Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,579 members, 7,809,098 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:05 PM

How To Claim Usa Citizenship? Or Apply For The Usa Passport - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How To Claim Usa Citizenship? Or Apply For The Usa Passport (681 Views)

Arrival Visa Or Stamp On Virgin USA Passport In Nigeria / Lost Nigerian Passport: How To Replace, Renew Or Apply For New One / I Found A USA Passport What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Claim Usa Citizenship? Or Apply For The Usa Passport by sunboy(m): 8:44am On Dec 03, 2009
Travel gurus please advice , My girlfriend is trying to claim US citizenship and trying to get back to the states. She was born in the US, and have all document to back up the claims such as birth certificate and some others. How can they go about it ? do they need to book an appointment at the US embassy, or can they just go to the embassy and make enquiry first ?
Re: How To Claim Usa Citizenship? Or Apply For The Usa Passport by justwise(m): 11:13am On Dec 03, 2009
sunboy:

Travel gurus please advice , My girlfriend is trying to claim US citizenship and trying to get back to the states. She was born in the US, and have all document to back up the claims such as birth certificate and some others. How can they go about it ? do they need to book an appointment at the US embassy, or can they just go to the embassy and make enquiry first ?

I think that should be ur starting point.
Re: How To Claim Usa Citizenship? Or Apply For The Usa Passport by usherroyal(m): 1:35pm On Dec 04, 2009
pls JUSTWISE i dont know maybe if you have an idea on how i can get canadian resident visa? then can you pls help me on duration for processing canadian resident visa,imean the visa that will enable someone to have a stay without any disturbance.some says it will take 6month for processing,some saya it will take 3month which one is the truth out of it ? pls help me out for this @justwise or @ any nairalander that can contribute.am waiting for reply.
Re: How To Claim Usa Citizenship? Or Apply For The Usa Passport by justwise(m): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2009
usherroyal:

pls JUSTWISE i dont know maybe if you have an idea on how i can get canadian resident visa? then can you pls help me on duration for processing canadian resident visa,imean the visa that will enable someone to have a stay without any disturbance.some says it will take 6month for processing,some saya it will take 3month which one is the truth out of it ? pls help me out for this @justwise or @ any nairalander that can contribute.am waiting for reply.

I don't know much abt Canadian visa processing, i don't want to give u missleading information, but this link will help u alot.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-118823.0.html
Re: How To Claim Usa Citizenship? Or Apply For The Usa Passport by Nobody: 7:53pm On Dec 05, 2009
'

(1) (Reply)

An Article On Nigerian Airlines & The Local Tourism Industry: / Tougher Rules To Stop Abuse Of Student Visa System / Is Canadian Private Visa Achievable?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.