Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,201 members, 7,807,678 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:15 PM

The Stupidity Of Ponzi Schemes - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Stupidity Of Ponzi Schemes (421 Views)

Practical Analysis And Example Of Ponzi Schemes (Rice Business) / We Are Investigating MMM Ponzi Scheme — EFCC / MMM Nigeria: Ponzi Scheme, Robbing Peter To Pay Paul? TheGuardian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Stupidity Of Ponzi Schemes by Rick9(m): 2:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
Fred Rick
If 3 Million People contribute N1000 to you, how much would that be ?
MMM boasted of 3 Million members who contributed nothing less than N10,000 or more into the system.
Assumption N10,000 X 3MILLION People, or let's assume that 500,000 gained from the system, Leaving out 2.5Million People whose money were trapped in the system,
Let's assume Mavrodi and Chuddy matched 2.5 Million People to pay them N10,000 each as the guilders.
N10,000 X 2.5 Million Members
Chai see money oh, no wonder Mavrodi and his companions in fraud filled rooms with money in Russia,
I still wonder why most people don't apply rationality in whatever they do,
And to think that some so called learned people also fell for the Scheme, really beat my imagination,
Well I won't blame Mavrodi and Chuddy they were wise men who capitalised on a people voracious greed,
People are just too lazy to invest in capital projects, if you try to show them the right path to follow, they would brand you an enemy of progress who is jealous because they are making few thousands, ( how much Ponzi Scheme wan give you when go put ur name for Forbes ).
The Sun will first rise in the West and set in the East before I can invest my money in any Ponzi Scheme.
MMM really changed lives INDEED

(1) (Reply)

Drop Your Email,phone No Or Whatsapp To Grab Your Valentine Offer / Shareholders Call For Keystone Bank Md,ikeazor’s Removal Over N4.2bn Transaction / Reverse Osmosis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.