Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,562 members, 7,809,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:58 PM

Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed (37586 Views)

Story Of Juicy Offers Not True, Saraki Says / Okonjo-Iweala: I Said Governors, NOT Jonathan, Lacked The Political Will To Save / "Give Me One Thing That I Have Said Which Is Not True.“ Lai Mohammed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Wilsonmoses: 9:23pm On Feb 03, 2017
bonne nuit et fait de beaux rêves
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by tellmemore15: 9:24pm On Feb 03, 2017
So Mr smelli mouth went to AIT to lie in defense of his lies..
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by endeedike(m): 9:25pm On Feb 03, 2017
una no go see me near that protest.. i no won be target practice for nigeria police

sarrki:

http://punchng.com/tell-one-thing-said-not-true-lai-mohammed/
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by chichomchin(m): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
like when u said a single masquerade in the east can employ a thousand youths .. I hear u sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by robosky02(m): 9:29pm On Feb 03, 2017
can you imagine the question?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Zenlife: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
Lai Mohammed,

Hush!!!!

You're a LIAR epitomized.

All you say is untrue and can't be trusted
You're a lie personified.

Technically, you've sold your birthright for a mess of porridge. Annoyingly and unfortunately, your descendants too.

To he much is given, much is expected.

The fulanis jihadist agenda must crash.

What a pathetic disgrace.

Such a lousy tool of destruction.

Very shameful.

2 Likes

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Nazacent: 9:30pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oga Minister, is it the ones you lied before or after election?
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by kbbanj10(m): 9:31pm On Feb 03, 2017
If I choose not to vote APC again it's because of this man. very unfortunate APC lives on propagander too bad
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by 1shortblackboy: 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
They wont answer you! They are not called IPOB miscreants for fun..

Just take a look at their corrupt hero.
i'm only going to correct u only this once if u like u can continue with ur warped interpretation of what GEJ said. here goes: when GEJ said stealing is not corruption he meant that using the word corruption was like sugar coating the act, like it was something more sophisticated than stealing like a white collar crime. what he simply meant was call a spade a spade stealing is plain old staling annd nothing more pretentious................... alright now u can insult me but God know say i don try for u

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by crown08(m): 9:32pm On Feb 03, 2017
sarrki:
Alhaji you just played into the hands of wailers

Forgetting they are nursing the fall of MMM
lie Mohammed
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:33pm On Feb 03, 2017
oyetunder:
I'm too busy to be selecting lies from your words mr minister. I rather select stones out of my beans. How can you be doing your duties with heavy monetary reward attached and I will be here searching for your lies. Nay! It is going to be a double loss for me, if I waste my time to discover your lies, you won't pay me! Also, what can I do even if see your lies? Let your own conscience be your judge. Amen
even this one he just drop sef is a lie, I'm just happy he knew people turn his name to lie, what of their campaigns promises? Which one is true

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by KardinalZik(m): 9:35pm On Feb 03, 2017
The interviewer should have told him that EVERYTHING ABOUT HIM (AND FROM HIM) IS LIE, including his name.

Coz I'm sure even the interviewer know this infallible fact
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Unlimited22: 9:36pm On Feb 03, 2017
He said the Fulani herdsmen killing innocent people are from Libya.
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by chairmanchairmam: 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

bros, you still dey nairaland, it's been a long time, all this protest things and are not hearing from you
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Pray(m): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
Even Buhari dey fear Lai for lie. Professional Liar.
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by vigasimple(m): 9:37pm On Feb 03, 2017
The question should have been

WHAT SINGLE TRUTH HAS EVER COME FROM YOUR MOUTH?

APC

ALL PROMISE CANCELLED
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by CoolFreeday(m): 9:38pm On Feb 03, 2017
merbenko:
Did you really mean what you say?

100%
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by wizzy840: 9:39pm On Feb 03, 2017
hmm

1 Like

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Pray(m): 9:40pm On Feb 03, 2017
I will comment only when I see the interview video and the body language of everyone present at the interview. Mr. Lai... u can lie o......
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by OLADD: 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
kayzat:
Over 40 comment and no one can pinpoint any lie to nail oga lie Muhammed.

There's no point wasting time on Lai Mohammed because the man himself knows how deceitful he is. Let me just give you three of his numerous lies:

1. He lied that Alimodu Sheriff was on entourage to Chad with GEJ but it turned out to be false.

2. He over-bloated the total amount recovered from the so-called looters just to score cheap points in the rundown to Buhari's first 100 days in office.

3. He lied that Rabiu Kwankwasso's plane was prevented from landing in Ekiti during the election but the man was busy holding rally in Kano at the time.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Nobody: 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
Oniro agba-iya!
You and ur d.aft/redundant boss lied by promising nigerians change, only to turn around to say CHANGE BEGINS WITH ME...

You promised us change & not the other way round!...shameless liar!
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by viki84(m): 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
lytech1:
Mr lai... Why did you just choose to disgrace your self.

We all know you are acting in line with your name.

Ok,let me remind of your latest lie.

That Buhari is still alive. Boko haram have been defeated.
Lies Upon Lies By Mr Lai Okoroafor, This Ur Latest Lie Baffles Me
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by MakeADifference: 9:45pm On Feb 03, 2017
Can you please remind me how much he/they said Okonjo 'thiefed'?

At the end of the day 'LIEses'!

For him to say we never told us a lie before is evidence that he is a pathologically chronic liar. Or is it chronic pathological liar now. You get it sha ...

If he is named Lai and he lies like this what if he was name LAISI? His lies would have triggered earthquakes.

HungerBAD:
Good question
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by MartialArt2(m): 9:46pm On Feb 03, 2017
Everything Sir
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by ckunle(m): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
Please let's forget these fools that think we are stupid and ignorant and just protest all the things they are doing. Liar Mohammed is paid to lie so that's all he is going to do. Nothing will change that. He isn't burdened by the fact that the price of everything in the country has increased to an unbearable point neither is he fully aware of what he is saying or meant to be saying. He said it all himself in the sentence people can't separate the liar from APC and the liar that's now a minister. As the English adage goes once a liar always a liar.
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by lytech1(m): 9:47pm On Feb 03, 2017
viki84:
Lies Upon Lies By Mr Lai Okoroafor, This Ur Latest Lie Baffles Me
go and sit down..
When an elderly being talk,kids watch and learn

1 Like

Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by mikelbewise(m): 9:48pm On Feb 03, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

And please remember ( ABACHA IS NOT CORRUPT ) .
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by abouzaid: 9:51pm On Feb 03, 2017
he should tell us the masquerade in the east that needs 500 people to dress and UnCloth it.
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by jordinsparkles(f): 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
I wonder why he is bothered!
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Ayomidegbenga1(m): 9:52pm On Feb 03, 2017
Pls house..."is truth the opposite of Lie"...? Wait, let me ask Lai Mohammed
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by kayzat: 9:54pm On Feb 03, 2017
OLADD:

There's no point wasting time on Lai Mohammed because the man himself knows how deceitful he is. Let me just give you two of his numerous lies:

1. He lied that Alimodu Sheriff was on entourage to Chad with GEJ but it turned out to be lie.

2. He over-bloated the total amount recovered from the so-called looters just to score cheap points in the rundown to Buhari's first 100 days in office.

But SAS was truly at GEJs meeting with President Idris .
Re: Tell Me One Thing I Said That Is Not True – Lai Mohammed by Ibime(m): 9:55pm On Feb 03, 2017
This guys name is a walking punchline.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Igbo Lady From Imo Praises Buhari For Rehabilitating Her Home Town Roads / IPOB Members With ‘Biafra Currency’ In Abia Arrested By Police / APC Supporters Party Hard At Their Presidential Campaign Office In Abuja (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.