Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,798 members, 7,806,208 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard - Jobs/Vacancies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard (41164 Views)

Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) / Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
MissVirginLuna:

I'm is spoken English. I am is written English. Thus you are wrong as well my dear.
are you minding them... They are always quick to correct people's flaws.
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by MissVirginLuna(f): 7:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rozaay:

The bolded sentence above should have ended with an exclamation mark not a question mark.
My dear don't mind the idks....... They don't know that a dog has its tail behind and we can all see it
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 7:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
abdulaz:
Time to take the bull by the horns. It's better to die fighting than to kneel begging.
Let's turn the #feb6protest to revolution
Let us turn the protest to a full blown revolution. The protest will continue until they will all vacate their govt seats.

Let us make that day historic so that our generations yet unborn will have a reason to celebrate feb6protest as a day that marked the transformation of Nigeria.
Nigeria is ours, so let's fight to get it.
you mean with this youths here that still want to die for Buhari?

Still chill.... revolution is not ripe yet
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by abdulaz: 7:27pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rozaay:
you mean with this youths here that still want to die for Buhari?

Still chill.... revolution is not ripe yet
It's true bro, with the "I no wan die but I wan go heaven" mentality.
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Nobody: 7:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
Hmm...
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by ozoebuka1(m): 7:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
PiccoloBrunelli:
He won't get a job until he knows the difference between I'm and Am

So this guy quoted me and said this. But what can I say? He tried sha. He spelt "illiterate" correctly. I'm impressed. But there's an "h" you missed in "noting". It's spelt "nothing". Then that comma after "generation" is misplaced. Totally unnecessary. Use a full stop instead and then spell "You" with a capital letter "Y". Oya insult me a 2nd time but this time do it flawlessly. OK? That's my boy.
I have one thing to say to you and it goes thus...

5 Likes

Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Marrtynze(m): 7:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
He should just take that thing off, Masters degree holder using am instead of I am, that single simple mistake can sure put off prospective helpers and employers

1 Like

Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by PiccoloBrunelli(m): 7:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rozaay:

The bolded sentence above should have ended with an exclamation mark not a question mark.

Are you sure!!!!!!!!
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Nobody: 7:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
PiccoloBrunelli:

Rozaay:
even the formal way of it is I am and not I'm

So, you're wrong as well.
Funny enough this guy might not know I'm is a contraction of I am. It's crazy when people use someone inability to speak english to judge one intelligence. For f**k sake Oyinbo people who are native speakers make mistakes too and the crazy thing about this "I sabi English people" is when they try to correct you, they do it in a non-polite way.
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 7:41pm On Feb 03, 2017
PiccoloBrunelli:

Are you sure!!!!!!!!
yes sir...

As long as you're not expecting an answer with that statement, then you're expressing yourself.
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 7:44pm On Feb 03, 2017
SergeyMavrodi:

Funny enough this guy might not know I'm is a contraction of I am. It's crazy when people use someone inability to speak english to judge one intelligence. For f**k sake Oyinbo people who are native speakers make mistakes too and the crazy thing about this "I sabi English people" is when they try to correct you, they do it in a non-polite way.
exactly, I've seen countless movies with enough grammatical blunders made by oyinbos themselves.

So why are we usually so fast to pick people's mistakes
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Khalifa04: 7:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
BbcNews:
Goodluck To him

APC killed NLC

APC killed civil rights

APC killed students unionism

APC killed religious freedom

APC killed freedom of lawful gathering

APC killed our economy

APC killed our Naira

APC killed our electoral process

APC killed accountability

APC killed our Education

APC killed our morals

Now in the name of Buhari's fake integrity Nigerians want to kill their self esteem permanently.

#EnoughIsEnough
#Feb06Protest
so na buhari dey rule Kenya open ur eye nd stop blaming bihari for ur flaws ,God bless our president pmb,God bless me ,God bless u too

1 Like

Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by christabell18(f): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
grin"AM" grin"AM"
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by AlphaStyles(m): 7:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
no need to go skul again
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Nobody: 7:53pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rozaay:
exactly, I've seen countless movies with enough grammatical blunders made by oyinbos themselves.

So why are we usually so fast to pick people's mistakes
We Africans have the attitude of seeing other peoples' flaws to make ourselves feel better. Yeah, I am better than him. They will never tell you your flaws secretly but they will do it in your absent to mock you or at your face to embarrass you. Attitudes like this is what's hindering our progress as people.

1 Like

Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 8:00pm On Feb 03, 2017
SergeyMavrodi:
We Africans have the attitude of seeing other peoples' flaws to make ourselves feel better. Yeah, I am better than him. They will never tell you your flaws secretly but they will do it in your absent to mock you or at your face to embarrass you. Attitudes like this is what's hindering our progress as people.
hmmmm so true embarassed
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by LordXaaan: 8:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
PiccoloBrunelli:
So this guy quoted me and said this. But what can I say? He tried sha. He spelt "illiterate" correctly. I'm impressed. But there's an "h" you missed in "noting". It's spelt "nothing". Then that comma after "generation" is misplaced. Totally unnecessary. Use a full stop instead and then spell "You" with a capital letter "Y". Oya insult me a 2nd time but this time do it flawlessly. OK? That's my boy.
mtcheew

Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Appswheel(m): 8:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
#IStandwithNigeria - Calling out the Minister of Education
During my Junior Secondary School days at Federal Government College Ugwolawo, I remember an Introductory Technology assignment that required me to cut bar soaps into geometrical shapes. I'd not be surprised if the present JSS 3 students are still labored with such mundane tasks. JSS 3 students have the capacity to take on programming and STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) subjects.

I offered Computer Science subject in my Secondary School; I graduated as a qualified computer illiterate. The story has not changed in government owned schools. This development is worrying for many reasons. The Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) organized by the Joint Admission Matriculation Board (JAMB) is now administered as a Computer Based Test, what is the fate of students whose first contact with a computer is on the examination day?

I am at loss why it takes a Bachelor and Master degrees for many Nigerian graduates to learn sewing, and make up ? why can't our education curriculum be reviewed to teach these skills at Junior Secondary School?

I studied Mechanical Engineering from a highly rated Federal Government owned University, during my time (2005 - 2010), a sizable number of the equipment/machines used for carrying out lab experiments were either non-functional or outdated; this development saw graphs, lab and technical reports prepared for non-performed experiments.

Dear Honourable Minister, I will not be surprised if you do not have any idea of the ratio of students to teacher in Government owned secondary schools. Have you ever considered that an ICT based solution can easily solve the dilemma? Olasunkanmi Akintoye, a 2012 graduate of Industrial Chemistry from the University of Ilorin, Nigeria and Computer Information Systems Master's degree holder from the Florida Institute of Technology developed a computer program that can meet this need. How is your ministry deploying ICT to collect valuable data required for making informed decisions and formulating effective policies?

Hon. Minister, qualitative education is the bedrock of sustainable development. Are you aware of the challenges confronting education in Nigeria? Have you developed a blueprint to tackle them? Can you please share your action plan with Nigerians?

Nigerians want to know what you are doing to deliver our Educational System from total collapse.

I look forward to getting your feedback.

Note: Dear Nigerians, this is one way we can explore to take back our country from directionless leadership. Let's call out our representatives to share their plans and activities with us. Where they are found wanting, they should give way for competent hands who can deliver the leadership needed to take our country out of the woods.

http://olorunfemibabatunde.com/blog/2017/02/03/istandwithnigeria-calling-out-the-minister-of-education/

1 Like

Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Nobody: 8:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
eleojo23:

Can you write English grammar 100% without errors once in a while?
Getting a job is no longer about the certificates but skills.

The English he wrote up there is totally wrong and full of mediocrity.
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Nobody: 8:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
Marrtynze:
He should just take that thing off, Masters degree holder using am instead of I am, that single simple mistake can sure put off prospective helpers and employers
Exactly.
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by highbee02: 9:42pm On Feb 03, 2017
paschal47:
Masters degree holder for that matter

After all, he didn't major in /study English Language in d university
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Nobody: 9:50pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rozaay:

The bolded bold or emboldened sentence above should have ended with an exclamation mark not a question mark.
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 10:02pm On Feb 03, 2017
elfmann:

I bolded the sentence myself, so the word bolded was used as an adjective in the form of a past participle

Examples:
1) The bolded word
2) The whispered word

Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by hot1sauce(m): 10:07pm On Feb 03, 2017
When will people learn? It's "I'm" not "Am" ..
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Nobody: 10:17pm On Feb 03, 2017
Rozaay:

I bolded the sentence myself, so the word bolded was used as an adjective in the form of a past participle

Examples:
1) The bolded word
2) The whispered word
Well, grammar is a living language.
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 03, 2017
hot1sauce:
When will people learn? It's "I'm" not "Am" ..
Again, mature not matured... Until Nigerian corruption is wiped.
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Nobody: 10:20pm On Feb 03, 2017
highbee02:

After all, he didn't major in /study English Language in d university
This is ridiculous! You can't defend this, bro.
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by KardinalZik(m): 10:21pm On Feb 03, 2017
How else do you define FRUSTRATION?
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 10:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
elfmann:

Well, grammar is a living language.
ofcoz it is
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by KardinalZik(m): 10:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
jayriginal:
I'd never employ him just for the "am" alone.

So na English you want your employee to sabi, no be work?

I pity you and your organization (that's if you have one)
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Festusd: 11:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
paschal47:

Masters degree holder for that matter

Abi oooooo. Please let's call a spade a spade, that was very wrong.
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Omoluabi16(m): 2:04am On Feb 04, 2017
PiccoloBrunelli:

my guy...if you know how much I detest that grammatical blunder ehn.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Think I've Been Scammed.. Please What Can I Do? / Tues And Thurs Guardian / Entry-level Data Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Company - (21 Locations)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.