Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,194 members, 7,780,331 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 12:37 PM

Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard (41117 Views)

Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) / Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by uvalued(m): 2:33am On Feb 04, 2017
BbcNews:
Goodluck To him

APC killed NLC

APC killed civil rights

APC killed students unionism

APC killed religious freedom

APC killed freedom of lawful gathering

APC killed our economy

APC killed our Naira

APC killed our electoral process

APC killed accountability

APC killed our Education

APC killed our morals

Now in the name of Buhari's fake integrity Nigerians want to kill their self esteem permanently.

#EnoughIsEnough
#Feb06Protest
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by suremossty(m): 5:25am On Feb 04, 2017
Alhkerimu:

God punish your generation, you are noting but a stark illiterate
Habaa this is too much, let's try controlling our anger and display maturity in all our dealings
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by emmasege: 7:31am On Feb 04, 2017
BbcNews:
Goodluck To him

APC killed NLC

APC killed civil rights

APC killed our economy

APC killed our Naira

APC killed our Education

APC killed our morals

Now in the name of Buhari's fake integrity Nigerians want to kill their self esteem permanently.

#EnoughIsEnough
#Feb06Protest
You forgot to add this: APC killed the media
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Championlaw200(m): 7:54am On Feb 04, 2017
Lol... See finishing.....
PiccoloBrunelli:
He won't get a job until he knows the difference between I'm and Am

So this guy quoted me and said this. But what can I say? He tried sha. He spelt "illiterate" correctly. I'm impressed. But there's an "h" you missed in "noting". It's spelt "nothing". Then that comma after "generation" is misplaced. Totally unnecessary. Use a full stop instead and then spell "You" with a capital letter "Y". Oya insult me a 2nd time but this time do it flawlessly. OK? That's my boy.
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 8:06am On Feb 04, 2017
Rozaay:
i'm is an informal way of expression in English language as well as Am don't just try twisting it.

Since the Master's guy discussion has to do with a job meaning it's an official/formal expression....The right expression to use is I am

no one is defending a master degree holder here Oga, I'm simply saying even the guy correcting him is wrong.....
Balls! "Am," in this case, isn't informal; it is wrong, as it doesn't replace "I am" or "I'm" in any form of writing.
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Alhkerimu(m): 8:20am On Feb 04, 2017
suremossty:
Habaa this is too much, let's try controlling our anger and display maturity in all our dealings
Get out my friend. I dont blame you guy because you guy all stop at secondary school level.
Did you know what that guy is passing through an instead of we to pray for him to get a well meaning job.
And somebody is here saying trash and supporting him by quoting me.
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by jayriginal: 8:21am On Feb 04, 2017
KardinalZik:

So na English you want your employee to sabi, no be work?

I pity you and your organization (that's if you have one)

If the foundation is poor, you can't build on it. Pity yourself first.
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 9:31am On Feb 04, 2017
famosh:

Balls! "Am," in this case, isn't informal; it is wrong, as it doesn't replace "I am" or "I'm" in any form of writing.
lol there's nothing like an English grammar isn't informal in English language, in an informal English language, anything is allowed, you can decide to use 'em' in place of 'i'm' as 'am' can also be used

Just like wanna, gonna and so on...

So in informal English language...... anything is allowed
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 10:03am On Feb 04, 2017
Rozaay:
lol there's nothing like an English grammar isn't informal in English language, in an informal English language, anything is allowed, you can decide to use 'em' in place of 'i'm' as 'am' can also be used

Just like wanna, gonna and so on...

So in informal English language...... anything is allowed
Another crap! "Wanna," "gonna" or "em" are not used in standard-register texts (letters, essays, documents, journalism, and so forth). They can be used consciously for special effect, for example in literature and advertising, but not in standard usage.
The only acceptable and standard contraction for "I am" is "I'm."
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 11:22am On Feb 04, 2017
famosh:

Another crap! "Wanna," "gonna" or "em" are not used in standard-register texts (letters, essays, documents, journalism, and so forth). They can be used consciously for special effect, for example in literature and advertising, but not in standard usage.
The only acceptable and standard contraction for "I am" is "I'm."
some of you will just stupiddly come online to regard people's comments as crap by displaying your 'i too know' attitude and ending up disgracing yourselves.

Contractions are not allowed in formal English grammar

I clearly stated gonna, em, wanna, as informal ways of expression yet you're replying me by saying they're not used in standard register text.

if you've forgotten your elementary studies of what formal and informal is, then pick your siblings textbook or go on Google and do little research before coming online to regard people's comments as crap

Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 12:33pm On Feb 04, 2017
Rozaay:
some of you will just stupiddly come online to regard people's comments as crap by displaying your 'i too know' attitude and ending up disgracing yourselves.

Contractions are not allowed in formal English grammar

I clearly stated gonna, em, wanna, as informal ways of expression yet you're replying me by saying they're not used in standard register text.

if you've forgotten your elementary studies of what formal and informal is, then pick your siblings textbook or go on Google and do little research before coming online to regard people's comments as crap
My brother, you're a dullard. You don't even understand what you posted. You just go to Google to copy and paste any trash here without understanding it. Did you read what was written in the second picture you posted? Were you thought "gonna" or "wanna" as contractions in your own elementary school?
They are NOT words or contractions; they do NOT exist in written English, formal or informal. They are called INFORMAL CONTRACTIONS ( as indicated in the second picture you posted).
Now to the main point, is "am" or "I'm" the correct contraction for "I am"?
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 1:44pm On Feb 04, 2017
famosh:

My brother, you're a dullard. You don't even understand what you posted. You just go to Google to copy and paste any trash here without understanding it. Did you read what was written in the second picture you posted? Were you thought "gonna" or "wanna" as contractions in your own elementary school?
They are NOT words or contractions; they do NOT exist in written English, formal or iniformal. They are called INFORMAL CONTRACTIONS (as indicated in the second picture you posted)
Now to the main point, is "am" or "I'm" the correct contraction for "I am"?
dude stop being stupidd, and stop quoting me,

Gonna and wanna were explained as informal English and cannot be used in written English(officially) as they're not official ways of expression in English. 'I'm' on the other end is a contraction used to shorten 'I am' and and they're all forms of informal English language meaning you can only used them in an unofficial gathering like with friends, when chatting online or vocally but cannot be used for documents, presentations or any other form of an official gathering....Get that into your dumb skull and stop proving that money spent on you was a waste

I sited those examples in the screenshots for you to see with your own eyes but it's obvious your dumb brain could not still fathom anything or you just have the joy for spilling dust off that ill-brain of yours.

Stop disgracing yourself on nairaland, go and check the meanings and differences between formal, semi-formal and informal English before saying a thing.

Look at what you wrote above, can you even listen to yourself? Gonna, wanna do not exist in written English, so when chatting online or writing letters to your friends and you use 'gonna', that is not written English abi mumu

Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 3:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
Rozaay:
dude stop being stupidd, and stop quoting me,

Gonna and wanna were explained as informal English and cannot be used in written English(officially) as they're not official ways of expression in English. 'I'm' on the other end is a contraction used to shorten 'I am' and and they're all forms of informal English language meaning you can only used them in an unofficial gathering like with friends, when chatting online or vocally but cannot be used for documents, presentations or any other form of an official gathering....Get that into your dumb skull and stop proving that money spent on you was a waste

I sited those examples in the screenshots for you to see with your own eyes but it's obvious your dumb brain could not still fathom anything or you just have the joy for spilling dust off that ill-brain of yours.

Stop disgracing yourself on nairaland, go and check the meanings and differences between formal, semi-formal and informal English before saying a thing.

Look at what you wrote above, can you even listen to yourself? Gonna, wanna do not exist in written English, so when chatting online or writing letters to your friends and you use 'gonna', that is not written English abi mumu
Once again, my brother, you're even stupider than I thought. So you'll also classify words like "Issorait," "adonbilivit," "fadalud," "issokay" as English words because you use them while chatting, right? Or did you use such words, including "gonna" & "wanna" when you were writing informal letters in high school? Mumu.
Don't be quick to jump on Google to copy & paste what you don't understand here! Go & find out the difference between proper contractions & informal contractions. Dunce!!!
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by lereinter(m): 4:53pm On Feb 04, 2017
BbcNews:
Goodluck To him

APC killed NLC

APC killed civil rights

APC killed our economy

APC killed our Naira

APC killed our Education

APC killed our morals

#EnoughIsEnough
#Feb06Protest

is the protest about bad governance or against apc

did pdp government do any good thing for nigeria

the converner tuface made many songs about bad governance during the era of pdp ruling

this country if u follow crowd ... men
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 5:36pm On Feb 04, 2017
famosh:

Once again, my brother, you're even stupider than I thought. So you'll also classify words like "Issorait," "adonbilivit," "fadalud," "issokay" as English words because you use them while chatting, right? Or did you use such words, including "gonna" & "wanna" when you were writing informal letters in high school? Mumu.
Don't be quick to jump on Google to copy & paste what you don't understand here! Go & find out the difference between proper contractions & informal contractions. Dunce!!!
Despite several screenshot that has been uploaded here for you to learn, Mr stupiddity will rather despise that thinking he knows better than the English men that even owned the websites cheesy

Even when Google is the closest tool for you to use in proving whatever point you think you're proving, you'll rather display your stupiddity in joy,

Keep off my mention if you can't prove "gonna" and "wanna" are not informal.
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 6:50pm On Feb 04, 2017
Rozaay:
Despite several screenshot that has been uploaded here for you to learn, Mr stupiddity will rather despise that thinking he knows better than the English men that even owned the websites cheesy

Even when Google is the closest tool for you to use in proving whatever point you think you're proving, you'll rather display your stupiddity in joy,

Keep off my mention if you can't prove "gonna" and "wanna" are not informal.
Dullard, they're not words, in the first place. You claim you know how to use Google, yet, you can't even use it to get the correct spelling of "stupidity." I'm sure you'll soon foolishly post a screenshot showing that "stupiddity" is correct. Mumu! You're such a disgrace to even stupid people!
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 7:41pm On Feb 04, 2017
famosh:

Dullard, they're not words, in the first place. You claim you know how to use Google, yet, you can't even use it to get the correct spelling of "stupidity." I'm sure you'll soon foolishly post a screenshot showing that "stupiddity" is correct. Mumu! You're such a disgrace to even stupid people!
see this national foool, they're sentences Na not words, you're just striving to make sense hence you keep on spreading your stupiddity over this thread

Idiott, so you don't know why words like stupiddity are sensored on nairaland, when you get blocked you'll know why then. Why am I even replying this foool sef.

Stop quoting me, your points has been irrelevant so far. Stay away biko
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 9:25pm On Feb 04, 2017
Rozaay:
see this national foool, they're sentences Na not words, you're just striving to make sense hence you keep on spreading your stupiddity over this thread

Idiott, so you don't know why words like stupiddity are sensored on nairaland, when you get blocked you'll know why then. Why am I even replying this foool sef.

Stop quoting me, your points has been irrelevant so far. Stay away biko
Another excuse for his illiteracy!
You're the goat who has made no sense since morning trying to tell us that words like "gonna," "wanna," "adonbilivit," "fadalud," "issorait," and "issokay" are real words. You, cretin, are also telling us "am" and "I'm" mean the same thing. Honestly, you're very unintelligent!
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 9:51pm On Feb 04, 2017
famosh:

Another excuse for his illiteracy!
You're the goat who has made no sense since morning trying to tell us that words like "gonna," "wanna," "adonbilivit," "fadalud," "issorait," and "issokay" are real words. You, cretin, are also telling us "am" and "I'm" mean the same thing. Honestly, you're very unintelligent!
stop being stupidd by looking for any ravaging means to be relevant, coz you're not and you'll never be. I never stated adonbilivit, fadalud, issorait and issokay any example here, I clearly stated gonna and wanna as my examples several times and since you can't provide any sensible prove to back your dead point other than jumping from pillar to post, them I'll agree you've been a mistake to be on this planet in the first instance. so this your cheap ways of earning points is only revealing the height of your stupiddity the more.

And yes I stated I'm and Am to mean the same thing in informal English, so if you don't have a better opinion to back your claim then look for a rope and hand yourself already.
It's not my fault that you're a capital failure for not knowing what formal, semi-formal and informal English grammars despite the numerous notable website that wouldn't cost you anything to visit for more insight on what you failed to know at your elementary level you'll rather come here and disgrace your father.

He really wasted money o, I'm just feeling pity for him
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by kabrud: 10:15pm On Feb 04, 2017
Rozaay:
stop being stupidd by looking for any ravaging means to be relevant, coz you're not and you'll never be. I never stated adonbilivit, fadalud, issorait and issokay any example here, I clearly stated gonna and wanna as my examples several times and since you can't provide any sensible prove to back your dead point other than jumping from pillar to post, them I'll agree you've been a mistake to be on this planet in the first instance. so this your cheap ways of earning points is only revealing the height of your stupiddity the more.

And yes I stated I'm and Am to mean the same thing in informal English, so if you don't have a better opinion to back your claim then look for a rope and hand yourself already.
It's not my fault that you're a capital failure for not knowing what formal, semi-formal and informal English grammars despite the numerous notable website that wouldn't cost you anything to visit for more insight on what you failed to know at your elementary level you'll rather come here and disgrace your father.

But he asked one question which u did not answer. Can u use 'gonna' and 'wanna' in an exam involving informal writing such as letter writing?
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 10:18pm On Feb 04, 2017
Rozaay:

My brother, you're a waste of sperm! What is the difference between gonna, issorait & adonbilivit? Are they not derived in the same way? So you don't know how gonna & wanna were derived? Gonna is an ATTEMPT to represent the casual pronunciation of "going to." You don't use it in any form of writing. It's not a real word. Even the second screenshot you posted & couldn't comprehend because of your block head says "reductions when SPEAKING...," not writing. Since you're a dunce, just tell someone close to you there to help you use Google to find out if "gonna" is a real word & if you can use it in any form of writing. Goat!
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by adonbilivit: 10:43pm On Feb 04, 2017
@ famosh and rozaay please let it slide already. I am adonbilivit

1 Like

Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 11:11pm On Feb 04, 2017
kabrud:

But he asked one question which u did not answer. Can u use 'gonna' and 'wanna' in an exam involving informal writing such as letter writing?
and you forgot to see it as it is mostly used in spoken English usually with friends, or during chats in the above screenshots right? Or the only form of writing is exam?

Here's another screenshot for you! If you're asked to write an informal letter to your friend, will it be wrong for you to use "wanna" and "gonna"

Or don't you see those words being used in novels when narrating or is novel not another form of writing?

Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 11:34pm On Feb 04, 2017
famosh:

My brother, you're a waste of sperm! What is the difference between gonna, issorait & adonbilivit? Are they not derived in the same way? So you don't know how gonna & wanna were derived? Gonna is an ATTEMPT to represent the casual pronunciation of "going to." You don't use it in any form of writing. It's not a real word. Even the second screenshot you posted & couldn't comprehend because of your block head says "reductions when SPEAKING...," not writing. Since you're a dunce, just tell someone close to you there to help you use Google to find out if "gonna" is a real word & if you can use it in any form of writing. Goat!
I'm very sure when writing a letter to your friend or chatting with a friend, he or she is probably gonna jail you for using those words mumu, keep on revolving around your stupiddity.

English language is divided into 3

Formal for writing official textbooks, presentationss etc

Semi-formal is for interacting with people officially

Informal is used interacting with friends/families, chatting online etc(meaning this particular form of English was segregated for talking alone) the most important part of the speech is to pass a message across in anyway it can be understandable to the other party

But here's the national foool of the year who's policing how informal English should never be penned down.....Mumu keep on showing your old man wasted his money on you.
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 12:04am On Feb 05, 2017
Rozaay:
I'm very sure when writing a letter to your friend or chatting with a friend, he or she is probably gonna jail you for using those words mumu, keep on revolving around your stupiddity.

English language is divided into 3

Formal for writing official textbooks, presentationss etc

Semi-formal is for interacting with people officially

Informal is used interacting with friends/families, chatting online etc(meaning this particular form of English was segregated for talking alone) the most important part of the speech is to pass a message across in anyway it can be understandable to the other party

But here's the national foool of the year wkho's policing how informal English should never be penned down.....Mumu keep on showing your old man wasted his money on you.
My brother, you foolish no be small! You keep dishing out crap after crap! Does this make sense to you? You're just complicating things for your dull self. You don't even have sense!
To make it easier: During WAEC, when you want to write informal letter, you'll use slangs/"text" speech like "gonna," "wanna," or "cos," right? Stupid somebody!
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 12:18am On Feb 05, 2017
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 12:46am On Feb 05, 2017
famosh:

My brother, you foolish no be small! You keep dishing out crap after crap! Does this make sense to you? You're just complicating things for your dull self. You don't even have sense!
To make it easier: During WAEC, when you want to write informal letter, you'll use slangs/"text" speech like "gonna," "wanna," or "cos," right? Stupid somebody!
is exam the only form of writing?? Is this your dullness natural or spiritual coz you keep orbiting around exam as if it's the only form of writing informal English,

how many time does an average human write informal letter in an exam in his or her lifetime?

I'm sure your dull brain don't know typing here on nairaland is an electronic form of writing.....The joke is on you mumu
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 6:50am On Feb 05, 2017
Rozaay:
is exam the only form of writing?? Is this your dullness natural or spiritual coz you keep orbiting around exam as if it's the only form of writing informal English,

how many time does an average human write informal letter in an exam in his or her lifetime?

I'm sure your dull brain don't know typing here on nairaland is an electronic form of writing.....The joke is on you mumu
Block head, so because it is called informal writing, then I can just coin any nonexistent English word & use, right? So I can even use Yoruba and English words in a sentence because it is called informal writing, right? Seriously, You're brain dead, my brother!
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 7:20am On Feb 05, 2017
famosh:

Block head, so because it is called informal writing, then I can just coin any nonexistent English word & use, right? So I can even use Yoruba and English words in a sentence because it is called informal writing, right? Seriously, You're brain dead, my brother!
gonna and wanna were coined from a nonexisting English words right?

Animal, is the joke not on you now.... I rang it out to you to stop but the huge for showcasing your stupiddity was just all over you now how did it end up for you?

I know you'll look for another excuse to prove that you're truly dull...So I'm listening

Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 8:06am On Feb 05, 2017
Rozaay:
gonna and wanna were coined from a nonexisting English words right?

Animal, is the joke not on you now.... I rang it out to you to stop but the huge for showcasing your stupiddity was just all over you now how did it end up for you?

I know you'll look for another excuse to prove that you're truly dull...So I'm listening
And there the animal goes again, copying & pasting what he doesn't understand!
You're just an imbe! Who said that to you? Are you blind? Even though you're really stupid, can't you comprehend even simplest sentences again? I told you they are nonexisting words, not they are coined from nonexisting words. You're just so dumb. They are coined the same way "adonbilivit," "fadalud," "issorait" and "issokay" are coined; they are called reductions. They are common in natural speech. Written reduced forms in advertisements, songs, personal writing, reflect natural spoken language. They are NOT standard written English. The screenshot you stupidly posted even says "reductions when SPEAKING..." and not when writing! Dunce!
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 8:29am On Feb 05, 2017
famosh:

And there he goes again, copying & pasting what the animal doesn't understand!
You're just an imbe! Who said that to you? Are you blind? Even though you're really stupid, can't you comprehend even simplest sentences again? I told you they are nonexisting words, not they are coined from nonexisting words. You're just so dumb. They are coined the same way "adonbilivit," "fadalud," "issorait" and "issokay" are coined; they are called reductions. They are common in natural speech. Written reduced forms in advertisements, songs, personal writing, reflect natural spoken language. They are NOT standard written English. The screenshot you ignorantly posted even says "reductions when SPEAKING..." and not when writing! Dunce!
I knew you were going to appear with another dead point

I've been on wanna and ganna right?

Now see what you wrote below:
so because it is called informal writing, then I can just coin any nonexistent English word & use, right? so I asked you are both point not coined from an English language or didn't you even think before typing the above sentence?

I'm sure your dumb brain never even knew numerous standard English words were gotten from other languages like Greek, Latin etc so if a standard English word like "Chemistry" could be gotten from Ancient Egypt then why can't an informal word be coined from other languages mumu....The more you quote me the more I prove your stupiddity.

Idioot....Oya give me your next line of stupiddity
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 9:00am On Feb 05, 2017
Rozaay:
I knew you were going to appear with another dead point

I've been on wanna and ganna right?

Now see what you wrote below:
so because it is called informal writing, then I can just coin any nonexistent English word & use, right? so I asked you are both point not coined from an English language or didn't you even think before typing the above sentence?

I'm sure your dumb brain never even knew numerous standard English words were gotten from other languages like Greek, Latin etc so if a standard English word like "Chemistry" could be gotten from Ancient Egypt then why can't an informal word be coined from other languages mumu....The more you quote me the more I prove your stupiddity.

Idioot....Oya give me your next line of stupiddity
Animal! You just jump from one issue to the other & I understand! It's simply because you are plain stupid & mentally deranged! Everyone knows many English words have origins from different languages & they are already accepted as STANDARD WRITTEN ENGLISH. NOBODY has put gonna or wanna as standard written English. Only dullards like you use them in written English when even the the screenshot you stupidly rushed to post clearly states that they, just like "fadalud," "issorait" & "issokay" which are obviously gotten from English words, are reductions while SPEAKING. They are common in natural speech. Written reduced forms in advertisements, songs, personal writing, reflect natural spoken language. They are NOT standard written English. But it's okay, because you're obviously too stupid to comprehend that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Never Pay Money To Buy These 3 Courses Again... / I Hàve Never Heard About Employment In Cbn(central Bank) / Entry-level Data Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Company - (21 Locations)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.