Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,958 members, 7,806,774 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 11:27 PM

Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect (29110 Views)

Tecno Camon C10 (AKA CX) Specifications And Price / GUYZZ!!! Check Out Tecno Camon CX (C10) Specifications And Features / NEW Tecno Camon C10/CX Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by Mikeshiangala(m): 2:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
This article is about the Tecno Camon C10 but not yet released. i'll reveal the specifications of the C10 that Tecno Camon will release this year.

Techno Camon C9 was launched in June 2016 and was generally liked by africans. The strong selling point of the device is the front camera that had an amazing 13 MP with LED flash and a point of view 83 degrees.

Very few phones around the world (including the Samsung Galaxy S7 and iPhone 6S Plus) can offer such a recount or even a front-megapixel LED flash. That said, the number of megapixels does not guarantee a better picture quality as the number of megapixels is not all that matters (take the oldest HTC One M7, for example).
While the technical specifications of Camon C9 are certainly powerful, that could be improved significantly. For example, i was very disappointed when i saw the processor in the Techno Camon C9.

And another question I would like to ask Tecno and by extension Infinix. Are there others besides Mali-T720 GPU? This GPU has consistently appeared in almost every Techno and Infinix devices. We would like to see a more powerful GPU sometime in the future, please.
It will be much better if the Tecno Camon C10 comes with a Full HD screen.

Enough with the nonsense HD. The color reproduction on the screen of Camon C9 should be better and we hope to hear Tecno has overturned up in the C10.

Internal storage also appears to have stalled at 16 GB. 16GB is now the standard memory that comes with any phone game in africa.
The Camon C10 should have 32 GB of internal storage or at least a variant offering 32 GB. With the advent of mobile gaming, games can now take up to 3 GB of storage not to mention other multimedia files like movies that can now reach up to 1 GB.
The speaker placement is one thing that puzzles me continually in the target devices of africa. What would it cost to place the speaker on the bottom of the device?
Is there any reason phone manufacturers keep placing the speaker on the back of the device? Please let the speaker bd on the bottom of the next Tecno Camon C10.
Putting all the above together, this should be quick specifications proposed for the Tecno Camon C10.

Tecno Camon C10 Quick Specs

SIM Type: Dual Micro SIM

4G LTE: Yes

Display: 5.5 Inches Full HD Display

Build: Full metal body

Processor: 2Ghz MTK Helio P10 Octa-core 64-bit Cortex-A53

GPU: Mali-T760

RAM: 2GN/3GB

Internal Storage: 16GB/32GB

External Storage: Yes, up to 128GB

Rear Camera: 16.0MP with dual LED Flash and OIS

Front Camera: 8.0MP with LED Flash

Battery: 4000mAh

Features: Fingerprint Scanner (0.35 seconds)

Price: around $200

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by HQuadreal: 2:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
I dey wait.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by oscillation55(m): 11:04pm On Feb 03, 2017
It's actually a Camon but wait I may update you afterwards
Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by okikiosibodu(m): 12:46am On Feb 04, 2017
Besides camera spec , 4g LTE and OS (of which I am such Infinix note 3 will release update for), I see no significant advantage over infinix note 3.... my opinion though

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by Behankey(m): 1:24am On Feb 04, 2017
I don't know how true the C10 gist is but I'm sure about one thing, any Tecno phone is always exceeding expectations and this won't be different.
Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by Mikeshiangala(m): 10:54pm On Feb 07, 2017
i would disagree...

okikiosibodu:
Besides camera spec , 4g LTE and OS (of which I am such Infinix note 3 will release update for), I see no significant advantage over infinix note 3.... my opinion though

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by Nobody: 7:20am On Feb 08, 2017
$200? That's about N100k

Na to wait till price come down small

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by BabaCommander: 7:21am On Feb 08, 2017
Crappie as usual

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by niyifour(m): 7:22am On Feb 08, 2017
Noted
Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by mummyson26(m): 7:24am On Feb 08, 2017
Mikeshiangala:
This article is about the Tecno Camon C10 but not yet released. i'll reveal the specifications of the C10 that Tecno Camon will release this year.

Techno Camon C9 was launched in June 2016 and was generally liked by africans. The strong selling point of the device is the front camera that had an amazing 13 MP with LED flash and a point of view 83 degrees.

Very few phones around the world (including the Samsung Galaxy S7 and iPhone 6S Plus) can offer such a recount or even a front-megapixel LED flash. That said, the number of megapixels does not guarantee a better picture quality as the number of megapixels is not all that matters (take the oldest HTC One M7, for example).
While the technical specifications of Camon C9 are certainly powerful, that could be improved significantly. For example, i was very disappointed when i saw the processor in the Techno Camon C9.

And another question I would like to ask Tecno and by extension Infinix. Are there others besides Mali-T720 GPU? This GPU has consistently appeared in almost every Techno and Infinix devices. We would like to see a more powerful GPU sometime in the future, please.
It will be much better if the Tecno Camon C10 comes with a Full HD screen.

Enough with the nonsense HD. The color reproduction on the screen of Camon C9 should be better and we hope to hear Tecno has overturned up in the C10.

Internal storage also appears to have stalled at 16 GB. 16GB is now the standard memory that comes with any phone game in africa.
The Camon C10 should have 32 GB of internal storage or at least a variant offering 32 GB. With the advent of mobile gaming, games can now take up to 3 GB of storage not to mention other multimedia files like movies that can now reach up to 1 GB.
The speaker placement is one thing that puzzles me continually in the target devices of africa. What would it cost to place the speaker on the bottom of the device?
Is there any reason phone manufacturers keep placing the speaker on the back of the device? Please let the speaker bd on the bottom of the next Tecno Camon C10.
Putting all the above together, this should be quick specifications proposed for the Tecno Camon C10.

Tecno Camon C10 Quick Specs

SIM Type: Dual Micro SIM

4G LTE: Yes

Display: 5.5 Inches Full HD Display

Build: Full metal body

Processor: 2Ghz MTK Helio P10 Octa-core 64-bit Cortex-A53

GPU: Mali-T760

RAM: 2GN/3GB

Internal Storage: 16GB/32GB

External Storage: Yes, up to 128GB

Rear Camera: 16.0MP with dual LED Flash and OIS

Front Camera: 8.0MP with LED Flash

Battery: 4000mAh

Features: Fingerprint Scanner (0.35 seconds)

Price: around $200
oga op the camon c9 is a fhd
Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by Antoeni(m): 7:24am On Feb 08, 2017
I will waiting for camon 13, don't really like the features in comon 10

4 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by Nobody: 7:25am On Feb 08, 2017
I don't care... My Infinix Hot4 serves me better...

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by pwettyesther(f): 7:26am On Feb 08, 2017
:oWe are waiting[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by Dandsome: 7:28am On Feb 08, 2017
We de wait
Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by landinfo: 7:29am On Feb 08, 2017
Mikeshiangala:

For Africans again I though Tecno has finally penetrated Dubai & England Lawaaaaaooooo!!!!
Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by heykims(m): 7:31am On Feb 08, 2017
Not much different from Camon C9
Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by Heemzy: 7:32am On Feb 08, 2017
I will rather buy my xiaomi jejeli.....

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by Originality007: 7:32am On Feb 08, 2017
Tazmode:
$200? That's about N100k

Na to wait till price come down small

Lolz....in Nigeria, any price that goes up never come down again.if u wan buy, u better buy now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by lovingyouhun: 7:32am On Feb 08, 2017
Make we begin change phones every 3 Months I don't get it. Every new crap na for Naija even with the recession. Until they produce a phone that will help us video Heaven, check out our mansion, know that dates we are going or try to confirm those in hell we will not rest! Nigerians with insatiable wants!

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by webincomeplus(m): 7:34am On Feb 08, 2017
My Camon C9 Pro comes with 3GB RAM and 32GB interrnal memory. So, no much difference here.
Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by chocorex(m): 7:36am On Feb 08, 2017
The front camera is so poor. Not worth it.
Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by anonymuz(m): 7:36am On Feb 08, 2017
I use camon C9 and I think there are just few different.
Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:43am On Feb 08, 2017
please guys I can't understand why my W3 can't accept external Memory Card and the 8gb internal memory is crap I have other phones but I love Tecno more than what am experiencing I don't know if any of their Gurus can help sha
Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by BJAYADEMOLA(m): 7:43am On Feb 08, 2017
TECH NO
Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by barackodam: 7:43am On Feb 08, 2017
Man, I didn't read all, but the GPU part, you're wrong

These Chinese phones GPU are usually Mali 400.

I've gotten fed up with Mali 400 already, I've clamoured for Mali T720 tire, dem no gree. undecided undecided undecided

I've promised myself never to use my money and buy 1.3 quad core again angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by KingAdeOluomo1(m): 7:43am On Feb 08, 2017
please guys I can't understand why my W3 can't accept external Memory Card and the 8gb internal memory is crap I have other phones but I love Tecno more than what am experiencing I don't know if any of their Gurus can help sha
Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by neolboy(m): 7:46am On Feb 08, 2017
is something wrong with this tecno niiii, after buying c8 and buying c9 last year October, them go dey release another c10 again. Them dey craze niiii
Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by piperson(m): 7:48am On Feb 08, 2017
please abeg who knows this guys house?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by Mikool1212(m): 7:48am On Feb 08, 2017
Ok
Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by remi144(m): 7:52am On Feb 08, 2017
am in 4 dix...e better pass phantom 6plus na....
Re: Tecno Camon C10 Specs And Price: What You Should Expect by Histrings08(m): 7:53am On Feb 08, 2017
Haaa

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

TECNO Camon 16 Premier (N115,800) Vs Camon 15 Premier(N103,000) + Camera Photos / Whatsapp Introduces Screen Sharing For Video Calls / Samsung Galaxy S9: Specs, Features, Price And Release Date

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.