Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,779 members, 7,802,402 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 01:46 PM

Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) (22742 Views)

Woman And Her Child Survive Herdsmen Attack After Family Was Killed.Graphic Pics / Femi Fani-Kayode: 'My Wife Has Abducted Me And Kept Me As A Prisoner In A Hotel' / Shehu Sani Lists 10 Factors Blocking Nigeria’s Progress, Unity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by rem44: 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
Last year November,Maryam Sani tweeted the news of her only child Fatima who was allegedly abducted by the Nigerian army in the north.On 2 Feb,she was blocked by Nigerian army after she pleaded with them to tell her the offence her daughter committed.Maryam appears to a Shiite member.

See tweets below

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2017/02/nigerian-army-blocks-lady-who-they.html?m=1

Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by rem44: 2:39pm On Feb 03, 2017

Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by medpren: 2:43pm On Feb 03, 2017
The nigerian sunni army supported by some daft christians.

19 Likes

Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by fuckingAyaya(m): 2:59pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nigerian is no longer a zoo is now an evil forest

57 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by delishpot: 3:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
While looking to BBOG , they are joining to abduct them?

Naija is fast becoming a jungle. I hope they respond soon. Maybe they would say the abductors are not NA officers.

3 Likes

Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by merbenko: 4:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
medpren:
What have daft Christian do?
Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by Krossbow123: 4:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
medpren:
u well so?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by Asito(m): 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
#IstandWithTubaba!!! Do you??

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by LatestAmebo2: 5:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
ok
Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by Nobody: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
delishpot:
While looking to BBOG , they are joining to abduct them?

Naija is fast becoming a jungle. I hope they respond soon. Maybe they would say the abductors are not NA officers.
Na their way
Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by hopeforcharles(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hmm if Nigerian Army don join kidnapping gang i give up, some one give the visa of Madagascar make i migrate cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by sugarbelly4: 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
Kk
Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by sweerychick(f): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
Such a beauty cry
Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by dessz(m): 5:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
so the mother can't go to the barracks only fighting through twitter.
is that some sort of a joke.
Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by Flexherbal(m): 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
Not again!
Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by istandwit2face: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
tongue

1 Like

Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by kenzysmith: 5:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
My girlfrnd said dat i don't ve single sense today wat should i do?
Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by Hades2016(m): 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
medpren:
are you normal undecided

10 Likes

Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by dessz(m): 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
hmmm I wonder how many times the army don knack the girl akpako. grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by olapluto(m): 5:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
Your only daughter and you are on twitter? get levels sha. Some mothers would have been sleeping at the gate of the barracks. Is your daughter alive? Is she being held for security reasons?
Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by veeks11: 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
The Nigerian army is strong
Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by cardinalstar091(m): 5:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
spaced booked
Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by Soljaboi44(m): 5:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
I don't even care to read WTF in the news..

The lady fine sha.. kiss
Buh, i don't go for hijab girls undecided
Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by teozey111(m): 5:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
kenzysmith:
My girlfrnd said dat i don't ve single sense today wat should i do?
both you and your girlfriend no get sense

1 Like

Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by SalamRushdie: 5:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
Am sure she has been killed
Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by Vizzim: 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
teozey111:
both you and your girlfriend no get sense

Lol...
Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by yertyr(m): 6:03pm On Feb 03, 2017
Nairaland is just useless...
A mother is screaming the abduction of her beautiful daughter and nobody is giving any good comment.
Na to bash ur fellow nigerians cos of tribe and religion una sabi
Well... I no go gree... I'm copying this to my facebook
Every person I know in the nigerian force must get this
Please lets help her in any little way...

5 Likes

Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by ItzHoludex(m): 6:11pm On Feb 03, 2017
those army sabi better thing.. they for kuku marry d girl
Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by SweetJoystick(m): 6:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
Kai! See fine mallo wey dye waste for confinement, man suppose dey oil this engine grin
Re: Army Accused Of Blocking Lady They Abducted Her Child (Photos) by Nobody: 6:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
Everything for this country don tire me.....

(1) (2) (Reply)

Current State Of Benin-Auchi Road (Photo) / Ugochukwu Okeke Declares To Run For Anambra State Governorship Election / Tinubu Is Now More Loved Than President Buhari - Reno Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.