Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,373 members, 7,800,747 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard (41150 Views)

Girl Holding Placard Begs Otedola, Tony Elumelu, Linda Ikeji To Help Her Father / Masters Degree Holder Hunts For Job On The Street (Photo) / Man Seeking Job As A Driver Crashes The Company's Car During His Job Interview (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 9:09am On Feb 05, 2017
famosh:

Are people actually seeing how stupid & dumb this guy is? You just jump from one issue to the other & I understand! It's simply because you are plain stupid & mentally deranged! Everyone knows many English words have origins from different languages & they are already accepted as STANDARD WRITTEN ENGLISH. NOBODY has put gonna or wanna as standard written English. Only dullards like you use them in written English when even the the screenshot you stupidly rushed to post clearly states that they, just like "fadalud," "issorait" & "issokay" which are obviously gotten from English words, are reductions while SPEAKING, & are not to be used when writing. But it's okay, because you're obviously too stupid to comprehend that.
idioooooooot stop hammering informal English as written English, it was segregated mainly for vocal conversation with the aim of passing a message across to your friend in any understandable way.

An average human will only write an informal letter in exam 1-3 times in his or her life time, now name where else informal English are written coz you keep on saying written like that's the primary purpose of informal English.

I even explained it to you earlier that:

Formal is for writing officially
Semi-formal is for addressing people officially
Informal is for coversating with friends and families....So this your informal written where is it done biko

Mumu.....Drop your next line of stupiddity for us to see here I'm loving this grin
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 9:32am On Feb 05, 2017
Rozaay:

I even explained it to you earlier that:

Formal is for writing officially
Semi-formal is for addressing people officially
Informal is for coversating with friends and families....So this your informal written where is it done biko

Mumu.....Drop your next line of stupiddity for us to see here I'm loving this grin

Block head, it is "conversing," and not "conversating." I'm sure you'll blame forbidden words on Nairaland for that again. If you don't know this, even with Google, then how will you comprehend more complex stuffs? You're just too dull!
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 9:51am On Feb 05, 2017
famosh:

Block head, it is "conversing," and not "conversating." I'm sure you'll blame forbidden words on Nairaland for that again. If you don't know this, even with Google, then how will you comprehend more complex stuffs? You're just too dull!
next line of stupiddity pls tongue

Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 10:11am On Feb 05, 2017
Rozaay:
next line of stupiddity pls tongue
Olodo! I knew the animal was going to come up with the Google it can't even use. Ignorant imbe!
Now let me educate you: The fact that words or slangs are defined by some website on the internet doesn't mean it is correct or acceptable. It, many times, means aknowlegement of its usage, whether rightly or wrongly; for example, by unintelligent people like you. Now, dullard, this is the full text of one of the links which you deliberately refused to fully screenshot.

"con-ver- sate
[kon -ver-seyt]
verb (used without object), conversated,
conversating. Nonstandard except in some
dialects.
to have a conversation; converse; talk.
Origin of conversate Expand
1970-75; back formation from conversation
Word story Expand
The use of conversate has soared since 2000,
mostly in speech and in written records of
speech. The term is a back formation from
conversation, created by dropping the suffix -ion,
and adding -e, to produce a verb form.
Since it has essentially the same meaning as the
more common and frequently used verb converse,
the term conversate has been condemned in
some circles as an unnecessary nonword. And,
because the term occurs mostly among Blacks
and Latinos, some discussions have become
heated and impassioned, turning the word into a
badge (both positive and negative) of a person’s
class and education.
Conversate reminds us that discussions about
modern English must take into account the
different types of English spoken in our diverse
culture, rather than fixating on “correct” formal
usage. When all is said and done, however, the
term broadly remains nonstandard English."

www.dictionary.com/browse/conversating
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 10:29am On Feb 05, 2017
famosh:

Olodo! I knew the animal was going to come up with the Google it can't even use. Now let me educate you: The fact that words or slangs are defined by some website on the internet doesn't mean it is correct; it, many times, means aknowlegement of its usage, whether rightly or wrongly. Now, dullard, this is the full text of one of the links which you deliberately refused to fully screenshot.

"con-ver- sate
[kon -ver-seyt]
verb (used without object), conversated,
conversating. Nonstandard except in some
dialects.
to have a conversation; converse; talk.
Origin of conversate Expand
1970-75; back formation from conversation
Word story Expand
The use of conversate has soared since 2000,
mostly in speech and in written records of
speech. The term is a back formation from
conversation, created by dropping the suffix -ion,
and adding -e, to produce a verb form.
Since it has essentially the same meaning as the
more common and frequently used verb converse,
the term conversate has been condemned in
some circles as an unnecessary nonword. And,
because the term occurs mostly among Blacks
and Latinos, some discussions have become
heated and impassioned, turning the word into a
badge (both positive and negative) of a person’s
class and education.
Conversate reminds us that discussions about
modern English must take into account the
different types of English spoken in our diverse
culture, rather than fixating on “correct” formal
usage. When all is said and done, however, the
term broadly remains nonstandard English."

www.dictionary.com/browse/conversating
hahahahahahah here we have our 1st prove from Mr stupiddity, and what does the definition says again?? This dullard will stop at nothing to disgrace himself,

What does the definition say? Is it not acceptable to be used here on nairaland(an informal platform) does the definition says it doesn't meaning conversation?

The joke is on you dumb-ass. Oya drop your next line of stupiddity

Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 10:34am On Feb 05, 2017
Rozaay:
hahahahahahah here we have our 1st prove from Mr stupiddity, and what does the definition says again?? This dullard will stop at nothing to disgrace himself,

What does the definition say? Is it not acceptable to be used here on nairaland(an informal platform) does the definition says it doesn't meaning conversation?

The joke is on you dumb-ass. Oya drop your next line of stupiddity
Goat! Can't you see it reads "NON STANDARD" in YOUR OWN screenshot? Or you don't know the meaning of non standard again? Are you this stupid? Didn't you read a part in the same link where it is called a "non word"? You didn't know "conversating" is wrong, simple. Learn that & move on, & don't let everyone here know that you're stupider than you actually seem.
By the way, what school did you attend?
You're even writing stuffs like "what does the definition SAYS"? And even "does the definition SAYS it doesn't MEANING conversation"? Is that also informal English?
My brother, verily verily, I say unto you, you're a dumb thing!
Olodo!
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 11:12am On Feb 05, 2017
famosh:

Goat! Can't you see it reads "NON STANDARD" in YOUR OWN screenshot? Or you don't know the meaning of non standard again? Are you this stupid? Didn't you read a part in the same link where it is called a non word? What school did you attend?
Olodo!
fooooooool hahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I guess I was writing a textbook when I typed it here on nairaland? Oh I forgot, I was making a presentation, grin grin no no no, I was being interviewed here when I typed it? Oh yes I forgot all the words you've typed here on nairaland are all STANDARD English cheesy cheesy

Does the word conversate not served it purpose when I used it? can you see how you're making foool of yourself mumu,

You're just despirate looking for cheap means of earning point in other to base your stupidd argument on it.

I'm waiting for the next one though tongue Mr stupiddity oya gbera!!! grin
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 11:19am On Feb 05, 2017
Rozaay:
fooooooool hahahahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy I guess I was writing a textbook when I typed it here on nairaland? Oh I forgot, I was making a presentation, grin grin no no no, I was being interviewed here when I typed it? Oh yes I forgot all the words you've typed here on nairaland are all STANDARD English cheesy cheesy

Does the word conversate not served it purpose when I used it? can you see how you're making foool of yourself mumu,

You're just despirate looking for cheap means of earning point in other to base your stupidd argument on it.

I'm waiting for the next one though tongue Mr stupiddity oya gbera!!! grin
At least, you already know you were silly for running to Google to prove that you typed crap in "conversate." Now let's let that slide.

"Does the word conversate not SERVED IT purpose..." Seriously, what school did you attend? Who types this? No wonder you argue English blindly. I'm no longer surprised. And don't forget; it's "desperate," not "despirate." Olodo!
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 11:28am On Feb 05, 2017
famosh:

At least, you already know you were silly for running to Google to prove that you typed crap in "conversate." Now let's let that slide.
"Does the word conversate not SERVED IT purpose..." Seriously, what school did you attend? Who types this?
werey.....Even when your link says what conversate means you still stupiddly want to be relevant. hahahahahahah

Oh since your new way of earning cheap point is by picking out mistakes, check out your own words above then, I guess it's allowed in your own STANDARD English cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 11:41am On Feb 05, 2017
Rozaay:
werey.....Even when your link says what conversate means you still stupiddly want to be relevant. hahahahahahah

Oh since your new way of earning cheap point is by picking out mistakes, check out your own words above then, I guess it's allowed in your own STANDARD English cheesy grin cheesy grin grin
You this animal! You still can't deduce that "conversate" is wrong even after showing you what was written in YOUR OWN link about the non word? You're truly a goat!

So what's wrong with "let's let"? You see why I say you're a dunce! You should actually be happy you're learning by CONVERSING (not conversating, as you, dunce, have said) with me!
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 11:55am On Feb 05, 2017
famosh:

You this animal! You still can't deduce that "conversate" is wrong even after showing you what was written in YOUR OWN link about the non word? You're truly a goat!

So what's wrong with "let's let"? You see why I say you're a dunce! You should actually be happy you're learning by CONVERSING (not conversating, as you, dunce, have said) with me!
"non word" really? You see your life? ahahahahahahaha tongue

slowpoke, pick a dictionary in your home and see if the word conversate is not there. Oh! sorry I forgot, a word found in the dictionary is a non word hahahhahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So you don't know "let's let" is a tautology lipsrsealed abeg I give up, make i enjoy my Sunday abeg grin grin grin grin
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 12:22pm On Feb 05, 2017
Rozaay:

slowpoke, pick a dictionary in your home and see if the word conversate is not there. Oh! sorry I forgot, a word found in the dictionary is a non word hahahhahahahah cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

So you don't know "let's let" is a tautology lipsrsealed abeg I give up, make i enjoy my Sunday abeg grin grin grin grin
Why are you this dull? So you want me to lecture your Numbskull on tautology again? You're just a goat. The fact that you see similar words close to each other doesn't mean it is tautology. You have sentences where "had had" can appear close to each other, and it is very correct. So if I say "let's allow it slide," is it tautology too? Where are you from, you this illiterate?
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 12:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
Rozaay:

Numbskull, since you're good at screenshots, I dare you to take a picture of where "conversate" is in your personal dictionary at home & post it here! What a dunce!
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 12:51pm On Feb 05, 2017
famosh:

Why are you this dull? So you want me to lecture your Numbskull on tautology again? You're just a goat. The fact that you see similar words close to each other doesn't mean it is tautology. You have sentences where "had had" can appear close to each other, and it is very correct. So if I say "let's allow it slide," is it tautology too? Where are you from, you this illiterate?
so you still don't know it's wrong using two words consecutively in the same sentence?....Chai!!! This nitwit will not kill me grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahhahahahah.

Oya, allow me to fetch a link for you as usual ( the most annoying part is that you're not even paying me for the service) I'll do it for the sake of humanity though grin

By the way you acted like you never saw the non word abi tongue Mr non-word tongue
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 12:54pm On Feb 05, 2017
Rozaay:
so you still don't know it's wrong using two words consecutively in the same sentence?....Chai!!! This nitwit will not kill me grin grin grin grin grin grin hahahhahahahah.

Oya, allow me to fetch a link for you as usual ( the most annoying part is that you're not even paying me for the service) I'll do it for the sake of humanity though grin

By the way you acted like you never saw the non word abi tongue Mr non-word tongue
Non-word is correct! Illiterate!
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 12:59pm On Feb 05, 2017
famosh:

I knew I'll always have something for you wink

Take your time to read please and don't forget to appreciate my effort smiley

Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 1:00pm On Feb 05, 2017
famosh:

Numbskull, since you're good at screenshots, I dare you to take a picture of where "conversate" is in your personal dictionary at home & post it here! What a dunce!
I'm not home, I could have snap an Oxford dictionary for you. But we have Google to help us with that.

Here's conversate in the Oxford dictionary

Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 1:06pm On Feb 05, 2017
Rozaay:
I knew I'll always have something for you wink

Take your time to read please and don't forget to appreciate my effort smiley
So where did they tell you "had had" is wrong? Mumu!
Now, let me show you very correct sentences where you can have more than one word appearing consecutively.

http://canyouactually.com/these-9-bizarre-sentences-might-look-wrong-but-theyre-actually-100-accurate/
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 1:16pm On Feb 05, 2017
Rozaay:

Dunce, I'm yet to see a link where non-word is wrong!
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 1:19pm On Feb 05, 2017
famosh:

So where did they tell you "had had" is wrong? Mumu!
Now, let me show you very correct sentences where you can have more than one word appearing consecutively.

http://canyouactually.com/these-9-bizarre-sentences-might-look-wrong-but-theyre-actually-100-accurate/
stop talking jooor Ode! You failed to see where both words had different meaning abi

Buffalo (city), Buffalo (animal)
Police (city), Police (law enforcement)
Can (able), Can (container)
Will (future helping tense), Will (document) and so on.

In your own "let's and let" what different meaning do they have?

Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 1:25pm On Feb 05, 2017
famosh:

Dunce, I'm yet to see a link where non-word is wrong!
hahahhahahahah, don't lie o, who corrected you to use the hyphen tongue
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 1:26pm On Feb 05, 2017
Rozaay:
stop talking jooor Ode! You failed to see where both words had different meaning abi

Buffalo (city), Buffalo (animal)
Police (city), Police (law enforcement)
Can (able), Can (container)
Will (future helping tense), Will (document) and so on.

In your own "let's and let" what different meaning do they have?
And you didn't see "had had" in the link? Are these all the examples you saw in the link? Do you just read to respond or comprehend? Why are you such a dunce!
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 1:31pm On Feb 05, 2017
Rozaay:
hahahhahahahah, don't lie o, who corrected you to use the hyphen tongue
Is hyphen your problem now? I thought you said it doesn't exist? You're trying so hard to find unnecessary flaws. I'm only trying to correct your poor grammar, but if I were to go your route, then I would correct every post of yours a hundred times because you're very poor at basic stuffs like punctuation. You punctuate like the illiterate that you are!
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 1:42pm On Feb 05, 2017
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 1:44pm On Feb 05, 2017
famosh:

Is hyphen your problem now? I thought you said it doesn't exist? You're trying so hard to find unnecessary flaws. I'm only trying to correct your poor grammar, but if I were to go your route, then I would correct every post of yours a hundred times because you're very poor at basic stuffs like punctuation. You punctuate like the illiterate that you are!
without the hyphen it doesn't exist nigga..... The hyphen is the beauty of it, get that into your dumb skull
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 1:46pm On Feb 05, 2017
Rozaay:
without the hyphen it doesn't exist nigga..... The hyphen is the beauty of it, get that into your dumb skull
But this statement of yours makes no sense without proper punctuation.
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 1:47pm On Feb 05, 2017
famosh:

lol.... I'm trying so hard to what? Have you forgotten you started it?

I told you it was a dumb thing for you to do here on nairaland but you never listened, you were so desperate to find a means of striving in your dead points.

Is the joke not on you now?
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 1:49pm On Feb 05, 2017
Rozaay:
lol.... I'm trying so hard to what? Have you forgotten you started it?

I told you it was a dumb thing for you to do here on nairaland but you never listened, you were so desperate to find a means of striving in your dead points.

Is the joke not on you now?
Punctuate properly, numbskull!
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 1:56pm On Feb 05, 2017
famosh:

But this statement of yours makes no sense without proper punctuation.
And yours has been making sense with your various punctuation flaws right?

You initiated the mistake picking on a forum, now you had to wail when yours too were being picked.

Dude just let it go, you have nothing else to offer.... Hope I've been helpful all along. smiley

Bye tongue
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 1:58pm On Feb 05, 2017
Rozaay:

You initiated the mistake picking on a forum, now you had to wail when yours too were being picked.

Dude just let it go, you have nothing else to offer.... Hope I've been helpful all along. smiley

Bye tongue

And the Numbskull still can't punctuate properly. Show me just ONE of your posts here where you used your punctuation marks properly. What an illiterate!
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by famosh: 2:03pm On Feb 05, 2017
Rozaay:

Bye tongue

But you ignorant goat can come here to tell us "had had" is not correct, right? Brainless animal!
Re: Masters Degree Holder Spotted Seeking Job By Showing His Credentials On Placard by Rozaay: 2:14pm On Feb 05, 2017
famosh:

But you ignorant goat can come here to tell us "had had" is not correct, right? Brainless animal!
you used "let's let" animal and it's not correct.

If you had punctuated properly, then there won't be need for me correcting your "non stop".

Iddiot.......stop seeking stupidd attention here by quoting me because you won't be getting any from me again.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Think I've Been Scammed.. Please What Can I Do? / Tues And Thurs Guardian / Entry-level Data Inventory Analyst In An Oil And Gas Company - (21 Locations)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.