Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,889 members, 7,802,863 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

I Have Found A Solution To The Yar'adua Quagmire ! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Found A Solution To The Yar'adua Quagmire ! (592 Views)

Poll: Should Sanusi take over from Yar'Adull ?

Yes: 41% (7 votes)
No: 41% (7 votes)
I don't know: 5% (1 vote)
I don't care,they are all the same: 11% (2 votes)
This poll has ended

In Which Party Are The Yar'adua Cabals?-cpc / The Yar'adua We Saw! / New Ministers In The Yar'adua Administration (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Found A Solution To The Yar'adua Quagmire ! by illusion2: 7:48am On Dec 03, 2009
Since the presidency has been 'assigned' to the North. . . .this is a good opportunity to draft in a progressive like Sanusi (CBN governor) !!!
Re: I Have Found A Solution To The Yar'adua Quagmire ! by citizenY(m): 8:37am On Dec 03, 2009
And illusion 2 for VP, CBN has become a recruitment zone. Soludo, now Sanusi, I will campaign for you. grin grin grin
Re: I Have Found A Solution To The Yar'adua Quagmire ! by illusion2: 10:48am On Dec 03, 2009
citizenY:

And illusion 2 for VP, CBN has become a recruitment zone. Soludo, now Sanusi, I will campaign for you. grin grin grin
unfortunately I don't work in CBN tongue

But honestly,my people have a saying. . . 'If you gotta eat a frog. . . go for the one with eggs' grin grin grin

At least Sanusi has a vision,you may not entirely agree,but he has one.

Yar'Adull isn't only seriously indisposed,but absolutely clueless. . . .I mean he took 2 YEARS OF HIS PRESIDENCY TO STUDY NIGERIA'S PROBLEMS,his 7 point agenda was obviously just propaganda & he can't even take the honourable decison to resign undecided
Re: I Have Found A Solution To The Yar'adua Quagmire ! by KnowAll(m): 11:02am On Dec 03, 2009
@poster u did not tell us whether u want Sanusi to take over now or 2011. Obviously u know taking over now is an impossibility as their are well documented and laid down procedures with regards to taking over now.

But come 2011 he definately gets my vote, he is a no nonsense guy who speaks his mind.
Re: I Have Found A Solution To The Yar'adua Quagmire ! by Jairzinho(m): 11:36am On Dec 03, 2009
Same here . . , the guy (sanusi)should take over now ,I beg. Goodluck should be impeached. . .Ibori should replace him & voila ! all our problems will be solved cheesy
Re: I Have Found A Solution To The Yar'adua Quagmire ! by hymen(f): 3:39pm On Dec 03, 2009
Solution indeed grin
Re: I Have Found A Solution To The Yar'adua Quagmire ! by illusion2: 7:37am On Dec 05, 2009
:d

(1) (Reply)

How Do We Regain Deacesed Bank Account. / Uncertainty Still Hovers Around Yar’adua’s Health / Just Imagine

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.