication on my assertions that afonjas truly hv that genetic malfunction of laziness nd low iq on financial hustling . So a grown ass man like u spends his time trolling frm one great igbo ppls articles to another as a retard looooool while my dad spent his on research and publications in aston university.
Truth is u shouldn't pro create for d sake of ur tribe cos u r a reflection of everything wrong with ur tribe no ambition or drive.
papa aint u tired of d same gibberish words of "gala" calaba" .u r beginning to bore me
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Nobody: 3:12pm On Feb 05, 2017
lordyugo:

loooooool resulting in childish insults are we? Keep telling u broke afonja bigots to atleast try and be constructive wit ur bigotry . If u are my fathers age mate then its a vindication on my assertions that afonjas truly hv that genetic malfunction of laziness nd low iq on financial hustling . So a grown ass man like u spends his time trolling frm one great igbo ppls articles to another as a retard looooool while my dad spent his on research and publications in aston university.
Truth is u shouldn't pro create for d sake of ur tribe cos u r a reflection of everything wrong with ur tribe no ambition or drive.
papa aint u tired of d same gibberish words of "gala" calaba" .u r beginning to bore me

Your idio*ic father like several milions were slaughtered like chicken by my brothers! You will forever be relegated to the background in the Nigerian project. Shout Biafra from now till eternity nothing will happen! You a millions of flat_heads will continually be selling at Alaba and hold up and we t owner of Lagos will continually eat your sweat! Ntoor sorry my slave
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by lordyugo: 3:40pm On Feb 05, 2017
divicoded:

Your idio*ic father like several milions were slaughtered like chicken by my brothers! You will forever be relegated to the background in the Nigerian project. Shout Biafra from now till eternity nothing will happen! You a millions of flat_heads will continually be selling at Alaba and hold up and we t owner of Lagos will continually eat your sweat! Ntoor sorry my slave

the same rhetorics loooool cos of that delusions in grandeur perfected by the afonja tribe.
am confused if u r my fathers age shouldn't u hv fought the war loooooool . Seriously which afonja mother gave birth to this dim witted nairaland clown, u would hv made a gud community clown like ur broke afonja father.
nairaland papa r u sure u r not an omo nile cos they thrive on eating ppls sweat by collecting owo mida loooool.
papa so u still live wit ur parents looooool, its obvious cos u spend so much time on nairaland.
The word BIAFRA , IGBO must really be tormenting u in real life cos u kp using the same reduntant punchlines.
" we are the owners of lagos" really cracked me up, so u r from lagos too shouldn't u hv built a house of ur own in one of ur SW ENCLAVES since u r my dads mate that has vacation homes in dublin, s carolina and granada .
its hilarious that the hardworking alaba traders keep makn u tenants in lagos and without their imports u would probably be naked holding hands wit ur fellow broke afonja brethrens singing kumbaya under the moonlight
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Nobody: 4:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
lordyugo:

the same rhetorics loooool cos of that delusions in grandeur perfected by the afonja tribe.
am confused if u r my fathers age shouldn't u hv fought the war loooooool . Seriously which afonja mother gave birth to this dim witted nairaland clown, u would hv made a gud community clown like ur broke afonja father.
nairaland papa r u sure u r not an omo nile cos they thrive on eating ppls sweat by collecting owo mida loooool.
papa so u still live wit ur parents looooool, its obvious cos u spend so much time on nairaland.
The word BIAFRA , IGBO must really be tormenting u in real life cos u kp using the same reduntant punchlines.
" we are the owners of lagos" really cracked me up, so u r from lagos too shouldn't u hv built a house of ur own in one of ur SW ENCLAVES since u r my dads mate that has vacation homes in dublin, s carolina and granada .
its hilarious that the hardworking alaba traders keep makn u tenants in lagos and without their imports u would probably be naked holding hands wit ur fellow broke afonja brethrens singing kumbaya under the moonlight

Thieves, why don't you go to your Abia state and import? How many houses in Lagos are owned by flaatties? Maybe you are yet to recover from the resounding defeat we gave your father at th Biafra war! Continue to be our slaves in Lagos forming work. Don't forget to bring me gala tomorrow inside the hold up. In case another Biafra war start, this time, I will be a total wipe out
I am finding it difficult to understand you English? Dont you have a laptop? Your tecno phone is no helping you either!
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by lordyugo: 5:07pm On Feb 05, 2017
divicoded:

Thieves, why don't you go to your Abia state and import? How many houses in Lagos are owned by flaatties? Maybe you are yet to recover from the resounding defeat we gave your father at th Biafra war! Continue to be our slaves in Lagos forming work. Don't forget to bring me gala tomorrow inside the hold up. In case another Biafra war start, this time, I will be a total wipe out
I am finding it difficult to understand you English? Dont you have a laptop? Your tecno phone is no helping you either!

he said " I am finding it difficult to understand ur english and he ended it wit a question mark loooool.
let me apologise ,I nvr knew I ws engaging in frivolities wit a riff raff but in anoda context its like an exposé to the mindset of the genetic laziness of an adiddas faced afonja which intrigued me cos I wanted to knw why ur tribe are inherently lazy and broke .
this mumu is still talking bout gala' biafra and now hes entered tecno phones loooooool.
but all jokes aside u shouldn't procreate, no disrespect ,cos if at this ur papa age u still come up wit ds dim witted lines instead of out there hustling then afonjas will go extinct
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Nobody: 5:10pm On Feb 05, 2017
lordyugo:

he said " I am finding it difficult to understand ur english and he ended it wit a question mark loooool.
let me apologise ,I nvr knew I ws engaging in frivolities wit a riff raff but in anoda context its like an exposé to the mindset of the genetic laziness of an adiddas faced afonja which intrigued me cos I wanted to knw why ur tribe are inherently lazy and broke .
this mumu is still talking bout gala' biafra and now hes entered tecno phones loooooool.
but all jokes aside u shouldn't procreate, no disrespect ,cos if at this ur papa age u still come up wit ds dim witted lines instead of out there hustling then afonjas will go extinct

I hope you can read if you cannot write!

https://www.nairaland.com/3611970/pastor-killed-nnewi-after-vigil

They are lazy and you are selling spare parts there? Next time I see your mother, I will bleep her at least 10 round before leaving her grin grin
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by lordyugo: 5:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
divicoded:

I hope you can read if you cannot write!

https://www.nairaland.com/3611970/pastor-killed-nnewi-after-vigil

They are lazy and you are selling spare parts there? Next time I see your mother, I will bleep her at least 10 round before leaving her grin grin

eya no more gala , 2nd naija bridge, biafran and alaba punchlines looooool. Are we deflecting to weak mother jabs .U kp proving my point an average afonja jus wants to eat drink and Bleep cos of no zeal to hustle
Feel for u tho trolling from one article to another looooool
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Nobody: 5:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
lordyugo:

eya no more gala , 2nd naija bridge, biafran and alaba punchlines looooool. Are we deflecting to weak mother jabs .U kp proving my point an average afonja jus wants to eat drink and Bleep cos of no zeal to hustle

When I finish bleeping her, I will let you know how she tasted! Till then, keep fit
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by lordyugo: 5:29pm On Feb 05, 2017
divicoded:

When I finish bleeping her, I will let you know how she tasted! Till then, keep fit

respect to the afonja mother that gave birth to a dim witted simpleton like u, u jus got to respect her courage in loving a failure looooool.pls help me ask her which agbo I should take for her courage in withstanding stupidity. U knw ur afonja women are experts in herbs and bleaching loooool
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 05, 2017
lordyugo:

I will use like 10 con*doms to bleep her as I am sure she is a retired runs girl
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by lordyugo: 5:57pm On Feb 05, 2017
divicoded:

I will use like 10 con*doms to bleep her as I am sure she is a retired runs girl

looool I knw u are used to wearing 10condoms in straffing ur fellow afonja bleached nd dirty females cos of their genetic disposition to uncleanliness , mayb thats why pedophile is rampant hahahahaha
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Nobody: 8:15am On Feb 06, 2017
lordyugo:

looool I knw u are used to wearing 10condoms in straffing ur fellow afonja bleached nd dirty females cos of their genetic disposition to uncleanliness , mayb thats why pedophile is rampant hahahahaha

I know her thing for don become borehole so and must have been infected with hiv so I need as many as much of the cond*m i can carry grin grin grin
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by lordyugo: 8:31am On Feb 06, 2017
divicoded:

I know her thing for don become borehole so and must have been infected with hiv so I need as many as much of the cond*m i can carry grin grin grin

Nairaland riff raff this is monday some of us do hv responsibilities in the office unlike ur frivolous life on social media, so go and be productive. We cant all be useless to our families, I knw its a norm in ur part of SW region . So this is my last mention
papa oya go nd troll somewhr else, ciao
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Nobody: 9:31am On Feb 06, 2017
lordyugo:

Nairaland riff raff this is monday some of us do hv responsibilities in the office unlike ur frivolous life on social media, so go and be productive. We cant all be useless to our families, I knw its a norm in ur part of SW region . So this is my last mention
papa oya go nd troll somewhr else, ciao

Don't run poor boy! I am sure you are referring to your father as a riff raff! Go and sell inside the hold up, that is the work of flatrons! I am here for you, idio*ic son of a bas**d
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by lordyugo: 9:55am On Feb 06, 2017
divicoded:

Don't run poor boy! I am sure you are referring to your father as a riff raff! Go and sell inside the hold up, that is the work of flatrons! I am here for you, idio*ic son of a bas**d

one luv for ur afonja mum for birthing nd nurturing a riff raff. Its monday go nd work o loooool
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Nobody: 10:54am On Feb 06, 2017
lordyugo:

one luv for ur afonja mum for birthing nd nurturing a riff raff. Its monday go nd work o loooool

Poor idio*ic fellow, after bleeping your mother, I will let you know how tasteful she is
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Nobody: 2:19pm On Feb 06, 2017
lordyugo:

https://www.nairaland.com/3613746/fulani-herdsmen-destroy-farms-rape

Your tribe would soon be extinct
Re: $2900 Recovered From Seun Egbegbe's Underpants by Ayobami7(m): 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2018
Na wa o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Maureen, Blossom Chukwujekwu's Wife Steps Out Braless (photos) / "Being Pretty Doesn't Mean A Thing To Me" - Sophia Momodu Flaunts Her Cleavage / Davido Replies Twitter User Who Said His Father's Money Is Not His!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.